Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Tell me, what credentials do you have that surpass those of Rory Stewart ? The ex military, Harvard professor, governer in Iraq who has walked from Turkey to Nepal and has an understanding of international development which is unsurpassed. You're not fit to lick the shit off his walking boots.

I wouldn't trust anyone to be in the Government, let alone run the country, who can't walk in a straight line without treading in shit :eek:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
To be fair he is one of the better Tories and certainly had best ideas in the hustings.

Disagree, born to a diplomat with a silver spoon. A 5mth invite stint in the BA, Black Watch. Privaleged education and has held no job outside of diplomacy and politics. He is unlikeable unlike his equally privaleged colleagues. He couldn't command bugger all, certainly not a battalion of the BW!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Too late a lot of EU citizens have already made their mind up and decided to leave. For those people who live in Brighton a significant percentage of our local NHS staff are From the EU and we will be f*cked if they go.

But they wont. The earnings, life and BENEFITS here are too tempting.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Too late a lot of EU citizens have already made their mind up and decided to leave. For those people who live in Brighton a significant percentage of our local NHS staff are From the EU and we will be f*cked if they go.

Plenty of people still find the UK an attractive prospect and decide to come here to live and work.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wouldn't trust anyone to be in the Government, let alone run the country, who can't walk in a straight line without treading in shit :eek:

Having read his Afghanistan journals I think it's forgivable. I think he shat himself a few times- whether through dysentery or being shot at.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Those millions of pounds on the "spin" machine have started to work then I see...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here