Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What is it with remainers and abuse?Just as one realises how sad and pathetic they are,and start posting like a normal person,another one starts.Been spoilt rotten for the last 40 years,nobody ever said no to them before,and now they're sulky and abusive,poor lambs.
See the first of the bilateral deals between the UK and EU is being published tomorrow,covering road transport and flights till a final deal is agreed.Another set of remain fables shot down in flames.How sad,never mind,I'm sure they'll invent some more soon.

Bellend.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Am I? I think you have just crossed the line between talking nonsense and making shit up. EIther way, nobody cares what you think.

I can’t be bothered to look, but in one post on here recently you stated you were comfortable to put the EU in full control of the UK’s economic arrangements then subsequently you rowed back to say you didn’t mean it as you had a tendency to over exaggerate.

I didn’t make a big deal about it at the time because you generally post shit and nonsense as a default setting........I tend to assume you are bi polar or something like that so try not to be any more disrespectful than you are on here.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I tried to engage with the points you made but unfortunately you ignored the ones I did. You have every right to do so of course, but it's hardly the stuff of dialogue and debate.

We are never going to agree anyway, nonetheless just on the measures of independence, voluntarily submitting to foreign courts and law making like we do will mean we are less independent in the EU than out. FACT.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
What is it with remainers and abuse?Just as one realises how sad and pathetic they are,and start posting like a normal person,another one starts.Been spoilt rotten for the last 40 years,nobody ever said no to them before,and now they're sulky and abusive,poor lambs.
See the first of the bilateral deals between the UK and EU is being published tomorrow,covering road transport and flights till a final deal is agreed.Another set of remain fables shot down in flames.How sad,never mind,I'm sure they'll invent some more soon.

You pack this RIGHT in, Clamp and the other purple shiners will be on your case, the world ends in 40days and the house cats have an absolute right to have a Tammy huff.The likes of You and I need to know our place, we have never been bright enough to vote and hopefully our vote will be taken off us very soon.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
*No deal* Brexit is Putin's hybrid warfare equivalent of an atom bomb. Delivered via facebook and twitter etc.

A "country killer".

6 weeks until *no deal* armageddon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Soon as all the kids that took part in Friday's Climate Change marches are old enough to vote, real change will happen. Any Green/Centrist party will scoop up a whole generation of votes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You pack this RIGHT in, Clamp and the other purple shiners will be on your case, the world ends in 40days and the house cats have an absolute right to have a Tammy huff.The likes of You and I need to know our place, we have never been bright enough to vote and hopefully our vote will be taken off us very soon.

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are very odd

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Previously you have said we could do bi-lateral deals with Germany or Italy, which is incorrect, no one has ever said we could not do bi-lateral deals with the EU, it is the way the Swiss do it.
Or are you referring to the risk of flights being grounded? Because I don't think anyone ever said it was an inevitable consequence of No Deal, just that arrangements would have to be made to allow it to continue, it could not just continue as before. When we see the published arrangements, we will see how it compares to what we have, and how long it lasts for, have a gloat then if it is completely trouble free.

Perhaps you should look to the comments of some of the shouty posters,like gerbil and nick0 when it comes to grounded flights.Perhaps you don't read the remain crashing bores?As to other deals,we are very close to deals being made with Italy,France,and Spain to protect their niche exports,but we shall see.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Perhaps you should look to the comments of some of the shouty posters,like gerbil and nick0 when it comes to grounded flights.Perhaps you don't read the remain crashing bores?As to other deals,we are very close to deals being made with Italy,France,and Spain to protect their niche exports,but we shall see.

I think it is a tad more important that one of our major trading partners, South Korea, is not even off the ground and China are already playing silly buggers and our loon saying he wasn't even going there, when he was.
Then of course there is Donald Trump, enough said.
Situations may have changed recently but this was the position a short while back.
Pleased we have struck a major deal with The Faroe Islands though.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can’t be bothered to look, but in one post on here recently you stated you were comfortable to put the EU in full control of the UK’s economic arrangements then subsequently you rowed back to say you didn’t mean it as you had a tendency to over exaggerate.

I didn’t make a big deal about it at the time because you generally post shit and nonsense as a default setting........I tend to assume you are bi polar or something like that so try not to be any more disrespectful than you are on here.

Show me the post. I’d like to see the context of that. I would certainly be mortified if I’d used the term “over exaggerate” as that would demonstrate a shocking grasp of the English language. I’ll certainly apologise if I have used that phrase.

The remainder of your post doesn’t deserve a response. Idiot.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

That's good news.... but will we be as well off as we would be if we remain in the European Union do you think?
Is it boring of people to be concerned about their future job security?
Are you in danger of losing your job?
Where do you get your information from?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Any go ???
Brextremists on the march

7160F1F1-9EF9-49B4-8607-24FC9224440B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills