Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry,

Maybe I'm being thick. But you are pointing out a protester who turns up to parliament every day and shouts does not represent the 'average' remainer.

That's obvious. I don't understand what your point is?

My point is the vast majority of remainers feel they are vastly superior/intelligent to a leaver.

Unfortunately, anyone who hangs around Westminster with a megaphone trying to disrupt, political broadcasts could be a bit of a NUT JOB.

Another clue is he comes from Port Talbot.

:hilton::sheep::drama:

D

Deleted member 2719

It seems you are having trouble here. Let me make it quite clear; Nobody gives a gnat's kneecap about Steve bloody Bray. Except maybe you.
Funny that I feel you and Watford are from the same mould as Bray.

Have I got it wrong?

A few LOLS just for Watford. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
My point is the vast majority of remainers feel they are vastly superior/intelligent to a leaver.

Unfortunately, anyone who hangs around Westminster with a megaphone trying to disrupt, political broadcasts could be a bit of a NUT JOB.

What do you mean 'remainers feel they are vastly intelligent to a leaver'? That doesn't make sense. Reflect more, write less.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

When we have a dimwitted village idiots like you as an example of a leaver, who can blame us :wink:

To be fair to other leavers you are exceptionally pathetic. Yes, Steve Bry appears to be a bit eccentric. I don't think many remainers really care about him.

Jan 30, 2008
So what do you think will happen?

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is, you can triple your money in 30 days (I got it wrong earlier), surely a wise investment?
It's not about the money it's about the principles
Get ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the suggestion that a vote of no confidence in Boris will be instigated very soon Sir Nicholas Soames, listed as an Independent, was on the news at 1pm today saying there is no way that he would vote to bring down the government saying that he didnt think other rebels would either. So assuming that the opposition parties would lose that vote what is the option open to them now.

Jan 30, 2008
With the suggestion that a vote of no confidence in Boris will be instigated very soon Sir Nicholas Soames, listed as an Independent, was on the news at 1pm today saying there is no way that he would vote to bring down the government saying that he didnt think other rebels would either. So assuming that the opposition parties would lose that vote what is the option open to them now.

To give up and accept the referendum result, it's not rocket science
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's not about the money it's about the principles
Get ready for Brexit
Regards
DF

Just as well for you :lolol:

And what principles does an ageing football hooligan on the dole with racist and Nazi proclivities profess to adhere to, then ????

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

He IS an independent. Fat BoZo booted him out for having principles, remember?

Yoda

English & European

Ever thought they might abstain? Remember, BoJo didn't have a working majority even before he booted them out so a VONC may still win.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't get why they have to spend so much of their time on College Green. MPs are never not available for interview in other locations, why the need to always be "there"?

Cameras were not permitted for interviews inside the Houses of Parliament until this century, so College Green became a popular spot to do the interviews, easier to get an MP to cross the road than cross London to a studio. There is installed power and broadcast connections there so it's an easy hook up, plus an MP can do interviews with 3 different Broadcasters in 15 minutes, whereas if they went to each ones Studios it would take hours.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cameras were not permitted for interviews inside the Houses of Parliament until this century, so College Green became a popular spot to do the interviews, easier to get an MP to cross the road than cross London to a studio. There is installed power and broadcast connections there so it's an easy hook up, plus an MP can do interviews with 3 different Broadcasters in 15 minutes, whereas if they went to each ones Studios it would take hours.

I get this in the past but they seem to have been camped out there basically semi-permanently for the last few years for mostly little reason.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I get this in the past but they seem to have been camped out there basically semi-permanently for the last few years for mostly little reason.

Well, it is easier to get hold of MP's where they already are, so the next best place would be inside the Palace, but not every interviewer will have a pass to get in, not everyone that they might want to put up to offer an opinion contrasting the MP will have a pass, and it's clear where they are cos everyone knows what the outside of the Palace of Westminster looks like. It makes sense to me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here