Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No one voted for a deal , if we get one that is acceptable fine otherwise we leave on no Deal it couldn't be any simpler than that ,unfortunately people of your ilk are clinging on like shit to a Blanket for EU utopia
Regards
DF
Narrator : In fact, millions of people had voted for a deal.

Jan 30, 2008
This is like trying to have a conversation with a 5 Watt lightbulb.

Democracy allows people to change their minds. Their own minds-not what The Sun or Mail or Express tell them what to think.

Farage was your Leave figurehead. To say his comments are only the thoughts of one man is stupid. Idiots like you lapped up his bullshit and elevated him to a position where he can spend all day insulting everybody in the European Parliament making it even more difficult to get a leave deal that suits everybody.

Don't be offended if I don't reply to any more of your inane dribblings.
Straightforward question Bwian ....

Are you ready for Brexit ?
regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

I simply put my 'X' in the space provided.

1_SOvUBM3ay35FLRMdU3uyqw.jpeg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Basically did what I was asked, not over analyse, complicate, scupper, delay, sabotage........

I do hope this helps.

I know the actual details are a bit above you, hence you can't answer a straight question on any of the technicalities in regards to them when asked. Repeating and believing meaningless soundbites and blaming other people is so much more simpler.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So you didn't know what you were doing then? You didn't bother to actually read The Vote Leave manifesto, you just put a cross in a box?

Basically did what I was asked, not analyse, .

I do hope this helps.

I know the actual details are a bit above you, hence you can't answer a straight question on any of the technicalities in regards to them when asked. Repeating and believing meaningless soundbites and blaming other people is so much more simpler.

If you say so.

I prefer a little more detail.

You seem a bit confused to be honest. Which is it - attention to detail, or just putting a cross in a box without any analysis?

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
This is like trying to have a conversation with a 5 Watt lightbulb.

Democracy allows people to change their minds. Their own minds-not what The Sun or Mail or Express tell them what to think.

Farage was your Leave figurehead. To say his comments are only the thoughts of one man is stupid. Idiots like you lapped up his bullshit and elevated him to a position where he can spend all day insulting everybody in the European Parliament making it even more difficult to get a leave deal that suits everybody.

Don't be offended if I don't reply to any more of your inane dribblings.

When did you last try to have a conversation with a 5 Watt lightbulb and why?Is this normal for you?Have you ever looked for help regarding this?Is your family helping you?

D

Deleted member 2719

So, tell me. Are you a brand new poster on NSC who joined yesterday and has dived head first into NSC with the majority of your 2 days of posts coming in the Brexit thread ?

Or are you a second account of someone who has previously been banned or been embarrassed to such an extent that you are unable to post under your original name ?

I wonder which it could be :lolol:

You need to ask Lever that question.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
So, tell me. Are you a brand new poster on NSC who joined yesterday and has dived head first into NSC with the majority of your 2 days of posts coming in the Brexit thread ?

Or are you a second account of someone who has previously been banned or been embarrassed to such an extent that you are unable to post under your original name ?

I wonder which it could be :lolol:

Remoaners are so touchy.Are you gender neutral by the way?

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
If the Remoaners had not tried so hard to destroy Brexit then of course Boris would not have been forced into drastic measures such as shutting down Parliament.
To come up with a new law solely to stop him leaving with No Deal is a clear abuse of Parliament and the House of Lords.Going forward it will be interesting to see if it will become the norm that MPs can and will force through these one off laws and stop the government from being effective.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The only reason we are not out of the EU already is because of a Tory civil war seemingly being won by the ERG and similar dreadful non-democrats.

Agreed - but in addition to the Tories who voted against May's deal, how many Labour MPs, many representing heavily Leave constituencies, voted for her deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here