Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did you read the referendum ballot paper , could you remind us what it said ?
Regards
DR

You've been repeating yourself obsessively on this thread, to the exclusion of others, for three years now.

I'm not sure what you hope to achieve. Thus far it's nothing.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Hey hey!

Jan 30, 2008
You've been repeating yourself obsessively on this thread, to the exclusion of others, for three years now.

Could you tell me what was on the ballot paper then ? By the way I'm not trying to achieve anything just keeping a healthy balance on the thread
regards
DR

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Could you tell me what was on the ballot paper then ? By the way I'm not trying to achieve anything just keeping a healthy balance on the thread
regards
DR

I don't understand.

You are the most prolific poster on the BREXIT thread and you don't know what was on the ballot paper ?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Sorry if stated later in thread as I've kept away from this depressive battle of ideologies but MO's main gripe seemed to come from an early post concerning People's Pension and SME's role in having to support suchlike! How dare employees expect their employers and those poor business leaders to make contributions to their income later in life when their employment becomes economically unviable due to incapacity by age or capability ? Shocking expectations for the 21st century.

Is that an EU directive anyway?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I read it without paying, did you try to read it via the link, or just assume?

:facepalm: I obviously clicked the link otherwise I couldn't have commented. I got presented with a couple of paragraphs ( which I did read ) and then a message that if I wanted to continue to the rest of the article that I would need to take out a subscription. So sorry to burst your bubble.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You could say the same of [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] !!!!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
1,138 days since the referendum. Still in the EU. I also note that international acts at The Edinburgh Festival are refusing to be paid in sterling, instead requesting U.S Dollars or Euro's. Going well, eh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here