Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Show me anywhere on this thread or others where I want brexit.

Go read what I have posted and get back to me.

Both remain and leave are liars but the bullshit continues.

I believe in democracy wether we voted leave or remain abide by the vote.

What’s the effing point in voting in the future if it’s not upheld.

If it turns out to be disastrous after we/if leave then go for the idiots who voted leave.

Again I suggest everyone reads the treaties we have signed up to that were not passed by parliament and we was not given a vote on.

You think I can be bothered to follow what you write? You think I can really be bothered, when you can't even write decent English? I was basing my comment on your totally incomprehensible post #101303. BTW, you seem to have assumed I'm a remainer. Why?

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
You think I can be bothered to follow what you write? You think I can really be bothered, when you can't even write decent English? I was basing my comment on your totally incomprehensible post #101303. BTW, you seem to have assumed I'm a remainer. Why?

If you can’t be bothered to read my shit English then why bother replying?

I haven’t assumed anything about you and I don’t really care just like you don’t about myself.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
If you can’t be bothered to read my shit English then why bother replying?

I haven’t assumed anything about you and I don’t really care just like you don’t about myself.

Oh really? If you hadn't assumed I was a remainer, why write "ffs and peeps on here say leavers are thick"? At least be honest.

And I reply to stupidity, whoever it is, like when someone uses hyperbole to talk about half the population losing their jobs and some idiot takes it literally.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
As a participant-observer on this tread, it really does seem that there is a correlation between the behaviours in the Commons and the levels of vitriol we see in these parts. Dominic 'we are enjoying this' Cummings, the self-styled master-disruptor of our pollical system (and proud of it), has a great deal to answer for.

With Trump on one side of the Atlantic and our own mad cabal on this side, and with the planet burning itself to extinction, it sure is great to be alive in 2019.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There won’t be protests

I disagree slightly on this. There will. But it'll be just another round of the EDL lads kicking off outside a Wetherspoons before eventually turning on each other and being easy pickings for the police as per.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1177416931411988480[/TWEET]

Jan 30, 2008
As a participant-observer on this tread, it really does seem that there is a correlation between the behaviours in the Commons and the levels of vitriol we see in these parts. Dominic 'we are enjoying this' Cummings, the self-styled master-disruptor of our pollical system (and proud of it), has a great deal to answer for.

With Trump on one side of the Atlantic and our own mad cabal on this side, and with the planet burning itself to extinction, it sure is great to be alive in 2019.

Life goes on Snowflake
Regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Life goes on Snowflake
Regards
DF

I have to say you are totally right - and thanks for the reality-check. Indeed and of course even after the worst imaginable catastrophe there will still be life-forms. These might be viruses or single cell organisms that will survive and re-emerge after higher order species have been totally wiped out. I predict a bright future for you.

Jan 30, 2008
I have to say you are totally right - and thanks for the reality-check. Indeed and of course even after the worst imaginable catastrophe there will still be life-forms. These might be viruses or single cell organisms that will survive and re-emerge after higher order species have been totally wiped out. I predict a bright future for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3RB2eP5pw
regards
DF

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I think the BBC were very wrong to interview this fellow. It is fairly obvious he has learning difficulties.

I think this was part of the BBC's lets-spend-a -few-days-in Stoke project. I suspect this might have been an attempt to show that the Beeb is not just full of metropolitan , London-centric elites and that they wanted to get out to the real people (as in 'the will of the people'). Not sure it really worked as from the bits I saw I suspect that there won't be a queue of foreign investors waiting to pile in.

I used to live in Stoke, so I'm probably not unbiased. The people I met were friendly, other than a bunch of Stoke City lads on one occasion. When I was there, it still had a potteries industry (although it was on the slide) and while it was rather grim, it still had a sense of identity. I went back a couple of years ago and it was pretty awful. You can see how places like this feel they have little to lose and become attracted to the likes of Farrage and co. selling their snake-oil.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Meanwhile, in Lewes...

