Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Once you go beyond Brexit bluffery, Boris just falls to pieces. None of the Tory membership will care though. They all think it’s the second coming of Churchill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The whole world is open to us. They'll be queueing up to trade with us. It will be the easiest thing in the world.

Oh.

[tweet]1148652755638243329[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I will laugh and laugh when Boris has no answers and ruins the country. Not in my name.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It’s far more serious than that. This is peoples lives we are talking about and if our so called number 1 trading partner outside the eu is pissed off with us as we know the childlike trump can be, this is not a good scenario in any shape of form!

I will laugh and laugh when Boris has no answers and ruins the country. Not in my name.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He is a public school boy twit! Can’t the Tory members see that?

How have 160 odd Tory MPs voted for him?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It’s far more serious than that. This is peoples lives we are talking about and if our so called number 1 trading partner outside the eu is pissed off with us as we know the childlike trump can be, this is not a good scenario in any shape of form!
The people get what the people want. It'll be hilarious to see everything fall apart.

Better to be free now of any worrying or caring about it. Que Sera, Sera. Escape the Brexit mind cage.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Unfortunately some of our jobs are 100% dependant on the outcome...at 61, I am not that keen to start looking for a new job!
The people get what the people want. It'll be hilarious to see everything fall apart.

Better to be free now of any worrying or caring about it. Escape the Brexit mind cage.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
He is a public school boy twit! Can’t the Tory members see that?

How have 160 odd Tory MPs voted for him?

Boris has always been acted like he has tonight. He's a bully. Tory MPs voted for him as they think he will protect their job by stopping votes flooding to Farage. It's purely greed and self interest. It has nothing to do with what's best for the country.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Unfortunately some of our jobs are 100% dependant on the outcome...at 61, I am not that keen to start looking for a new job!
Me neither. But I'm not going to waste life worrying anymore.

The clowns have won, it'll be a disaster - all any of us can do is individually prepare - starting yesterday.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Fukwit.
There are none so blind....
These 2 are from your useless lot you cretin.
I bet you are in your armchair wankin yourself up into a lather over these two.

You have the audacity to call me a cretin and then end up with that final sentence. Sadly, you don't see the irony, but feel able in that previous post to talk about the lunatics in this country. . .You talk about your 14 year old child - will you be showing him/her your post? No, I didn't think so, but it does show what teachers have to put up with if this is the level of parental intellect shown.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh, you were talking about good benefits

Not bad benefits

or are you suggesting that people should only get benefits that they have 'earned' :facepalm:

I'm actually going to stick up for Ppf here. Firstly you seem to have a problem with people on benefits .... you do bring it up rather a lot. I'm guessing that means between Sept last year and April this year you would have had a problem with me .... even more so in that I went to Amsterdam, Whitstable, France and Ibiza while on my benefits ? You also clearly don't understand that many people are on benefits - there's child benefit, pensions ( on mamy government forms state pensions are considered a benefit ), working tax credits, child tax credits.

Then there is the last quote you list from Ppf - in your rush and eagerness to condemn him you've actually misunderstood what he put. It clearly references migrants that haven't paid any NI .... not Ppf.

Finally, many benefits have to be earned ..... contribution based JSA for one - I should know as that was the benefit I was on.

So maybe stop with your benefit claiment bashing ? It makes you look a bit of an arse !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You have the audacity to call me a cretin and then end up with that final sentence. Sadly, you don't see the irony, but feel able in that previous post to talk about the lunatics in this country. . .You talk about your 14 year old child - will you be showing him/her your post? No, I didn't think so, but it does show what teachers have to put up with if this is the level of parental intellect shown.

Join us again tomorrow when Hastings gull patronises someone else using only cliches from the Daily Mail.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What was that noise?
That was the sound of this country going straight down the plug hole.
I feel so sorry for my kid and all the other children whose future relies on one of these totally incompetent half wits.
And on the other side of the pond sits Trump.
I'm going to put the kettle on and make a nice cup of tea.

I am so pleased that my children and grandchildren get to vote on who they want to lead and represent this country. Then sack them if they do not agree!

Jan 30, 2008
Fukwit.
There are none so blind....
These 2 are from your useless lot you cretin.
I bet you are in your armchair wankin yourself up into a lather over these two.

You're sounding like an undemocratic loon Boris leading us out of the EU deal or no deal ,God bless Nige as well for making it happen
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I'm actually going to stick up for Ppf here. Firstly you seem to have a problem with people on benefits .... you do bring it up rather a lot. I'm guessing that means between Sept last year and April this year you would have had a problem with me .... even more so in that I went to Amsterdam, Whitstable, France and Ibiza while on my benefits ? You also clearly don't understand that many people are on benefits - there's child benefit, pensions ( on mamy government forms state pensions are considered a benefit ), working tax credits, child tax credits.

Then there is the last quote you list from Ppf - in your rush and eagerness to condemn him you've actually misunderstood what he put. It clearly references migrants that haven't paid any NI .... not Ppf.

Finally, many benefits have to be earned ..... contribution based JSA for one - I should know as that was the benefit I was on.

So maybe stop with your benefit claiment bashing ? It makes you look a bit of an arse !

He's a clown barking up the wrong tree , the obsession continues for him , silly old Duffer
Regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

[\QUOTE]

It's a classic Daily Express/Mail reference that migrants get free health care without paying in.
University students from abroad get free NHS care, because they are paying full university fees.
Freedom of movement means migrants come here to work but that also means they are paying taxes & NI.
You are more likely to be treated by a migrant in the NHS, than you are to be queueing behind them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here