Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Actually bro,I came on here with my own viewpoints and then a bunch of thugs ganged up,unable to accept a viewpoint other than theirs and started throwing around insults.Truly pathetic.

Philistines.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Would leavers on here think that the EU should give in to ridiculous demands if this was about France leaving rather than us? Or would they think that the French should be given terms and if they don’t like it just leave? And remember that France would actually have a bigger relevance for us because so much of our trade passes through there.

Or would the attitude be “sod them. They voted for this. Typical French who think they are better than everyone else. Let them suffer”.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Would leavers on here think that the EU should give in to ridiculous demands if this was about France leaving rather than us? Or would they think that the French should be given terms and if they don’t like it just leave? And remember that France would actually have a bigger relevance for us because so much of our trade passes through there.

Or would the attitude be “sod them. They voted for this. Typical French who think they are better than everyone else. Let them suffer”.

If the French voted leave I would think they were as thick as mince

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Then you need to do your research. EU funding has given many. many areas in the UK, especially the poorest counties, huge benefits and job creation. Money that the government, esp a Tory government would never spend if left to their own devices. I've listed many of these on here before.

Another very pertinent point is that the British government has been fined time and time again for misuse and inefficient distribution of EU funding. Again, I have listed examples of this on here before.

So you're wrong.

You’re probably right :wink:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No you're wrong and Deluded
regards
DF

I know I shouldn’t feed the troll, but your sheer ignorance and flat out refusal to accept fact is mind boggling. I mean, you’d give ostriches a run for their money in a head burying in sand competition.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know I shouldn’t feed the troll, but your sheer ignorance and flat out refusal to accept fact is mind boggling. I mean, you’d give ostriches a run for their money in a head burying in sand competition.

He is a fisherman. He baits, and trolls just to get reactions.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh dear Mr custard face ,is he ruffling your feathers ?
Get ready for Brexit
regards
DF

Nothing to ruffle, as its literally nothing new - the same uneducated stuff you try to come back with.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He is a fisherman. He baits, and trolls just to get reactions.

I've always suspected he was an invention of Bozza's to make NSC users feel better about themselves.

I've split with my girlfriend, been sacked from my job, have no money or friends, but look on the bright side - At least I'm not Ppf :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you laugh at all of your own comments?

I'm a naturally happy person :shrug: (and, if you paid attention, you would see I shrug and wink too)

You're the poster who wants this referendum to be 'respected', aren't you.

We tried leaving with a deal, and it appears there was no majority for that.

We even tried leaving with no deal (which was specifically ruled out as part of the Leave campaign), and it appears there was no majority for that.

So what do you think we should we do now to 'respect' this referendum ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm a naturally happy person :shrug:

You're the poster who wants this democratic vote to be 'respected', aren't you.

We even tried leaving with no deal (which was specifically ruled out as part of the Leave campaign), and it appears there was no majority for that.

So what do you think we should we do now to 'respect' this vote.

I think that leaver Jezza should have voted May's deal through rather than run the risk of us now CRASHING out without a deal, as he so eloquently puts it. :lolol::lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Jan 30, 2008
I'm a naturally happy person :shrug: (and, if you paid attention, you would see I shrug and wink too)

You're the poster who wants this referendum to be 'respected', aren't you.

So what do you think we should we do now to 'respect' this referendum ?
Leave with No Deal , you're hard work :dunce:
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here