Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
She might as well have just gone home early. That was a speech that said absolutely nothing apart from look at me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
She might as well have just gone home early. That was a speech that said absolutely nothing apart from look at me.

I thought at one point she sounded emotional. I wasn't aware that bit of software had been installed, so i guess that's something.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
:laugh:

Parliament? So Brexit has been sabotaged by parliament?

Utter bollocks........................

Unfortunately there is no clear view in parliament what a deal looks like. Not because the majority are remainers, but because they all have a different picture of what a unicorn looks like (and indeed, some don't believe in unicorns but oddly these are in a minority).

So its bollocks that it is the fault of parliament then go on to blame parliament.
Bravo….Well done for winning stupid post of the day amongst weapons grade competition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lol straight into the blame game and it’s not my fault.

I loved the sound of her shoes as she exited, stage right :lolol:

She really does think she is in control...four o'clock and time for a sherry. Don't mind if I do.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
So we have a situation where the EU will only allow a extension if Parliament vote through May's deal.

Parliament saying MPs cannot vote again on May's deal.

May now attacking MPs who she needs to vote her deal through.

So, its a no deal exit or revoking article 50. And MPs will never ever revoke article 50 as doing so will destroy both the Tories and Labour.

Maybe she wanted a no deal exit all along!!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
So basically Brexit still means Brexit, but not now on March 29th, but she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling MP's.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I loved the sound of her shoes as she exited, stage right :lolol:

She really does think she is in control...four o'clock and time for a sherry. Don't mind if I do.

“I am on your side”, she said, addressing the British people. "

That's a relief, then.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So you agree that removing freedom of movement is retarded as people should have the right to live and work wherever they want and not be confined to a small area based on the fluke of their birth?

You can call freedom of movement retarded if you want, its not a word I would choose to describe it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So we have a situation where the EU will only allow a extension if Parliament vote through May's deal.

Parliament saying MPs cannot vote again on May's deal.

May now attacking MPs who she needs to vote her deal through.

So, its a no deal exit or revoking article 50. And MPs will never ever revoke article 50 as doing so will destroy both the Tories and Labour.

Maybe she wanted a no deal exit all along!!

The extension may not be granted anyway as France, and now Spain and Belgium are going to say no.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
“I am on your side”, she said, addressing the British people. "

That's a relief, then.[/QUOTE/]

Yes. It is Mrs May and the people versus all those silly billy MPs and the Europeans. Who will win? I will do some research and get back to you.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So basically Brexit still means Brexit, but not now on March 29th, but she would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling MP's.

Except each of the 27 EU member country leaders have a veto on any extension. And the EU has said the june 30th extension is dependent on May's deal passing next week.

No Deal here we come. Fill those shelves and freezer....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Except each of the 27 EU member country leaders have a veto on any extension. And the EU has said the june 30th extension is dependent on May's deal passing next week.

No Deal here we come. Fill those shelves and freezer....

Operation Yellowhammer from Monday I read.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A complete failure of leadership. She will go down in history alongside Neville Chamberlain and Anthony Eden.

Yet still above Dave ('call me Dave') David Cameron. And that Wallis and Grommit bloke who was labour 'leader'.

(oh, and Corbyn, but he doesn't really count)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here