Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
out of interest, could you point me to anything racist i've posted on this thread ? ......................................................................... thought not
regards
DR

I’ll just point out your previous username; Das Reich.

If it looks like a racist and sounds like a racist....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just been confirmed that the European Parliament elections will go ahead. There's going to be an awful lot of Nigel on TV in the next few weeks...…………...

Brexit oarty has no policies, just Brexit. You can't written anything down, it all falls apart

By the way, what's happened to the Brexit party founder Catherine Blaiklock???

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sometimes democracy is too good. It seems to me that it should be a prerequisite that to embark upon an EU election campaign, the party/candidate must sign up to advance and develop what they wish to be part of. Taking part to basically be a bunch of kunnts should not be possible. Nigel's proper place to bleat about the EU and leaving should be in the domestic GEs. At least he's doing that as well the peculiar prat.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
... but ironically it won't be a Brexit that a majority of Leavers can accept, certainly not 17.4 million or even 50% of the voters!

Did your boss at the EU tell you to say that drivel.How would you or they know what anybody outside the brainwashed eurosheep think?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Gotta love it. Leave means Leave allegedly, yet here we are, gearing up for MEP elections.

As an aside I am listening to The World Tonight on R4. They are interviewing the unwashed masses on the streets. The Leave supporters really do come across as thick. The revolting remarks by Carl Benjamin about rape, retards etc were pointed out to one particularly dimwitted lady who said "I'll vote for anyone that will get us out of the EU". Classy.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Gotta love it. Leave means Leave allegedly, yet here we are, gearing up for MEP elections.

As an aside I am listening to The World Tonight on R4. They are interviewing the unwashed masses on the streets. The Leave supporters really do come across as thick. The revolting remarks by Carl Benjamin about rape, retards etc were pointed out to one particularly dimwitted lady who said "I'll vote for anyone that will get us out of the EU". Classy.

I have been saying for a long time that the majority of leave voters are thick, ignorant racists.
After watching TV interviews and reading some of the posts on this thread I have no reason to change my mind.
This country is now awash with ferel, drugged up, pissed sewer rats who would struggle to remember their own name.
They should never have been allowed to vote and put the country in jeopardy while ruining the kids futures.
Politicians know this, which is why they are trying their very best to stop it or leave on the softest of terms and for once they are right.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have been saying for a long time that the majority of leave voters are thick, ignorant racists.
After watching TV interviews and reading some of the posts on this thread I have no reason to change my mind.
This country is now awash with ferel, drugged up, pissed sewer rats who would struggle to remember their own name.
They should never have been allowed to vote and put the country in jeopardy while ruining the kids futures.
Politicians know this, which is why they are trying their very best to stop it or leave on the softest of terms and for once they are right.

You're sounding dangerously like a Tory toff with that post. I assume you're great friends with Timmy ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You're sounding dangerously like a Tory toff with that post. I assume you're great friends with Timmy ?

As you might expect, I totally disagree with your assessment. This comes over as extreme frustration; you get that on both sides of the Brexit debate.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

dear oh dear oh dear ...you think the people you describe are the ones that voted out .......?? i doubt they voted at all....!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

"it is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to speak out and confirm it "......what an absolute ****ing mess this is turning into .....i really can no longer see a sensible outcome to this debacle......you know my angle on issues faced by Britain ......i really don't think there is much perspective involved in the debate any more ...it is now has an emotional aspect which is spiralling out of control.....:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here