Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not sure what's been said on here recently, but I and others have said for a long time, this thing is going to kick-off and this will get worse.
Why?
It's really very simple, the politicians are not backing the people's vote, even though they said they would.
Brexiteers have sat back patiently waiting for parliament to sort it out for over 3 years now and we have put up with insults and name-calling, racists, thick, moronic, idiot and so on, the remainder has thrown punches ganging up on the minority in Parliament who are trying to do their job. The EU has dragged it on and threw a few body shots also.
Well surprises surprise, October 31st gets nearer and the remainder have gone hysterical and even celebrated the Supreme Court judgement as if it was the final KO blow, but who was it against? The people who voted for leave, yes 17.4m people.
People like Lucas, Chuka and co were inciting trouble and stirring it all up, well the first time since 2016 we are now seeing that voter feel cheated and at the end of their tether.
It's time they backed a deal if they really care about the citizens of our country.
Personally, I want the cliff jump.
Brexit MUST happen October 31st.

You are Dominic Cummings, and I claim my £5.

Jan 30, 2008
So [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], it’s 1st November, we haven’t fallen of the cliff, Johnson has had to get an extension until the 31st January 2020, what do you personally do?

Do you
Riot, and if so where?
Civil disobedience, what form will it take?
Complain to your MP?
Write a strongly worded letter to the Daily Express?
Post about the forthcoming tsunami of anger about to be unleashed on every street in the country,on NSC?
Tut, loudly, and carry on?

so you're happy with this shambolic situation that's going on then, Mouldy is spot on it's got to stop and it will , get ready for Brexit :wink:
regards
DF

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
It was obviously before or else we would have left with no deal.

As far as Im aware each treaty was voted for in Parliament although I shall have to look that up.

Let me know your findings please after you have looked it up.

Seems odd to me that none of the above were not giving to the public to vote on maybe cos were too thick.

Considering the implications of each treaty.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Another BBC news vox pop, another strongly leave constituency.
Walsall North 68% Leave. Only interviewed 1 out 6 remainer( and he was a European)

Our unbiased State broadcaster.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let me know your findings please after you have looked it up.

Seems odd to me that none of the above were not giving to the public to vote on maybe cos were too thick.

Considering the implications of each treaty.

You can look it up yourself via Hansard. I shall be otherwise occupied next week.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Boris knows that if he delivers on 31st October he will be a hero and walk a GE if he fails for whatever reason be it the EU or our MPs stopping it, he will be finished. The opposition leaders also all know it so must stop Boris succeeding at all costs to us as individuals and also the country

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
No, he’s admitted to me face to face that he enjoys stirring it up.

Collectively you are correct. He is as thick as mince and his posts add nothing of value or interest and are no more that random words typed together yet despite this he gets a peculiar kick out of reactions. I've put the senile prat on ignore.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Boris knows that if he delivers on 31st October he will be a hero and walk a GE if he fails for whatever reason be it the EU or our MPs stopping it, he will be finished. The opposition leaders also all know it so must stop Boris succeeding at all costs to us as individuals and also the country

He won’t be if it’s an absolute disaster

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Boris knows that if he delivers on 31st October he will be a hero and walk a GE if he fails for whatever reason be it the EU or our MPs stopping it, he will be finished. The opposition leaders also all knbow it so must stop Boris succeeding at all costs to us as individuals and also the country

Or Boris and Cummings tactically ****ing the whole thing up. They had a Plan A (NI only backstop + NI referendum on it) and a Plan B (silence parliament).

They lost nerve and flipped at the last moment. Plan A would have passed through Parliament and the EU have all the paperwork ready to go since it was May Plan A.

Unfortunately over the last few weeks they have lost a lot of good will in Parliament.

Boris hasn't got a long shelf life as PM whatever happens, he barely has the qualifications to be an MP let alone PM.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lol so after saying YOU would look it up you are now asking me too.

Was there a parliamentary vote yes or no?

I will look it up when I want to, for my own curiosity for the ratio of votes.

If you want to know so badly, you know where to look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here