Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah, I gather spider crab is rather tasty, but I've never tried it because all ours is exported.

It's not that great, not a lot of white meat as the Spider Crab has rather wussy claws when compared to the Edible ( Brown) Crab. You also need to get a Spider Crab just before it peels as afterwards its pretty watery for the next 6 months.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That looks like it takes you through busy body, nothing else better to do, speed control weirdos with their speed guns in Heathfield.
They clocked me doing 35 in a 30, I got a letter from Sussex police saying not to be so naughty but they can also do nothing about it.
They were standing on the grass verge on a Sunday morning.
Just a warning, be very careful.
I went back 2 weeks ago and they were there again, I checked that there were no cars behind me and went past at 5mph.

Thanks for that. Driving very slowly is a great pleasure of mine. Especially when I have a steady driver in front of me, nowhere to go other than forward, and BMW behind, so close to my arse the nobber could wind down his window and give me a reach-around. :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have a problem with the word British ??
Regards
DF

Whats up Dripping Foreskin?
As somebody who is prepared to break up the Union to gain a Unicorn, it would be you who seems to have a problem with the word.
What is your problem with it?

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently Brexit Party fish man's laughable tweet not only has him sat by his French car but apparently it's not taxed and has no MOT!

I thought you were joking, but I've just looked

Brexit car.png

:facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thomas Cook, yet another business pushed over the edge, Brexit strikes again.

Exchange rate falls, businesses can't put up prices so take the hit and the end result is completely predictable.

Who's next?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought you were joking, but I've just looked

View attachment 115553

:facepalm:

I added the caveat of 'apparently' solely because I didn't think anyone would be that stupid, even after watching the video.
I thought it might just be a Remainer mischief-making in a haha someone will believe it stylee.

Laughable isnt it. These are the sort of people who want to be the countries leaders

That car could be a death trap for anyone nearby if it is driven.

It must be taken off the road.

Just imagine if a know nothing, wannabe Remain politician, (ethnicity unknown) was that stupid, the hate would be off the scale.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Where in Kent is travel likely to be difficult? Are the Medway towns going to be gridlocked ( Gravesend, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham ) Is the Thanet Way going to be impassable? Will you not be able to travel along the A259 to Margate and Broadstairs? Will Canterbury shut down? What about Maidstone and Sevenoaks and Tunbridge Wells and the whole of Mid-Kent....gridlocked? Will the queues stretch up the M26 and then eventually reach the M25, shutting down our busiest orbital motorway? I fear for the Isle of Sheppey. Its residents cut off from the rest of Kent.
Is the M20 going to cease to function? Will the residents of Dover and Folkestone be marooned, cut off, besieged, unable to get out of their towns? If they are, there are always the local coastal roads, Dover to Deal and Sandwich, Folkestone to Hythe etc

According to the Kent County Council No Deal planning documents Faisal Islam has seen, yes.

And good luck getting the contents of the M20 onto the A259 through Dymchurch and New Romney.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1176034374162276353[/TWEET]

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Bullshit to fit an agenda, well done
regards
DF

The pound has weakened since Brexit. Countries pass on the costs by increasing GBP cost to make sure they get the same value for their rooms.

People are booking less holidays since the Brexit uncertainty.

It is absolutely related to Brexit, existing debt could have been managed so long as people were still buying holidays.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The pound has weakened since Brexit. Countries pass on the costs by increasing GBP cost to make sure they get the same value for their rooms.

People are booking less holidays since the Brexit uncertainty.

It is absolutely related to Brexit, existing debt could have been managed so long as people were still buying holidays.

Or folks are a bit more clued up and can get a better deal online?

The days of strolling along the High Street and going home with a ton of shiny brochures are, thankfully, long gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here