Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
As Dave said it will be your decision no second referendum no pressure groups , leave or remain on the ballot pape,r what is it about the word LEAVE you don't understand ?You need to get over yourself Mikey
Regards
DR

Can you point to me where in the referendum it said the UK will leave the EU if more people chose to leave?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Needs to get two third majority if Binky calls it himself. SNP sayign they won't vote for it if danger of no deal. Lib Dems will do the same.Some Labour already saying GE is not the answer. Will the DUP risk losing NI?

And yet until last week Corbyn constantly kept calling for a GE. I can't imagine what's made him back away all of a sudden ….. maybe the polls ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And yet until last week Corbyn constantly kept calling for a GE. I can't imagine what's made him back away all of a sudden ….. maybe the polls ?

The date chosen by Johnson and Cummings who will then change it. Untrustworthy snakes.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The polls were worse for Labour before the last GE and Corbyn voted it through. It's the fact that an election is being used as a weapon against no-deal that makes this different.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just sigh and think what a shame they think it is so funny. Baiting people for 'laughs' on a forum.

We're never going to change their minds, so I wonder why we bother.

Indeed. That's why I have had a referendum on some of the Brexit thread posters, and the result was a resounding majority, approaching 100%. It's the will of the person. Ignore means ignore.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sounds like the next stage of The Cummin's Plan has started, Boris has been told what is happening, he's told the Cabinet tonight, and we will find out from outside Downing street in a short while. Some shenanigans going on for sure !

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I just sigh and think what a shame they think it is so funny. Baiting people for 'laughs' on a forum.

We're never going to change their minds, so I wonder why we bother.

I do agree with your sentiment... and maybe you're right about ignoring them. I may try that but I do think they need to be held to account for the drivel they spout, as well as the name calling and veiled threats.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Because it is a matter that supersedes political allegiances.
If you disagree, fine but please try not to make a sneering, sarcastic riposte.

Maybe if you were less patronising people wouldn't be so sneering towards you.

Jan 30, 2008
Can you point to me where in the referendum it said the UK will leave the EU if more people chose to leave?

Can you point me to where it said we would stay **** me Mikey this is getting desperate
LEAVE MEANS LEAVE , i'll ask again what is it about the word LEAVE that you're struggling with
regards
DQ

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do agree with your sentiment... and maybe you're right about ignoring them. I may try that but I do think they need to be held to account for the drivel they spout, as well as the name calling and veiled threats.

You can't hold people to account when they are simply laughing at you, sneering and mocking (or simply writing gibberish). You end up looking like John Alderton on 'Please Sir'. Incidentally, Peter Cleall who played Duffy is (or was) an Albion supporter. I saw him often at games in the 70s.

D

Deleted member 22389

This forum does not reflect all remainers. There are thousands who actually respect the original vote, good on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here