Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Genuine question, what is the point of The Brexit Party AND UKIP standing in the elections? Aren't they competing for the same, relatively small section of the electorate?
No.

The UKIP party is for all the white trash racists that like Tommy Robinson.
The Brexit Party is for people who don't like Tommy Robinson but don't mind small-minded little Englanders pretending they are statesmen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You really are a pathetic tosser.

You’re such a **** that you couldn’t even admit when you read a chart wrong. Had to make up pathetic replies so you didn’t look like the fool you are.

As for my personal life - you know f*ck all about me, nor my lifestyle. Trying to make out you can ascertain anything from a post on a certain day/time - wow. How sad are you!

Just stick to your probably shit ugly life in Krautland. If it was so wonderful, why spend so long on here! Loser,

Actually, you can join Harry Wilsons Tw*t on the ignore list.

You’ll have seen the result today then :)

I'd like to think that the timing of this post responding to ' He spews his bile late on Friday nights and post match on Saturday’s ' is pure comedy genius.

Sadly though, I think not :down:

[MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] responds to a post I make about him angrily spewing bile post match......by angrily spewing bile post match. And claims I no nothing about his character. You could not make this up.

Genius.

He usually follows such outbursts by pretending, a bit too hard, to be a super chill guy...he will also menton his cushty life. Keep any eye out peeps.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i may be inclined to agree with you on that ......he does have the aura of a scavenger about him and i think in hindsight that with or without Brexit , the UK has been manoeuvred by forces within and without to a point where there really is only one way forward , it may take five or twenty years but i feel we/you are likely to be swamped, i have a lot of pals here from Essex ,Middlesex and South and East London ....there is a huge problem with Eastern European and African immigrants ....there are thousands of Somalian and Sudanese migrants/ refugees here in OZ .....they are on the whole a decent enough bunch ....but when the gang/tribal shit starts , chuck in the local Aboriginal gangs and believe me mate ....it ain't pretty , makes millwall look like magic roundabout....fact.......and you won't find it on line as it is not reported on .....ring any bells.

I have more concerns about upper class/mega rich , white, indigenous people in positions of power trying to bleed our citizens dry than anyone coming form overseas to make a go of it.

Any debate about the state of the nation must include serious talk about tax avoidance.
It’s one of the the main contributors to the poor state we find ourselves in.
To not talk about stopping tax breaks for the mega-rich is like talking about a solution to a burning house and not mentioning water.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If the Euro elections happen one of the sub-plots will be how many votes Nige's Brexit party will filch from UKIP. (The image of '2 bald men fighting over a comb' comes to mind.) Meanwhile the LIb Dems, the Greens and the new 'Change' outfit will be scrabbling over the pro-Remain vote/pro Peoples' vote electors. Will turnout be at an all-time low (because the Elections could be seen as meaningless) or will it be a proxy for a Referendum (part 2) on Brexit and with a high turnout fuelled by righteous indignation...………….? (Posted before the Huff Post poll showed up!)

I believe the Remain parties are talking about strategically placing candidates so as not to split the votes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You're the type of moron who follows Lammy.:lolol:

Aw, did I hit a nerve?

Some of the things he says have merit, some don't. Like a lot of people. I wouldn't say i follow him though.

Keep trying though, it's fun to watch.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Aw, did I hit a nerve?

Some of the things he says have merit, some don't. Like a lot of people. I wouldn't say i follow him though.

Keep trying though, it's fun to watch.

Whatever turns you on,as long as it distracts for a few hours.Can't deny I'm starting to brick it!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I believe the Remain parties are talking about strategically placing candidates so as not to split the votes.

Remain parties?Didn't think the SNP fielded candidates outside Scotland.Well,this century,anyway.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not often I agree with Corbyn but he has said today the talks with PM are stalling because there is pressure within the Tory party to deregulate and lower taxes post Brexit.

At that"s it on a plate.

Nothing to do with sovereignty, nothing to do with immigration (we're gonna need loads of that) but everything to do with the Moggian future vision for the UK (Sorry Little England) that he learnt from his father.

He's already on the record saying that hormone injected beef is PERFECTLY SAFE and should be NOT controlled within the EU.

Now I'm SURE that's what "everybody" voted for.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not often I agree with Corbyn but he has said today the talks with PM are stalling because there is pressure within the Tory party to deregulate and lower taxes post Brexit.

At that"s it on a plate.

Nothing to do with sovereignty, nothing to do with immigration (we're gonna need loads of that) but everything to do with the Moggian future vision for the UK (Sorry Little England) that he learnt from his father.

He's already on the record saying that hormone injected beef is PERFECTLY SAFE and should be NOT controlled within the EU.

Now I'm SURE that's what "everybody" voted for.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Anyone with half a brain can see that the elite/Tory party are using Brexit to isolate the U.K., deregulate and absolutely fill their boots . At our expense. For this reason alone, Brexit must be stopped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here