Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
At least youre admitteing it a few shorteages riots and lack of medicine is worth it sureley for bendy bananas and a blue passport so stop moaning toby

Regards

D?

Sure, but what about the 19/20 financial forecasts for BHAFC?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I thought it was clear. If the public still wants to do brexit, he will negotiate a labour version of the withdrawal agreement, which will have closer ties to Europe and more labour/environment protections than the tory version

Actually reckon that and a customs union and the public would actually go for it versuses remain.

It was clear in 2017 when the Tories lost their majority most people are moderate and don't want a hard Brexit, let alone no deal

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I hope you're getting ready for Brexit wouldn't want to think of you crying into your cornflakes
Regards
DF

Thanks for telling us to get ready. You have not mentioned this before.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At least youre admitteing it a few shorteages riots and lack of medicine is worth it sureley for bendy bananas and a blue passport so stop moaning toby

Regards

D?

Did anybody ever outlaw bendy bananas. The bananas in our fruitbowl are - how can I put it - not straight.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's right though. I can only think of around 3 leavers on here who attempt to answer difficult questions. bashlsdir is undoubtedly one of the worst though, as he regularly just casually drops in nonsensical drivel but absolutely never sees fit to have it scrutinised.

If those 3 you can think of include either [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] or [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], I think you may have to revise your estimate downwards.

Or ask them what their 'good deal' that they are backing looks like ? Even in the broadest sense, ie differences from TM's deal or how it would address the NI border issue ?

It's just that each time I ask them that simple question they seem completely unable to muster any sort of plausible answer, even though it's their preferred 'solution' :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If those 3 you can think of include either [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] or [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION], I think you may have to revise your estimate downwards.

Or ask them what their 'good deal' that they are backing looks like ? Even in the broadest sense, ie differences from TM's deal or how it would address the NI border issue ?

It's just that each time I ask them that simple question they seem completely unable to muster any sort of plausible answer, even though it's their preferred 'solution' :shrug:

I think both of those have answered questions in the past, yes, Many people avoid awkward questions at times though. My gripe is with the clueless thickets who literally ignore EVERY single difficult question. [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] is the very worst of them. He then has the cheek to blame others being rude to him when the truth is that he ignores all difficult questions regardless of how polite they are..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Michel Barnier: no grounds for reopening Brexit talks

In a private briefing with the European parliament’s leaders, the EU’s chief negotiator said Boris Johnson’s officials had yet to offer any “legally credible and workable” proposals to replace the Northern Irish backstop on which the two negotiating teams could build.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/12/michel-barnier-no-grounds-for-reopening-brexit-talks

But Johnson said that they were working hard on these negotiations. You don't think he could have been lying :eek:

Who could have seen this coming :rolleyes:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see that the UK's ex-chief Brexit negotiator and May's real Brexit Secretary, Olly Robbins is inline for a Knighthood and a very well-payed job at Goldman Sachs* .... coming back with a deal that goes down to the biggest parliamentary defeat in our lifetimes causing deadlock and stalling Brexit certainly gets you some high rewards.

* Coincidental fact - Goldman Sachs donated hundreds of thousands £££ to the Remain campaign

:whistle:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Still my favourite Brexit trade slide....

View attachment 115168

We can still stay as we are, or start our new life with NO DEAL as Afghanistan and work our way back with the begging bowl...

Other charts are available ...

EU_growth_vs_ROW_v2.png

More whoppers and running down the UK from an EU propaganda bot ... we have already signed numerous carry over trade deals accounting for 89 billion pounds of our external trade .... 'Afghanistan' *tut* .. begging bowl *tut* Btw that blue section will be even less significant probably heading downwards once we have left.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think both of those have answered questions in the past, yes, Many people avoid awkward questions at times though. My gripe is with the clueless thickets who literally ignore EVERY single difficult question. [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] is the very worst of them. He then has the cheek to blame others being rude to him when the truth is that he ignores all difficult questions regardless of how polite they are..

Honestly I have had the last straw with this now, and the only option for me is to have my account deleted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did anybody ever outlaw bendy bananas. The bananas in our fruitbowl are - how can I put it - not straight.

The bendy bananas was another one of Johnson's lies, just like the Manx kipper and Melton Mowbray pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here