Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If those 3 you can think of include either [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] or [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], I think you may have to revise your estimate downwards.

Or ask them what their 'good deal' that they are backing looks like ? Even in the broadest sense, ie differences from TM's deal or how it would address the NI border issue ?

It's just that each time I ask them that simple question they seem completely unable to muster any sort of plausible answer, even though it's their preferred 'solution' :shrug:

So I'm going to come clean here - I've generally answered any question thrown at me - even if it's included an insult. BUT, I've purposely avoided answering your repetitive questions, not because I can't answer them but because you're a repetitive bore, you're like the drunk at the end of the bar that just keeps parroting on like a broken record. You add nothing to the debate and it's either "What out of these three options would you pick ?" or "So what's your good deal ?". It's got so amusing it's been discussed via PM with other posters. You've got so so so so desperate that I answer your questions you've done at [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] into double figures so far in an attempt to get some attention. You're like a six year old that needs constant reassurance or even a puppy that needs that pat on the head for being so clever ( although I doubt you're even nearly as cute nor indeed as clever as a puppy ). So there, I've given you the attention you crave, now time to box up some paper clips for that massive government contract you have.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
So I'm going to come clean here - I've generally answered any question thrown at me - even if it's included an insult. BUT, I've purposely avoided answering your repetitive questions, not because I can't answer them but because you're a repetitive bore, you're like the drunk at the end of the bar that just keeps parroting on like a broken record. You add nothing to the debate and it's either "What out of these three options would you pick ?" or "So what's your good deal ?". It's got so amusing it's been discussed via PM with other posters. You've got so so so so desperate that I answer your questions you've done at [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] into double figures so far in an attempt to get some attention. You're like a six year old that needs constant reassurance or even a puppy that needs that pat on the head for being so clever ( although I doubt you're even nearly as cute nor indeed as clever as a puppy ). So there, I've given you the attention you crave, now time to box up some paper clips for that massive government contract you have.

But you still can't even give the briefest of outlines as to what your 'good deal' looks like for the very simple reason that even you now realise you have been lied to and it doesn't exist. Unless you want to prove otherwise ?

I'm being discussed by PM amongst 'other posters' ? Well that's certainly not giving me the attention I crave, No siree :facepalm:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Honestly I have had the last straw with this now, and the only option for me is to have my account deleted.

Now, I don't like to see people :flounce: off NSC, but if it is the only way you can avoid writing stupid posts and then getting upset when people point out the stupidity of what you have posted, it may be best for your peace of mind :bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Honestly I have had the last straw with this now, and the only option for me is to have my account deleted.

Well, this would enable you to “ignore EVERY single difficult question.” once and far alll.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
if i read this correctly, the article is covering short positions in companies. many of these positions are non-contingent on the Brexit event. i can take one example, Metro Bank has some problems from accountancy errors and questions if it is stable. if you want to benefit from Brexit the best short position would be on £, and it makes no mention of this. highly dubious analysis.

The FT has put the article in the Byline Times “firmly in the realm of conspiracy theories” and “doesn’t make any sense”. Even Carole Codswallop is backing away having previously shared it on twitter without checking the data.

No deal Brexit is not a hedge fund conspiracy
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2019/09/12/1568281802000/No-deal-Brexit-is-not-a-hedge-fund-conspiracy/

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The FT has put the article in the Byline Times “firmly in the realm of conspiracy theories” and “doesn’t make any sense”. Even Carole Codswallop is backing away having previously shared it on twitter without checking the data.

No deal Brexit is not a hedge fund conspiracy
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2019/09/12/1568281802000/No-deal-Brexit-is-not-a-hedge-fund-conspiracy/

Pity most the print media isn't so even handed as the Mail brags about Boris telling lies....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
[tweet]1172184317642121216[/tweet]

Yep, what i said. Backing away from the article after previously sharing it on twitter, she has also said she has no idea about the data, perhaps she should have checked the data first before tweeting it.
You having problems reading?

Granny on the wing

Sep 7, 2019

Don`t worry mate ,iv`e had to change my user name from Albion 68 to Granny on the wing because apparently i was some else`s second account. Brexit and Politics are not really my expertise ,so if anyone does reply to any of my posts all i can say i am willing to learn .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here