Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does he understand what 'racism' means? Talks out of his arse so much its difficult to tell.

Quite. The term is aimed at middle class, middle-aged white boring Brexit types. They’re not a race as far as I’m aware.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That’s fine. So they can’t complain about a Norway style deal then. I’m pleased we have agreed this.

:facepalm:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Does he understand what 'racism' means? Talks out of his arse so much its difficult to tell.

So you think 'gammon' is a perfectly acceptable term to use,do you.You seem to have a bit of a thing about waste products and their orifices at the moment,perhaps you should step back and have a look at yourself.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So you think 'gammon' is a perfectly acceptable term to use,do you.You seem to have a bit of a thing about waste products and their orifices at the moment,perhaps you should step back and have a look at yourself.

On the plus side, it looks like he's finally moved on from obsessing over passports and feeling embarrassed about the colour.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Have you been drinking with underage footballers again? What on earth are you babbling on about?

I thought all you 'bright young things':lolol: had a reputation for innovation,but you remainers are too scared to change anything.:yawn:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
On the plus side, it looks like he's finally moved on from obsessing over passports and feeling embarrassed about the colour.

The way he posts at the moment,I was expecting a post about brown passports!Bunch of hypocrites,the lot of them.Gang up on Das Reich for his user name,but one of their besties uses Voroshilov,the 'Butcher of Katyn Forest,and they say nothing.No room for mistakes,as he even uses this foul murderer's portrait.Responsible for 22,000 murders,but I expect they don't mind that as they were mainly Poles and Jews.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

as you keep trying to imply.
Ive NEVER been embarrassed about the colour of a travel document, that most people keep in their drawer for most of the year. I was LAUGHING at the undisguised glee from people like that idiot twoproff for example

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought all you 'bright young things':lolol: had a reputation for innovation,but you remainers are too scared to change anything.:yawn:

What? Are you okay today? Everything alright?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The way he posts at the moment,I was expecting a post about brown passports!Bunch of hypocrites,the lot of them.Gang up on Das Reich for his user name,but one of their besties uses Voroshilov,the 'Butcher of Katyn Forest,and they say nothing.No room for mistakes,as he even uses this foul murderer's portrait.Responsible for 22,000 murders,but I expect they don't mind that as they were mainly Poles and Jews.

You expected me to post about passports? wtf is wrong with you :lol:

For your education. Men from the SS lined up and shot British soldiers in 1940, despite your hilarious claim not that long ago that the first atrocity by the SS was by a Muslim division in 1944. Therefore offensive to British people. You dickhead.

It takes five minutes to fill a kiddies blow-up paddling pool incidentally.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You expected me to post about passports? wtf is wrong with you :lol:

For your education. Men from the SS lined up and shot British soldiers in 1940, despite your hilarious claim not that long ago that the first atrocity by the SS was by a Muslim division in 1944. Therefore offensive to British people. You dickhead.

It takes five minutes to fill a kiddies blow-up paddling pool incidentally.

So you don't think the murder of 22,000 people is a bad thing,as long as their not British.Klimenti Voroshilov was a communist mass murdere,but that's ok cos it wasn't British people.You troll.

It all depends how many gallons the pool takes incidentally.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So you don't think the murder of 22,000 people is a bad thing,as long as their not British.Klimenti Voroshilov was a communist mass murdere,but that's ok cos it wasn't British people.You troll.

It all depends how many gallons the pool takes incidentally.

I consider the murder of anybody tragic, and sad, however as Ive said, despite your laughable claim that the SS did not commit any atrocities until a Muslim Division did in 1944 (your attempt to slur Islam) This is a football forum in Britain. Unarmed British prisoners were lined up and murdered by the SS. To see an 'alleged' English man, take on the name of a prominent SS division here is rather crass.
Nobody criticizes your room name as its funny as ****.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:lolol:

The grandchildren’s paddling pool?

It certainly is,but a larger one they can practise their swimming in when the leisure centre is rammed.Nothing wrong with that,is there?(German pool,funnily enough!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here