Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Got this bad feeling the Tories will win, unless the remain alliance get its sh1t together. The Lib Dems and Labour generally don't compete in the same seats, if they don't act smart we'll see the serial liar in no.10 for 5 years...

I can’t see how they don’t win with the current labour set up.

However I’m not sure what the win would look like seat wise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Again I ask the Brexiteers on here:-

Is this your language?
Do they speak for you?

[tweet]1181607769486626818[/tweet]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jan 30, 2008
Are you referring to the Scottish court case where the Government admitted in a court of law that they would adhere to the Benn Act and extend A50, thus leaving them with no possibility of failing to do so without committing contempt of court?
No the other one that they LOST yesterday
regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm not sure who annoys me more: the Leavers who voted Leave without really thinking it through or the Leavers who did think it through and still voted Leave. These days, virtually no Leave posters ever to make out the decision was a 'good one' in terms of substantive issues. All we get is 'will of the people nonsense and even that's half hearted. Those of us who almost pleaded with them for a reasoned analysis of the good news, have now given up trying.
It is a total sh@t show and the closer we get to leaving the worse it looks.
Still at least they won't have a shortage of others to blame when it hits the fan...………………...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am an ardent remainer but the EU are such a bunch of intransigent ***** that I am now happy to leave with no deal. We’ll be fecked but so will they and the whole thing will implode for everyone. There doesn’t appear to be a solution so feck them let’s get out, we’ll suffer but so will they.

*cuts nose off to spite face*

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not sure who annoys me more: the Leavers who voted Leave without really thinking it through or the Leavers who did think it through and still voted Leave. These days, virtually no Leave posters ever to make out the decision was a 'good one' in terms of substantive issues. All we get is 'will of the people nonsense and even that's half hearted. Those of us who almost pleaded with them for a reasoned analysis of the good news, have now given up trying.
It is a total sh@t show and the closer we get to leaving the worse it looks.
Still at least they won't have a shortage of others to blame when it hits the fan...………………...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am an ardent remainer but the EU are such a bunch of intransigent ***** that I am now happy to leave with no deal. We’ll be fecked but so will they and the whole thing will implode for everyone. There doesn’t appear to be a solution so feck them let’s get out, we’ll suffer but so will they.

*cuts nose off to spite face*

Sorry, but I've heard that a lot.... from ardent Leavers!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It wasn’t long ago this was

1) The easiest deal in the world
2) Have our cake and eat it
3) They need us more than we need them.

So, what went wrong? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, but I've heard that a lot.... from ardent Leavers!

I know but sometimes you just have to face reality, the EU appear to be making absolutely no concessions so feck ‘em :shrug:

I’ve had enough of this shit and stringing it out any longer with no hope of any sort of resolution to suit them and us is madness.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
predictable cheap shot and not addressing reality , well done :thumbsup:
Regards
DF

... at least it's a shot.... your contributions are more like a constant dribble of predictable soundbites, predictably poorly expressed.

Stick to emoticons and eighties youtube pop songs and you'll be fine.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I know but sometimes you just have to face reality, the EU appear to be making absolutely no concessions so feck ‘em :shrug:

I think you are bright enough to know there is more than one 'reality' and by acceding to Johnston's 'reality' and blaming the EU you are doing what the hard Brexiters have been working towards for some time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here