Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
If you believe in 'Democracy' and want to uphold it then why are the BREXIT people so sh*t scared of another vote ? If there was another vote and remain won then that is what the current Democratic view is....

There it is. Enough said. I rest my case. What part of once in a life time vote don't you get?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would be surprised if you gave it any thought at all.....

I'm surprised he knew which end of the pencil to hold.
The stupidity and ignorance of the leave thickos is breathtaking.
And now Johnson is bullshitting his way around the country and these mugs are believing him.
It's not about democracy, it's about the intelligent helping to rescue the stupid from a catastrophic future due to their total lack of understanding and racism.
Not to mention giving the kids what they wanted but has been taken away from them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There it is. Enough said. I rest my case. What part of once in a life time vote don't you get?

What's all this about 'a once in a life time vote?' I've voted twice in a referendum on Europe already in my lifetime. 1975 and 2016.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you believe in 'Democracy' and want to uphold it then why are the BREXIT people so sh*t scared of another vote ? If there was another vote and remain won then that is what the current Democratic view is....

If there is another vote and remain win, then under the current rules (made by remoaners) that remain referendum decision can be ignored and we can Leave instead.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm surprised he knew which end of the pencil to hold.
The stupidity and ignorance of the leave thickos is breathtaking.
And now Johnson is bullshitting his way around the country and these mugs are believing him.
It's not about democracy, it's about the intelligent helping to rescue the stupid from a catastrophic future due to their total lack of understanding and racism.
Not to mention giving the kids what they wanted but has been taken away from them.

I sharpen my pencils both ends. Being thick that is. Oh look the racism tag again.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
what you are admitting that you are scared of a second vote?

I think he must be. It's a shame, I was looking forward to reading his answer because I too cannot understand why anyone is afraid of a second vote unless they think the public would now prefer to remain. It certainly isn't undemocratic to say to the people, "here is what Brexit means after all the negotiations, is this acceptable to you?"

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The fan base is an important part and it has a huge say on how others view us. Do we want to be known as Nazi sympathisers? I would say no. But there seems to be at least a powerful enough minority here that are happy to see that happen.

You really are a one trick boring prick! You should give up your pathetic campaign. You are sounding unhinged.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nope, not like march 31st and April 12th at all, when an extension to the negotiations had a much higher probability of occurring, relatively speaking.
Thanks for playing.

So this one we are really REALLY leaving. Not like the last two times whatsoever. Okey dokey :thumbsup:

Johnson was obviously the key all along :wink:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So this one we are really REALLY leaving. Not like the last two times whatsoever. Okey dokey :thumbsup:

As things currently stand,(things might change) i cannot see another extension of the negotiating period occurring. Are you predicting there will be another extension to negotiations?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I think he must be. It's a shame, I was looking forward to reading his answer because I too cannot understand why anyone is afraid of a second vote unless they think the public would now prefer to remain. It certainly isn't undemocratic to say to the people, "here is what Brexit means after all the negotiations, is this acceptable to you?"

...But pub bores, and a few members of NSC would have to find a different pub and change user names on NSC. The thought of 'losing' would be too much for their thin skins, and they would anticipate people making fun of them, and they really wouldn't be able to handle it. Just about all of them on NSC have changed their narrative since 2016. Now its all about the EU, and **** all about immigration and xenophobia. They would rather see the country fail than admit to being wrong and screwing up their own country. Ive yet to hear a credible reason for potentially ****ing the country up for decades.

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
If there is another vote and remain win, then under the current rules (made by remoaners) that remain referendum decision can be ignored and we can Leave instead.

Need to stop listening to Boris & Jacob and wake up before we go over the cliff. Neither are interested in the welfare of the ordinary woman & man , neither would know what democracy meant if it hit them smack in the face. Look how they are prepared to override 80% of the population that want to stop foxhunting.

What I do find difficult to understand is why after 3 years of hard evidence why people still feel they need to support BREXIT, clearly I am missing something . I have asked a number of times for someone from the BREXIT side to give me 5-10 reasons why we will be tangibly better off after leaving but have never received a reply so here is your chance to sell BREXIT to me.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I have asked a number of times for someone from the BREXIT side to give me 5-10 reasons why we will be tangibly better off after leaving but have never received a reply so here is your chance to sell BREXIT to me.

As far as I can tell, no-one has actually worked out what Brexit they want yet. Despite one poster not being able to say anything except "leave means leave", they don't know exactly what they want. It certainly doesn't seem to be the deal they've rejected three times already.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The clue was in the post...I'll be surprised if you'll ever accept it and allow democracy to prevail. Doubt it though because since the referendum remainers have a different definition of democracy. One where they make sure they get their way no matter what it entails and call it democracy.

I'm not sure you gave that comment much thought either.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here