Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

You can't spout off about Labour Ladies in underwear and then claim to be a serious poster, patronised by accusations of just being a WUM, ya bellend..

I can, and I did.

It's that PACK word again. Leavers seem to be terribly dramatic. This 'making the UK great again', please go on, it sounds fascinating, and why are you scared of Labour supporters seeing you? Seems somewhat 'snowflake-ish'

I think the only people who have been dramatic is the remoaners scream like snowflakes about the economy will collapse and we will all die, a slap with wet fish is needed, or a bloody good birching would straighten them out.

Careful Mouldy Boots, you are now in danger of aping Carl Benjamin's comments - or is that what you are trying to do? You are as cavalier in writing about your sensual preferences/turn offs as you are about 'the sunny uplands' you think Brexit will yield. In both cases you have clear views, but in neither case are you likely to be held to account; you clearly enjoy exercising freedom without responsibility.

Lever I would be very careful in even mentioning my name in the same sentence as Carl benjamins.

I have always been accountable for everything I have done in life, how about you?

I think my overriding thought is why are they even on here? If they are so confident that Brexit is the right thing to do, that it’s what the people want and that it’s going ahead, why would you come on here to argue with the losers?
It reeks of insecurity and of people simply looking for a row.
If Remain had won, I wouldn’t even bother opening this thread to read a load of whinging losers.

I actually come on here to see what you lot are currently whining about now, it's quite amazing how you're still stamping your feet 3 years on!

They had Brexit in their grasp, only 28 votes short but the loons have blown it for them. A lot of soul searching now and looking for someone else to blame but themselves.

Getting onto NSC is part of their anger management. They was sold a pup, they are victims....

Come on Nicko you can't wait to October the 31st, it means it will free up most of your day of posting leftie comments on football forums, I am sure your time could be better spent striking with some students or something exciting like that.

Agreed. Thin skinned projectors of bitterness and disbelief.

Best be careful though, we’ll be accused of rounding on them in a pack if more than two of us agree on something at the same time. Poor little kittens.

Why is it you feel the need to hunt in a pack???

How to act with a pack of wolves.
Fight back. If the wolf attacks, fend it off with sticks, rocks, bear spray, air horns, or any weapon that you have.[3] Find an easily-defensible position: stand with your back against a tree or a large rock. You don't want the wolves to get behind you.
Do not try to "hide in plain sight" or curl up into a fetal position. This will not stop a wolf from killing you. In most cases, an attacking wolf will only leave if you intimidate it and present a bigger threat than it is willing to chance.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to the Tories sacking Rory Stewart and losing their majority when he backs this Labour motion, along with many others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Lever I would be very careful in even mentioning my name in the same sentence as Carl benjamins.

I have always been accountable for everything I have done in life, how about you?

... and why would I need to be careful about mentioning your name in the same sentence as Carl Benjamins when, like him, you make personal comments about the physical attributes of female politicians?

Regarding your being held to account, I am glad you are in such a good habit. So I am sure you will able to respond to the following....

Will you accept your share of the responsibility for job losses and misery that a no deal Brexit would cause?

How it will affect you personally?

By the way, are you employing a ghost writer?

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I can, and I did.

I think the only people who have been dramatic is the remoaners scream like snowflakes about the economy will collapse and we will all die, a slap with wet fish is needed, or a bloody good birching would straighten them out.

I actually come on here to see what you lot are currently whining about now, it's quite amazing how you're still stamping your feet 3 years on!

Come on Nicko you can't wait to October the 31st, it means it will free up most of your day of posting leftie comments on football forums, I am sure your time could be better spent striking with some students or something exciting like that.

Fight back. If the wolf attacks, fend it off with sticks, rocks, bear spray, air horns, or any weapon that you have.[3] Find an easily-defensible position: stand with your back against a tree or a large rock. You don't want the wolves to get behind you.
Do not try to "hide in plain sight" or curl up into a fetal position. This will not stop a wolf from killing you. In most cases, an attacking wolf will only leave if you intimidate it and present a bigger threat than it is willing to chance

Unless I've missed something, I don't think there is a single substantive point (pro-Brexit) here. Where do you stand on the sort of Brexit you'd prefer (there are many varieties). I've got you down as a Leave means Leave' merchant who would be quite comfortable without a deal. In which case how much disruption do you think we'll experience? What tariff arrangements would you anticipate? What will be the impact on the supply chains of our manufacturers? How will our farmers get on out of the CAP? What will the pound tank? Which parts of the UK will benefit?
Any good news, other than it will mean a 'win' and upset the whiners?

