Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I voted to stay however now we need to let the PM get on and negotiate the best deal without her hands being tied behind her back by the Scots or the Liberals etc..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Clueless E111 which is medical morphed into EHIC even the useless Davis has admitted is lost. You fail to mention the required vehicle documentation but leavers know best.

amusing that im clueless because the name of the document has changed. you still require it for medical treatment in EU, right?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You come up with the hoary old "everyone calls us racist" bleat; I suggest you're wrong, you offer no evidence, I point this out and now you prattle on about UKIP mirror images. Bizarre.

Brexiteer = racist thicko is a usual attempt to dismiss an alternative view which you frequently insinuate/dance around. Have the courage of your convictions and call a spade a spade. Calling out your admitted inherantlty undemocratic extremist views is a side issue.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No, of course, you wouldn't ... hypocritical, extremism at it's finest.

You appear to be talking to yourself. Are you all right?

(Apart from your obsession with the leader of the LibDems, obviously. It can't be good for a chap to get so furiously wound up about someone just because they suggest consulting the public when additional information becomes available. It smacks of psychosis. Or fear maybe. As Basil Fawlty almost said, there is a whole conference in there. It is all most odd.)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Brexiteer = racist thicko is a usual attempt to dismiss an alternative view which you frequently insinuate/dance around. Have the courage of your convictions and call a spade a spade. Calling out your admitted inherantlty undemocratic extremist views is a side issue.

Childish swerving.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You appear to be talking to yourself. Are you all right?

(Apart from your obsession with the leader of the LibDems, obviously. It can't be good for a chap to get so furiously wound up about someone just because they suggest consulting the public when additional information becomes available. It smacks of psychosis. Or fear maybe. As Basil Fawlty almost said, there is a whole conference in there. It is all most odd.)

Thanks for your concern. Just because I identified an obvious psychological flaw in your arguments no need to suggest I have similar issues. Please quote my 'furious wound up response'.

:shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If you really believe that you'll believe anything.

Oh come on. You have already admitted you are extremely partisan. A person who believes reversing the democratic will of the majority before it can be enacted is completely Ok... it's just a matter of how this can be achieved. You are the new insurgents. the new UKIP, Faragesque ....

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Oh come on. You have already admitted you are extremely partisan. A person who believes reversing the democratic will of the majority before it can be enacted is completely Ok... it's just a matter of how this can be achieved. You are the new insurgents. the new UKIP, Faragesque ....

If it is reversed democratically, how can you have a problem with that? When people know what the consequences will be, then they should be given the opportunity to vote again.

You are clearly scared that the will of the people might not be as you'd like it to be.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Inflation will happen and the cost of living will rise-Brexit (hard if required) will also happen,more importantly everything that has a beginning has an end and nothing lasts forever.

This also applies to the first part of the above statement,after we Brexit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If it is reversed democratically, how can you have a problem with that? When people know what the consequences will be, then they should be given the opportunity to vote again.

You are clearly scared that the will of the people might not be as you'd like it to be.

Would you have a problem with people calling for a second go if the vote had been Remain?

When will people really know what the consequences are ... 2 .. 5 .. 10 years time?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Would you have a problem with people calling for a second go if the vote had been Remain?

When will people really know what the consequences are ... 2 .. 5 .. 10 years time?

When details of the exit deal are revealed.

If the vote had been Remain, and then it became clear that those who voted Remain had done so due to a campaign entirely based on lies, I would support the staging of a second referendum.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When details of the exit deal are revealed.

If the vote had been Remain, and then it became clear that those who voted Remain had done so due to a campaign entirely based on lies, I would support the staging of a second referendum.

Moving the goal posts then.

You did vote on a campaign based on lies.Lies like a predicted immediate post-vote recession, huge rise in unemployment, dramatic reduction in growth and consumer confidence .. all predicted by project fear and all proved to be total bo**ox.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Moving the goal posts then.

You did vote on a campaign based entirely on lies.Lies like a predicted immediate post-vote recession, huge rise in unemployment, dramatic reduction in growth and consumer confidence .. all predicted by project fear and all proved to be total bo**ox.

Don't forget that part....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here