Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I think it has suddenly started to dawn on them that Brexit isn't going to happen. Eventually the obvious is bound to strike even the most hidebound of zealots. Chanting that a tory MP is a Nazi for being a remainer, on national radio. FFS. :facepalm:

If Brexit doesn't happen I would accept it like an adult. Could you say the same if it does happen.?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No absolutely not. I was merely pointing out that he puts himself out there on twitter and from time time time he's going to get people disagreeing with him.
Not having a twitter account I have no idea as to what has been said. However his opinions are not agreeable with everyone.
What the hell are you on about with 'targets to shoot at?? Just what are you getting at.

He's a journalist and was out there as in outside Westminster doing his job. He used his phone to film the abuse he was getting, so it's nothing to do with being on Twitter.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
No absolutely not. I was merely pointing out that he puts himself out there on twitter and from time time time he's going to get people disagreeing with him.
Not having a twitter account I have no idea as to what has been said. However his opinions are not agreeable with everyone.
What the hell are you on about with 'targets to shoot at?? Just what are you getting at.

What do you think being 'in the firing line' means?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
He's a journalist and was out there as in outside Westminster doing his job. He used his phone to film the abuse he was getting, so it's nothing to do with being on Twitter.

I imagine he posted it straight on twitter though. He can't help himself. Your original post said there are tweets. Which is why I mentioned twitter.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Evidence? Footage?

Youve forgotten the posts on here with the words 'Thick, racist, xenophobic, little Englangder' etc etc etc then ? I guess you will have as they weren't Twitter posts.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I imagine he posted it straight on twitter though. He can't help himself. Your original post said there are tweets. Which is why I mentioned twitter.

Yes, tweets, evidence, rather than someone said it. Why should he keep verbal abuse and harassment to himself? Show the world what is going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here