Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bizarre post, coming onto a football forum and almost bragging how well your company are doing since Brexit as EU nationals go home..
I think your confusing bragging with improvement ??? Well at least money I earn goes back into the economy and not to build a house in Poland.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Also has actors calling up crying that they voted the wrong way.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything. Many people have seen what a mess Parliament (not just the Tories) have made of this, and realising that leaving in the way that May is trying to do at the moment, is no what they voted for.
You seem to have disdain for others' opinions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am fully aware this may be slightly wrong to say.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw another Jo Cox in the next few months.

Some very unastable people on both sides of the argument.

Entirely plausible. We've seen veiled threats on those lines, on this very site.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well that is the third time you have posted that on this thread in 4 days

Desperate? :lolol:

There's really no need, either. The people (the actual humans, as opposed to bots) who'd actually think it worth signing, have no doubt seen it already within their insular bubble.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Which way would would all the remainers have voted if a EU migrant took your job leaving you unable to pay the mortgage and look after your family? The reality of why thousands of British tradesman voted leave. We are not thick just want to go to work for a decent wage and get on with our lives. Our standard of living shouldn’t have to decline to improve a migrants. I don’t blame migrants I do blame cockwombe Blair for this mess. Thankfully ever since the leave vote things have vastly improved in the sector long may it continue.

Strange, I worked for a typical utilities service company alongside quite a few Polish and other Eastern European migrant workers, they worked quite hard but no harder than myself, my job was never in jeopardy even though my wages were higher than theirs? The company owner who, ultimately, employed me was known for his meanness and wouldn't hesitate to save a penny if he could get the same for no extra. I think it was maybe that my productivity was at the least on a par with these migrant workers and my knowledge and conciencousness (sp) probably superior. Here endeth the lesson!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
So just to clarify, on one hand we have the following organisations stating there is a real chance of a 'no deal' situation :

UK Government
Some UK MPs
The EU
The CBI
British Chambers of Commerce
Confederation of British Industry
EEF
Federation of Small Businesses
Institute of Directors
The BoE

And that list isn't exhaustive.

And then on the other hand we have some retired bloke on an internet football chat forum saying 'no deal' just isn't a possibility ....... despite BILLIONS being spent on the chance it is ?

Hmmmm ........ difficult one to know who to believe here ...... really, really difficult :facepalm:

I am just trying to break it to you gently, that you are not going to get your 'no deal' :shrug: (still, not long to wait to find out)

And the British Government certainly haven't spent BILLIONS on preparations. With 100 days to go, they have 'set aside' a couple of Billion, published some papers and are now going to send some letters. And that's after the preparations have been 'ramped up'. I know you're not stupid so use some common sense FFS :facepalm:

Shall we count how many times you've posted about 'Mystic Meg'. Desperate ? :lol:

And the funniest bit about it is that you've never managed to find a post where she was wrong :lolol:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
She is. She was at the Home Office when the Windrush scandal started, and also the one who sent out the vans with Go Home, on them.

Theresa May is not a racist, that is just ridiculous. Nothing wrong with those vans either, illegal immigrants should go home, they are not wanted here. How on earth could you argue otherwise.
The British public still overwhelmingly support the hostile environment on illegal immigrants even after windrush. You are out of touch with normal thinking.

jpeg hostile environment.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here