A reasoned and evidence based response to any one of these questions would be a step forward and be received with warmth and gratitude.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
668d16ca3ba58d12b6418d29da3f5999.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
668d16ca3ba58d12b6418d29da3f5999.jpg

I'm sorry but you endorsed this. When you chose not to vote you endorsed whatever other people decided to vote on your behalf :shrug:

Personally, I wouldn't let other people decide on my behalf because, as this thread proves, there are some very stupid people out there :wink:

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I'm sorry but you endorsed this. When you chose not to vote you endorsed whatever other people decided to vote on your behalf :shrug:

Personally, I wouldn't let other people decide on my behalf because, as this thread proves, there are some very stupid people out there :wink:

You said it . .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Yeah it's all my fault [emoji23]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah it's all my fault [emoji23]

You said this last time I said you should have voted. And, as I told you then, of course it’s not all your fault, but you are partly responsible for this situation.

One day you will thank me for my wise advice and I am patient :wink:

*edit* and a couple of my close mates move water around for a living, so I do appreciate someone who knows what they are doing.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can, and I did.

Do not try to "hide in plain sight" or curl up into a fetal position. This will not stop a wolf from killing you. In most cases, an attacking wolf will only leave if you intimidate it and present a bigger threat than it is willing to chance.

You’re such a tw@

D

Deleted member 2719

... and why would I need to be careful about mentioning your name in the same sentence as Carl Benjamins when, like him, you make personal comments about the physical attributes of female politicians?

Regarding your being held to account, I am glad you are in such a good habit. So I am sure you will able to respond to the following....

Will you accept your share of the responsibility for job losses and misery that a no deal Brexit would cause?

How it will affect you personally?

By the way, are you employing a ghost writer?

I can, and I did.

Do not try to "hide in plain sight" or curl up into a fetal position. This will not stop a wolf from killing you. In most cases, an attacking wolf will only leave if you intimidate it and present a bigger threat than it is willing to chance

Unless I've missed something, I don't think there is a single substantive point (pro-Brexit) here. Where do you stand on the sort of Brexit you'd prefer (there are many varieties). I've got you down as a Leave means Leave' merchant who would be quite comfortable without a deal. In which case how much disruption do you think we'll experience? What tariff arrangements would you anticipate? What will be the impact on the supply chains of our manufacturers? How will our farmers get on out of the CAP? What will the pound tank? Which parts of the UK will benefit?
Any good news, other than it will mean a 'win' and upset the whiners?

A reasoned and evidence based response to any one of these questions would be a step forward and be received with warmth and gratitude.

Yes, you did, and it marks you out as a prick, if it wasn't already clear.

You’re such a tw@

Sorry guys with all the name calling and pack hunting on this thread I will leave it to you to keep the scaremongering going.

The Brexit party obviously scared the pants off you with the strength of feeling about still wanting to LEAVE the EU.

Yes there will be some choppy water, but our boat is a strong one and can take all that's thrown at it.....................unless Corbyn gets in then we really are screwed and it will probably take 20 years of austerity from the tories to sort out his mess.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry guys with all the name calling and pack hunting on this thread I will leave it to you to keep the scaremongering going.

The Brexit party obviously scared the pants off you with the strength of feeling about still wanting to LEAVE the EU.

Yes there will be some choppy water, but our boat is a strong one and can take all that's thrown at it.....................unless Corbyn gets in then we really are screwed and it will probably take 20 years of austerity from the tories to sort out his mess.

No name calling from me, Ghost Writer for Mouldy Boots...
Just some simple questions, asked several times, which you failed to answer.
You are not good at making out your case GWMB........ but then neither is he.

D

Deleted member 22389

I see Labour are now going to try and block no deal. If there is any party I despise the most it is this lot. That's why they have lost millions of voters over the years including myself. **** off the lot of them.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I see Labour are now going to try and block no deal. If there is any party I despise the most it is this lot. That's why they have lost millions of voters over the years including myself. **** off the lot of them.

Surely you have better reason to 'despise' the Labour Party than an attempt to prevent us from a disastrous No Deal.
While I am sure the Party will be sorry to lose you, I am equally sure it will gain a lot of support as a result of this move.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

What attracts you to leaving the EU without a deal?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Surely you have better reason to 'despise' the Labour Party than an attempt to prevent us from a disastrous No Deal.
While I am sure the Party will be sorry to lose you, I am equally sure it will gain a lot of support as a result of this move.

Of course they will, no deal is a disaster waiting to happen, I fully accept we will leave, but a no deal with Johnson ( or most of the candidates) at the helm is suicide for this country.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Of course they will, no deal is a disaster waiting to happen, I fully accept we will leave, but a no deal with Johnson ( or most of the candidates) at the helm is suicide for this country.
Agree with you;
but the blocking of No Deal is the reason s/he gave for despising the Labour Party so I was responding to that.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here