Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Only adjusting what has already been agreed. I suggested making the backstop temporary adding the ability to withdraw with x amount of notice (unlikely to ever be triggered) as I believe it would break the deadlock so we could officially leave and move to the future trade relationship negotiations. There's an awful lot of bluff and intransigence at the moment once we are officially out it should all calm down and the time pressure will reduce. The more comprehensive the trade deal the fewer problems at the borders and less need for new technological solutions.

If you are only adjusting what Britain and the EU have already agreed, why don't you just take the backstop out completely, and let us trade freely with the EU as at present whilst not making any contribution to the EU and not having to abide by any of their rules or regulations, and that gets rid of the NI/Ireland problem as well ?

That would break the deadlock, give Britain the type of 'Good Deal' that the Leave campaign always promised, and give us the way forward.

After all, it's 'Only adjusting what has already been agreed' :facepalm:

waterfall-glade-unicorns.jpg

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
**** off Nazi ****. You are not welcome here.

**** off you village idiot ....

..... see how easy it is to make a pointless, worthless post my little old person, homeowner, higher taxpayer, teacher hating simpleton.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

..... see how easy it is to make a pointless, worthless post my little old person, homeowner, higher taxpayer, teacher hating simpleton.

I don't think you have to leap to our little racist, anti semitic, nazi sympathising friend's defence every single time.

I know it's hard to believe but [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] does claim to be a grown up ???

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
It's not having my life controlled by a bunch of overpaid undemocratic beareaucrats, that on its own is enough.

So it's now gone from unelected to undemocratic? Keep shifting your arguments.

What about Backdoor Boris? Elected by 0.2% of the population. No manifesto. I think we will both agree that is democratic.

Jan 30, 2008
They are unreal I have seen the words like Idiot and stupid and thick banded around from the same lefties, it's their nasty way to try and put people down because they really believe they are superior.

There we go again Lever thinking he has the high ground when he knows too well what I am suggesting.

Poor effort and predictable Lever, I hope you enjoyed your little orgasm.

Pathetic person who as you rightly say thinks he's above other people for whatever reason that might be maybe he's got an inferiority complex ?
regards
DR

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

I don't think you have to leap to our little racist, anti semitic, nazi sympathising friend's defence every single time.

I know it's hard to believe but [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] does claim to be a grown up ???

And the Brexiteers don't like being called racists. They not all are, but Westdene doing his part to prove the stereotype

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

You're making the assumpion I'm leaping to Ppf's defence. I'm not. I'm just poking Plooks as :

1. He hates old people
2. He hates home owners
3. He hates higher tax rate payers
4. He hates teachers
5. He's a simpleton
6. He's a village idiot that accuses people of things that are entirely false

.... so as you were !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
And the Brexiteers don't like being called racists. They not all are, but Westdene doing his part to prove the stereotype

Find just a single post where I'm been racist or even supported racisum ? Good luck :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008

Best ignored ,a non important pest ,he can call me all the names under the Sun ,shows him self up for what he is...... a stupid boy
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

WTF are you dribbling on about ???
Regards
DR

Unfortunately PPF posted a further unpleasant anti-semitic comment whilst his first one was being assessed by the mods and received a further infraction, which resulted in his ban being extended under the totting up rules to three months.
Das Reich One year ban

Following a detailed review of posts from this person, the following was noted. Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism etc.

https://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?47-Moderating-Decisions

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
That's an odd turn of phrase. What does it mean?

In your opinion.

In my opinion, anyone that can't see that the EU is screwing us over is of low intelligence, but do I keep banding around that they are stupid, thick and idiots when I don't agree with people?

Pathetic really.

I have never said or thought you are stupid, thick or an idiot, Mouldy.
But you do seem unlucky at thinking.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
You're making the assumpion I'm leaping to Ppf's defence. I'm not. I'm just poking Plooks as :

1. He hates old people
2. He hates home owners
3. He hates higher tax rate payers
4. He hates teachers
5. He's a simpleton
6. He's a village idiot that accuses people of things that are entirely false

.... so as you were !

He speaks very highly of you :)

You do remember when you used to tell people that Ppf, Two Profs and Plooks were in a league of their own with their pathetic insults ?

Unfortunately it's beginning to look like it's a 4 man league this season :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Opinions , opinions ,the mods couldnt handle me so EP slapped a year ban on me ,do I hold it against him of course not it's an internet forum ,life goes on , if that's the best you can offer you'll need to try a bit harder :wave:

regards
DR

And if I was to think that you are a pathetic, aging, unfit, closet racist who spends his whole time trying to re-live his teenage years through some rose tinted specs whilst fuming about how everyone else has done better than him and the state hasn't given what he deserved and was entitled to,

That would just be an opinion too.

I'll let you sink back to the gutter now :wave:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Seems that this thread has joined Argus comments in the internet sewer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here