[TWEET]1177383952295825410[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think the BBC were very wrong to interview this fellow. It is fairly obvious he has learning difficulties.

I'm afraid I disagree. I think it more likely that he was overcome with nerves and excitement at the prospect of being on TV.

And I don't believe the BBC would have left themselves open to the consequences if he had. I would have thought certain groups would have been all over them by now if that had been the case.

Jan 30, 2008
Meanwhile, in Lewes...

[TWEET]1177383952295825410[/TWEET]
nearly as bad as people who put up the i DEMAND a peoples vote poster i mean i Demand really??? Liberal Lewes eh I noticed the Picture of the fence that had been daubed was in the Avenue plenty of money in that street trust me ,although i don't condone this sort of action i think under the current climate posters are best avoided
regards
DF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's just leave with a deal and get this over and done with.

Maybe Johnson will cut the mustard as an ace negotiator.

Anyway, in spite of the greatest lie of Brexit, ***ANY DEAL is better than NO DEAL***.

D

Deleted member 2719

So [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], it’s 1st November, we haven’t fallen of the cliff, Johnson has had to get an extension until the 31st January 2020, what do you personally do?

Do you
Riot, and if so where?
Civil disobedience, what form will it take?
Complain to your MP?
Write a strongly worded letter to the Daily Express?
Post about the forthcoming tsunami of anger about to be unleashed on every street in the country,on NSC?
Tut, loudly, and carry on?

Dont feed the troll.
Why do you feel that I am going to do something?
I have been pointing out what the apparent feeling is because there have been over three years of stalling, scaremongering and hatred aimed at Brexiteers from the remain side.
It amazes me how some people do not have the vision or are just plain scared 'of what might be' perhaps they are living in their comfy little bubble, they are getting hysterical about something which 17.4 million people voted for, can they not see ONLY DEMOCRACY and Brexit will end this feud.

Thunderbolt why do you feel I'm a troll?
I am just stating my opinion, and you can't get your head around that, so you're calling me a troll you're so far wrong it's unbelievable there are lots of trolls within North stand chat, Watford and lever are just 2.

I thought better of you.

In the meantime look at those lovely Angels out there, I fear some need sedating for their safety.

This isn't a threat from me at all, just an observation of what will happen; it hasn't even started yet.
The remainers need to take a long hard think about what they're doing.

It's over to you now.

Accept the decision and grow up and roll your sleeves up and get on with life.

Not safe for work, watch this link if you dare.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1177198738374320129

Are you still going to support them?

Attachments

• Lynch mob.PNG
    Lynch mob.PNG
    686.9 KB · Views: 97

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why do you feel that I am going to do something?
I have been pointing out what the apparent feeling is because there have been over three years of stalling, scaremongering and hatred aimed at Brexiteers from the remain side.
It amazes me how some people do not have the vision or are just plain scared 'of what might be' perhaps they are living in their comfy little bubble, they are getting hysterical about something which 17.4 million people voted for, can they not see ONLY DEMOCRACY and Brexit will end this feud.

Thunderbolt why do you feel I'm a troll?
I am just stating my opinion, and you can't get your head around that, so you're calling me a troll you're so far wrong it's unbelievable there are lots of trolls within North stand chat, Watford and lever are just 2.

I thought better of you.

In the meantime look at those lovely Angels out there, I fear some need sedating for their safety.

This isn't a threat from me at all, just an observation of what will happen; it hasn't even started yet.
The remainers need to take a long hard think about what they're doing.

It's over to you now.

Accept the decision and grow up and roll your sleeves up and get on with life.

Not safe for work, watch this link if you dare.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1177198738374320129

Are you still going to support them?

I'd award you another award, the 'High Horse' award but it might take a while for you to climb down and get it. It'll ruin the rest of the ceremony! The timings will be all out and we'll overrun. We only booked the hall til 11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here