Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh come off it. We all saw the leave propaganda, the racist advertising by Farage et al.. If you back and support leave you support those views and if you support the views of a racist...well it does not take a genius does it.

So if what you say applies 52% of the country are racists and all 52% are white, you talking bolloxs.

https://youtu.be/5gSrgandHXY

So do you support Abbott the racist?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
So you are saying some are not racist but are ok to vote in favour of racist rhetoric and give it platform to shape the future of our country? Odd kind of non-racist that.

I think he made a very good point.

There are sophisticated economic arguments for Brexit. As someone who works in the financial markets I don’t agree with them but they do exist. But these would never have got a leave victory on their own.

I totally agree with you though, that a large number of leavers haven’t got a clue what these arguments are and voted leave because they don’t like being told what to do by Johnny Foreigner.

To my mind a leave vote was based far more on emotion than common sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see the still flailing moaners have reverted to the racist/xenophobe insults again,whilst supporting an organisation that is an extremist white european cult.The following pictures are self-explanatory,but for the benefit of plook and Chopper,show a total lack of ethnic minority representation and a xenophobic,one could even say fascistic, interest in European culture .

View attachment 115852

View attachment 115853

View attachment 115854

Certainly hasn't changed at all from the previous 40 years.

Would be a better argument TP if you didn't present 2 group photos from 2019

Poor effort - 2/10

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
No all Brexiters are racist, but pretty much all racists who voted leave in the referendum 2016 are Brexiters. Hard to deny that...
Yes, it is hard to deny that people who voted leave are Brexiteers. Your posts really are difficult to decipher.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
BJ's new proposals are clearly a back-of-a-fag-packet job that are being treated with the thinly disguised contempt they deserve by the EU.

Just a staging post to Brexit betrayal and the people against parliament election.

The blame should be vented on the liars of 2016, pretty much everything they promised toward sunny uplands have turned out to be untrue.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Apparently the Irish PM has rejected Boris suggestions for a deal.

If he wanted a deal he could have run his fag packet ideas past him first, but that is not his intention. Its clear Boris is not acting in good faith

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
At this point it’s irrelevant who put the hole in the boat. We’re all sinking now. Pity we haven’t got a competent captain.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
BJ's new proposals are clearly a back-of-a-fag-packet job that are being treated with the thinly disguised contempt they deserve by the EU.

the proposal was previewed by Brussels and supposed to be close to acceptable by the EU. the non-papers were around and redrafted for weeks, this didnt just appear from Johnsons febrile imagination this week, theres a trail that leads to the proposal.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All I am saying is even if there are non-racist reasons for voting leave the people with those reasons would have to had decided to support and give a platform to those racist reasons. So they either do not care enough or are turning a blind eye to the racism. Either they are racist themselves or they are complicit in allowing it to happen.

They were complicit in allowing it to happen, they were things that occurred in this country in the run to that referendum that I thought would have made people stop and think. Sadly it was not the case

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
the proposal was previewed by Brussels and supposed to be close to acceptable by the EU. the non-papers were around and redrafted for weeks, this didnt just appear from Johnsons febrile imagination this week, theres a trail that leads to the proposal.

Where are you getting this from? The non-papers were sent 9 working days before the 'proposal' and were immediately kicked out of the park.

They weren't around for 'weeks' and weren't 'acceptable' to anyone. I'm sorry but your post is complete and utter bollox :facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Where are you getting this from? The non-papers were sent 9 working days before the 'proposal' and were immediately kicked out of the park.

They weren't around for 'weeks' and weren't 'acceptable' to anyone. I'm sorry but your post is complete and utter bollox :facepalm:

non-papers arent "sent" anywhere, they are carried by person to be discussed unofficially.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Are you suggesting that the EU gave a positive response in private prior to the proposal being made public and then changed their opinion today?

Where abouts are you reading/hearing this, TBH this seems unlikely to me?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If there's a no deal Brexit, the border situation will be worse. LV needs to be realistic.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ireland is in perfect agreement with 26 other countries, so why should they help Britain?
They haven't started this, nor do they want it. They don't have to be realistic.

The arrogance of the British think they can break an international treaty ratified at the UN, just because they can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here