Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
i don't understand what MP 's do full stop now, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME
regards
DR

An MP should always represent the best interests of her/his constituents; where that MP sincerely believes that the people's interest is best served by representing a minority (unpopular) view, then s/he is required to do the brave/unpopular thing. Ultimately it is consultation not negotiation. The MP is elected to do what is best.... and Cooper has been very brave in standing for what she believes is right, not cheap popularity, whatever you may feel.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
An MP should always represent the best interests of her/his constituents; where that MP sincerely believes that the people's interest is best served by representing a minority (unpopular) view, then s/he is required to do the brave/unpopular thing. Ultimately it is consultation not negotiation. The MP is elected to what is best.... and she has been very brave about that, whatever you may feel.

absolute tosh, keep sucking it up Lever............... leave means leave
regards
DR

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Why were they complaining about the EU though? Because right wing liars in government, in opposition and in the press TOLD them to be angry about it. Via total lies.

The same rules apply. You've been conned.

Why would they do that ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
absolute tosh, keep sucking it up Lever............... leave means leave
regards
DR

I didn't expect you either to elaborate on your view or stop your vacuous sloganising. You have no argument to offer though, just vitriol... If it wasn't over such a serious matter, you would be mildly amusing. Lacking in any judgement....but good for a laugh

Jan 30, 2008
I didn't expect you either to elaborate on your view or stop your vacuous sloganising. You have no argument to offer though, just vitriol... If it wasn't over such a serious matter, you would be mildly amusing. Lacking in any judgement....but good for a laugh
i don't have to elaborate on anything ,17.4 MILLION PEOPLE BEING DISRESPECTED, FACT........... Leave means Leave
regards
DR

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
i don't have to elaborate on anything ,17.4 MILLION PEOPLE BEING DISRESPECTED, FACT........... Leave means Leave
regards
DR

Actually, in spite of the seriousness - your lack of clarity and absence of any cogent argument is funny.
Thanks for that.
If you can think of an advantage to leaving the EU, please enlighten us.... or keep going with the usual repetitions. But do remember we are laughing at you, not with you.

Jan 30, 2008
Actually, in spite of the seriousness - your lack of clarity and absence of any cogent argument is funny.
Thanks for that.
If you can think of an advantage to leaving the EU, please enlighten us.... or keep going with the usual repetitions. But do remember we are laughing at you, not with you.
thanks
regards
DR

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
If (and it's a big if) May & Corbyn agree a way forward - any variation to the WA will need to discussed and ratified by the EU27. Surely if opting for a Customs Union is the outcome of their cosy deal, the EU27 will only agree if the price is right - shall we say £30bn? Freedom of movement therefore becomes the only radical change - subject to the White Paper on immigration/skills points assessment, plus our annual charge for the privilege. A People's Vote is needed on any proposed deal, it's the only route out of this chaos.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why would they do that ?
To sell papers, make money and further their own agendas. Farage shorted the pound on the night of the referendum. JRM is a multi millionaire hedge fund manager who stands to make more money by removal of workers rights. Boris Johnson just wants to be PM by any means possible.

Look at who owns the media who have spun this bullshit. Rupert Murdoch was even quoted as saying he didn't like the EU because it was more difficult to control than the UK.

It's not complicated, it's a con.

Jan 30, 2008
To sell papers, make money and further their own agendas. Farage shorted the pound on the night of the referendum. JRM is a multi millionaire hedge fund manager who stands to make more money by removal of workers rights. Boris Johnson just wants to be PM by any means possible.

Look at who owns the media who have spun this bullshit. Rupert Murdoch was even quoted as saying he didn't like the EU because it was more difficult to control than the UK.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...e-irony//RK=2/RS=xD_mEOF3vqUHmzyZyhsnMGmtF2I-
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Mail on Sunday hilariously contained an 8 page pullout on " How to keep your money out of the clutches of Comrade Corbyn's tax increases " …… I didn't buy the paper or read the article but I bet it never suggested transferring ownership of your assets to a shell company, like many of the owners of these rags do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here