Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Jan 30, 2008
No, Brexit won last time and fully deserves a chance to be put forward. I think we should have another referendum, between a specific agreed form of Brexit, and Remain. If Brexit won it would be respected and should be implemented as soon as possible. We only need a second referendum because they ****ed up the first one by being faaaar too vague with the Leave option.

You seem to be suggesting we should implement something huge and irreversible even if no one wants it. That's ludicrous.
Clutching at straws again ,what is it about the word LEAVE that you don't understand ?
Regards
DR

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Personally I don't know anybody antisemitic, Labour voter or not, but as it's obviously such an important subject for you I'm happy to bow to what I assume is your superior judgement on the matter.

Having said that though, the thing is it's strange how on this thread there's an antisemitic leave voter, who wont be voting Labour at the next election, but you never bring him to task on it like you do with Labour having read something on Guido Fawkes about them. I'm now heavily leaning back toward my theory that you don't actually care about antisemitism one iota other than using it to attack the Labour Party anonymously online on a football forum.

I will and have challenged anyone on NSC I think is making an inappropriate comment re antisemitism (it's only happened once). If Ppf makes any such comment I would do the same. Then again I know it's a standard operating procedure for devoted followers of the dear leader to try to distract from Labour's antisemitism issues by questioning the motives of anyone highlighting antisemitism in the Labour party. Another favourite is indulging in whataboutery ... what about Islamaphobia the Tories etc Find more inciteful analysis from this great source...

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/12/why-corbynistas-have-such-a-problem-with-jews/

I also think those people who do rightly criticize antisemitism on here look a bit hypocritical when they support or vote for a Party that has been described as 'institutionally antisemitic' by the Jewish Labour Movement and by others and three major British Jewish newspapers editorials stated a Corbyn Government would be an “existential threat to Jewish life” in their editorials plus of course they are being investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission. I suppose it is possible that they are all wrong and the main focus should be more on what happens in pubs on a Sunday but I doubt it.

Anyway back to Brexit .... hasn't Boris got off to a great start!

Jan 30, 2008
It wasn't for No Deal as the Leave Alliance published.
http://leavehq.com/blogview.aspx?bl...E_lD5fVvzqPSiwot0IDIxRStX7O4nE5w5b4H8cQq5ruTI

One can say, unequivocally, that the UK could not survive as a trading nation by relying on the WTO Option. It would be an unmitigated disaster, and no responsible government should allow it. The option should be rejected.

The sooner you come to terms with the fact we're leaving the EU the better imho, life must be a drag being in denial
Regards
DR

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Now you are being an utter arse. They (leave) won the referendum, end, finale etc etc... I was angry, but that is what happened. Any other outcome other than the UK leaving the EU will set the UK back so far in terms of unity that it may never recover. Plus I want all the half wits who voted for it to see and feel the results of their stupidity.

I kind of understand your logic I really do Wellquick, trouble is if the country is f*cked over by their Brexit it won't only be them that will suffer will it? All who live here will get to suffer too if there is suffering to be had, of course you've decided to hightail it out of here and consequently will be personally shielded from any suffering to be had, lucky you! Just what have us remainers done that is so bad that you'd like to chuck us under the same bus that you'd like leavers to be under?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I think it should be brought to the communities attention that some mods are actively supporting Nazi posters and feigning ignorance when questioned about why these posts and users are not banned. To claim DR means "doctor" is pretty insulting and clearly demonstrate the Nazi sympathising nature of, at least some, of the mods here.

Name and shame.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I will and have challenged anyone on NSC I think is making an inappropriate comment re antisemitism (it's only happened once). If Ppf makes any such comment I would do the same. Then again I know it's a standard operating procedure for devoted followers of the dear leader to try to distract from Labour's antisemitism issues by questioning the motives of anyone highlighting antisemitism in the Labour party. Another favourite is indulging in whataboutery ... what about Islamaphobia the Tories etc Find more inciteful analysis from this great source...

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/12/why-corbynistas-have-such-a-problem-with-jews/

I also think those people who do rightly criticize antisemitism on here look a bit hypocritical when they support or vote for a Party that has been described as 'institutionally antisemitic' by the Jewish Labour Movement and by others and three major British Jewish newspapers editorials stated a Corbyn Government would be an “existential threat to Jewish life” in their editorials plus of course they are being investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission. I suppose it is possible that they are all wrong and the main focus should be more on what happens in pubs on a Sunday but I doubt it.

It's okay - all you had to say was 'Yes, I'm interested in antisemitism only in the Labour Party for the purposes of point scoring on the internet.' Everybody knows it. You really didn't need to put up any more links to right wing, pro-Brexit oddball sites you like to read, because I wont be.

I must say though it's certainly a very, very keen interest you and that Guido Fawkes website owner have in antisemitism only in the Labour Party for the purposes of attacking it though. It's a bit like when a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon thread or Islamist terror attack thread appears and you get people who know so, so much about Islam. It'd be a strange thing to say at a job interview as a hobby and interest you have, but each to their own.

Speaking of job interviews and Boris Johnson, I'd make sure my CV was all up to date if I was one of those 13 Scottish Tory MP's after his visit there today, as there's a very good chance I'll have to be looking for a new job after the next election. :thumbsup:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
52% of what?

17.4 million of a voting population of 43 million people. Many of whom have changed their minds now they know more about what is happening.

17.4 million people of the voters that bothered to vote. In other words 52% of the vote that day. You lot spin better than Shane Warne. If people that were eligible to vote but didnt vote that day that is down to them. You never know it might have been higher than 52% if they had. Just saying.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

...and the allegations of anti Semitism in the Labour party are?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
17.4 million people of the voters that bothered to vote. In other words 52% of the vote that day. You lot spin better than Shane Warne. If people that were eligible to vote but didnt vote that day that is down to them. You never know it might have been higher than 52% if they had. Just saying.

I'm not spinning anything. Just stating numbers as applied three years ago.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The sooner you come to terms with the fact we're leaving the EU the better imho, life must be a drag being in denial

Life is not a drag at all. I quite like a challenge and even at my age, I can still fight back.

I notice you totally ignored the Leave Alliance link I posted because it proved the No Deal statement was a lie. Now who is in denial?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I knew what I was voting for, just waiting patiently
Regards
DR

Keep up the self deceit Dishonest Rubbish.... you will convince yourself after a while.
But reflect for a moment; you are scarcely the sharpest person on this thread - and yet you would have us believe you always knew how it would all pan out.....
Before responding, don't forget to apply spell check!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Life is not a drag at all. I quite like a challenge and even at my age, I can still fight back.

I notice you totally ignored the Leave Alliance link I posted because it proved the No Deal statement was a lie. Now who is in denial?

Addressing complete ignorance is a life affirming challenge, isn't it!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Things are starting to look pretty hairy in the last couple of days, Sterling sliding quite fast now on fears of a No-Deal scenario. The team of rabid leavers working Johnson as a puppet look like they may well get their way and its going to get worse the nearer we get to October 31.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here