Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Please explain how a brief and relatively small spike in channel crossing attempts by illegal immigrants since late 2018 had an effect on the way people voted in 2016 (the subject under discussion).

You really are the poster girl for the Leave voters Inane Wing.
I don't have to explain anything I just post facts
regards
DR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Thank you for that fair and considered response.I think most of the abuse tends to arise from 2 or 3 rather inadequate posters on the remain side,which I suppose shouldn't be responded to, as it just feeds their trollism.Perhaps they will grow up one day.

Oh the irony

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think you're right to the extent that Farage and his cohorts realised that if they could highlight any situation that involved immigrants, even if the immigrants were not from the EU and their attempts to get into the UK had nothing whatsoever to do with our membership of the EU then this would ring bells with a section of the electorate. It was a basic appeal to a 'fear of the outsider', the oldest sales pitch in the snake oil salesman's locker.

I know one person who voted Leave because of all the black people in London, I have a family member who did the same because of Russians putting property prices up - and of course we can all see the witterings of the inane Ppf on this thread.

you know what mate .....i don't live there any more , so i don't really give a flyer on my own behalf......i always have an emotional avalanche as my plane turns east and heads back to Thailand for a 10 day break , then on back in Perth and get back to work .........ah ha ha ha ...you and others will say , listen to the hypocritical xenophobe immigrant who begrudges those wishing to immigrate to the UK...... i earned mine mate , 4 years at tech and another 2 when i got here cost me 10 k to get in here .....i suppose you live in a wikkle country town like Oakham or Barrowsby and drive around in a RR sport ..........get your head out of your arse mate ....i give you 15 years absolute maximum before your local boozer is a mosque.....:massive grin:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So I clicked through to the YT channel this is from (this particular video was uploaded 8 years ago by the way).

Here's a couple of other titles liked by the same channel.

How Zionists Divide and Conquer - by David Duke no less. You know, KKK David Duke.

Do Jews Control the Media? -- The LA Times Says Yes! - yep, David Duke again.

Not sure why you ever changed your name from Das Reich really.

He didn't. Bozza changed it to Pretty pink fairy for him.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 30, 2008
Please explain how a brief and relatively small spike in channel crossing attempts by illegal immigrants since late 2018 had an effect on the way people voted in 2016 (the subject under discussion).

You really are the poster girl for the Leave voters Inane Wing.

im not a girl so unless yous want to go toe to toe id be careful what you say rodney

Regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1120213875025174528[/TWEET]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well doesn't look like a break and some sunshine did the Tories any good at all, their ugly civil war they've imposed on our nation continues...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
[TWEET]1120213875025174528[/TWEET]

British vets don't like working in abbatoirs so we need foreign vets to do that work. My French friend's daughter is studying to be a vet, but had to do her first year again because she didn't pass the English exam to a high enough standard. She has passed now.
Farage shows his ignorance of what is actually needed in this country.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[tweet]1119615681245458432[/tweet]
What exactly is the twit talking about? Surely the info is completely wacko anyway. The most important 'fact' would be to quote an estimation of Brits living in the EU which is waaaaay lower than the number he quoted. Of course we have loads of Brits living in Oz, Canada, NZ and S.Africa to name a few places, that's by virtue of those all being great countries and us having had a large empire and crucially they all speak our mother tongue.

And when they are abroad, the correct term is 'emigrant' not 'immigrant' which is a particularly stupid error as he is trying to correct another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here