Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You mean onto the streets

Yes, quite.
I see the homeless count has sky rocketed in the last four years.
It’s folk who never saw it coming, made no preparations for hard times, who thought it could never happen here. Folk like Das Reich.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:dunce:
regards
DR

Fun fact: Dunce hats were designed in the belief they funnel God’s wisdom into one’s head. Silly sods.

£600 quid though eh, Das Reich! That's a lot off your sicknote. How many scrartch cards would that have bought you?

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
600 a year worse off, load of cobblers.

The £600 is an estimate of what the growth of the UK economy would have added on average per household, if we had not been dicking around with Brexit. If you have some evidence to refute that I would be keen to see it, I like to be well informed.

For the avoidance of confusion, it is not saying you are £600 (per household on average) a year worse off than you were before the referendum, it is saying you would have been £600 better off than you are if we had voted to remain.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The government is full of scumbags only in it for themselves! And those of you that vote for these scumbags are therefore scumbags yourself!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Will be watching the Tory contenders weaving their fairy tales this evening. Wait for the trope that a new (genuinely pro-Brexit) leader will get a new deal from Brussels. Or that the EU will crumble at the last minute. Or perhaps that if we all wish hard enough then the Irish backstop issue will simply disappear. Plus the one that there's new EU Commission - despite the fact that they won't be in post until November. Then there's the one about the results of the EU Parliamentary elections - which actually produced more pro-EU MEPs.

They are a bunch of bald men arguing over a comb. Or a poisoned chalice.

The only sensible one will probably be ejected.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yes, quite.
I see the homeless count has sky rocketed in the last four years.
It’s folk who never saw it coming, made no preparations for hard times, who thought it could never happen here. Folk like Das Reich.

I wonder how many of the Tory headbanging Labour haters on here have enough savings to pay rent/mortgage , bills etc for 6 months or more if they became sick or redundant ???

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Fun fact: Dunce hats were designed in the belief they funnel God’s wisdom into one’s head. Silly sods.

£600 quid though eh, Das Reich! That's a lot off your sicknote. How many scrartch cards would that have bought you?

Oh, that's unkind, putting him on the spot like that. Far too hard a calculation.

I will help him out. At £1 each the answer is 600 scratchcards.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
There goes my tax cut.

Interesting how all the hardline no dealers have gone and Boris’ rhetoric had soften to ‘no deal is not preferred’. I quite like Rory, but he hasn’t a chance in hell of getting passed the grassroots.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
There goes my tax cut.

Interesting how all the hardline no dealers have gone and Boris’ rhetoric had soften to ‘no deal is not preferred’. I quite like Rory, but he hasn’t a chance in hell of getting passed the grassroots.

Stewart is the only one that speaks sense.

Boris has already back tracked 2 or 3 times in 20 minutes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here