Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION].

I always said that not all leave supporters were stupid.

I'm having to seriously think about that position.

I'm hoping that [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] may be able to explain what sort of Brexit would be good for us. I won't hold my breath, just in case :wink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Quite simply because you can do all of that without being in the EU. I picked up on travel freely because it isn't correct. My passport ran out over the summer, I can't pop over to France without it.

Probably would be fine getting out, it's getting back that is more difficult, I have done it.

Jan 30, 2008
Veterans fought alongside European allies. They did not ditch them like we are trying to do now.

What is happening is the exact opposite of what Churchill tried to achieve back when. SMH.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
but they're not our allies THEY WANT TO PUNISH US ???
regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
But Piers also voted remain, so he is being true to himself and being democratic.

The issue here is some people are scared, perhaps they have forgotten about their fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers who were probably a bit scared too, but I tell you what not one of them would have been scared about Brexit.

They were survivors, we have gone soft and need to toughen up and adapt and look at the bigger picture and future.
So many are just scared about the here and now as they sit watching sky sport, Netflicks and twitting everyone rather than engaging face to face.
Disruption is a good thing in life without a bit of disruption we would melt, we will become more efficient in the future and more together as a nation, but remainers have to let go and accept that we do not need the EU to hold our hand while crossing the road as we are big boys, girls and non binaries now, in fact, the 5th strongest economy in the world.

You write a lot of nothing while repeating the same old drivel, somehow dragging in war survivors from the past to support your silliness.
Most Remain voters (and I assume most Leave voters) did what they did as a matter of conviction.
Who do you think you are to assert that people should surrender their principles?
Since you resort to using War parallels, did Lord Haw Haw convince our Second World War ancestors to submit to his propaganda?
Take your time if you decide to reply..... and write something sensible.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The point is a subsequent democratic vote trumps. Let’s face it the last three and a half years have been a shambles and anyone who engages knows far more, which may or mayor mean more leavers and may or may not mean more remainders. But there is no way the Liberals will be elected as the Government so it’s all a bit of a dull debate

The point is a majority keep voting to leave and it doesn't happen. A central pillar of democracy is enacting the result all sorts of hellish forces get unleashed when this doesn't happen. The last three and a half years have shown us that our politicians have failed miserably to deliver on their promises to leave. Lib Dems won't form the government but that doesn't absolve them from being rightly pilloried.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Probably would be fine getting out, it's getting back that is more difficult, I have done it.

Yep... I have spent ten minutes discussing with French Border Police why letting my drunken friend onto the Eurostar even though he didn't have a passport was going to be a win-win for them and that if we left him behind it would result in a worse day for them.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Their hero 'Boris' getting totally owned by The Prime Minister of Luxembourg - there'll be a lot of hurt and angst out there in the country tonight.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Swinson just proved what a liar she is, she is happy to slag off everyone else but she didn't like It when Piers wound into at breakfast this morning.

The lib undemocratic sound so much better as better party name, who is voting for this power crazy lying possessed woman???

The woman is out of her depth watch this:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...te-Lib-Dem-Good-Morning-Britain-ITV-video/amp

If the Lib Dems win 325 seats, she will have the mandate to do it, in our system. She won't get them, it won't happen, but she and her party are making it clear that they do not support any form of Brexit, which will not be a bad record to have in a few years time, when others will be seen as at least facilitating whatever crap we end up with.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
[MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION].

I always said that not all leave supporters were stupid.

I'm having to seriously think about that position.

I'm hoping that [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] may be able to explain what sort of Brexit would be good for us. I won't hold my breath, just in case :wink:

But no one cares what you say anymore which is why you are reduced to continually using the mention function to seek attention :p

Chat again after about 20ish more mentions :wink:

D

Deleted member 2719

You write a lot of nothing while repeating the same old drivel, somehow dragging in war survivors from the past to support your silliness.
Most Remain voters (and I assume most Leave voters) did what they did as a matter of conviction.
Who do you think you are to assert that people should surrender their principles?
Since you resort to using War parallels, did Lord
Haw Haw convince our Second World War ancestors to submit to his propaganda?
Take your time if you decide to reply..... and write something sensible.

Get the message Lever, you will have to reinvent yourself yet again.
I have already said some posters and you being one of the top of that list, have thrown to many insults towards me for me to want to engage with you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But no one cares what you say anymore which is why you are reduced to continually using the mention function to seek attention :p

Chat again after about 20ish more mentions :wink:

It's very, very, very simple.

You can tell us what you think we should do?

Or you can keep constantly whining and whatabouting, and not tell us what you actually voted for ?

I'm assuming what you voted for is what we currently have, unless you know otherwise. It's up to you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here