Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Education system fails a lot of people to the point even the basics are a clear struggle, here we emotions class 101

f0cfb1118fa2d62a99cce3d7372e7fb0.jpg
9bc600a761e3ba05a0afdf017b1758b8.jpg

You really are an angry little leprechaun aren't you ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you seriously that clueless or antagonistic
Antagonistic, yes, I can be. But then I come here to talk about whether or not we should be in the EU and see you're slagging off the Englsih, so I guess you are too right. You were suggesting we came about by killing and raping etc, as if Ireland evolved in a uniquely peaceful manner. Perhaps you should read a book.

If you ever enter into a long term relationship with your own woman, you will perhaps learn a thing or two about the world human behaviour and emotions
So what would you consider long term, and how long has your relationship been?

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If the EU Referendum was today.

Antagonistic, yes, I can be. But then I come here to talk about whether or not we should be in the EU and see you're slagging off the Englsih,
Quote me and point out how accurately how it was incorrect

You were suggesting we came about by killing and raping etc, as if Ireland evolved in a uniquely peaceful manner. Perhaps you should read a book.
Ireland was never a single country but rather several small ones, it was occupied by the Vikings for several centuries.

however under "union" rule even speaking Irish was illegal in Ireland

There is a lot more to the topic and as I said I'm not your daddy, I don't mean that in a patronising way. I'm just not here to teach.

Which was why I politely suggest you read a book, I believe you would benefit

So what would you consider long term, and how long has your relationship been?
When you have kids a family to look out for, when they are your life's priority, you'll know whether women are emotional

Or simply just ask your dad

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quote me and point out how accurately how it was incorrect
For a start you said the English were very obsessed with the union Union thing. I'm not, the English people I know aren't :shrug:

Ireland was never a single country but rather several small ones, it was occupied by the Vikings
Yes I know, those peace loving non rape and pillage people.
There is a lot more to the topic and as I said I'm not your daddy
No, I pointed out that you're not my dad, not the other way around.

Which was why I politely suggest you read a book, I believe you would benefit
You don't know anything about me :rolleyes:

When you have kids a family to look out for, when they are your life's priority, you'll know whether women are emotional

Or simply just ask your dad
:facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is this an appropriate time for .....

There was an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman ....... OK, maybe not.

Anyway, I've realised I've been a bit slack with my raping and killing recently so I'm off for the night now to improve my stats. Now where did I leave my Semtex ?

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If the EU Referendum was today.

For a start you said the English were very obsessed with the union Union thing. I'm not, the English people I know aren't :shrug:
They are... Your point? I said already I'm not voting. Id rather an independent UK than an annex of Brussels.

I'm no Monarchist but it's a bit stupid having her as a monarch and a European citizen at the same time

those peace loving non rape and pillage people.
Indeed, this is the history thing, pre Norman invasion the English were obsessed with defending from invasion. From the Danes the angles, the Saxons the Normans and so on

The Normans rode on the back on the conquered giving the land they invaded to their Norman lords and Norman soldiers archers, Not the English peasants. They suffered as much as anyone

Differentiate, I just assumed you knew your own history

No, I pointed out that you're not my dad, not the other way around.
You need a daddy mate you need someone anyway, but just not me anyway. I'm not her to teach you ok

You don't know anything about me :rolleyes:

:facepalm:
I know you get your wires crossed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are... Your point?
They? My point is that I'm English and I'm not. But you think it's fine to come here slagging off the English, so someone makes a comment about the Irish and you're up in arms.

You need a daddy mate you need someone anyway, but just not me anyway. I'm not her to teach you ok
You're being weird. So come on, you said I'd learn when I enter a long term relationship and I asked what you consider long term and how long your relationship been, so let's hear it wise one.

I know you get your wires crossed.
I didn't, I just didn't think you should be calling me son.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For several centuries the various rulers of the English vied for control north of the border, having legitimacy via a throne is irrelevant.

James was a great great grandson of the Norman (to keep it simple.. for you French) King of England, he was also King of Ireland but you won't find any Irishman bowing before the man

We don't tend to forget who invaded or who occupies

Learn your own history son.

What do you mean by have a bit of shamrock with my chip ?

You Racist little fool
What an unacceptable load of neo racist abuse - your head is really in a sorry place.

Last edited:

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's actually

You are being thick if we're being precise
:lol: No it isn't. You accused me of being thick, but you couldn't even manage that without getting your grammar wrong. Now you're trying to backtrack and you've got that wrong too. It's perfectly correct to say "you're" as a short version of "you are", and it's obvious you were intending to write the shortened version.

Calm down old chap
I'm perfectly calm thanks, but I can't help laughing at someone saying "your being thick", particularly when that someone has already called out another forum member for a fight, and tried to patronise me about long term relationships. You've made a fool of yourself and your excuse options are getting more limited each time you post. I don't think you'd get away with pretending you left you PC on, you're best bet is saying you were drunk.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hitlers dead grandad the wars over.

You really are a prize turd. I really can't be arsed to waste time conversing with the likes of you, so I'm putting you on 'ignore' - believe me, I will enjoy watching you spout your messages, full of bile and hate, ranting like a demented leprechaun that I'm a racist - and probably loads of other inappropriate and juvenile insults. All that will get to me is a message that 'This message is hidden because Irish Seagull is on your ignore list' and I will laugh because I know that you know that whatever rant you come up with, it won't even begin to touch me.
So vent your spleen, sunshine, to your hearts content - off you go!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Actually the 10pm News tonight was noticeably Brexit biased, with a longish interview with David Owen and no balancing piece with a Remainer. It doesn't worry me much except when Brexiters go on and on and on about 'BBC bias'. It cuts both ways surely.

Yes, but wasn't that bit about the "facts" of whether the EU's supporters can claim it's kept the peace in Europe.

Owen as a historically pro EU politician from the UK's most pro EU party was providing balance by explaining how the EU was itself becoming a source for conflict given how it has morphed from an institution delivering trade in a angle market to a geo political organisation interfering in countries on the borders of Russia.

At the end of that piece the correspondent and newscaster dwelt on the fact that in today's Telegraph 5 ex NATO officials had written in to claim that the UK would be diminished as a NATO member if outside the EU.

This was painted as an uncompromising rebuttal from NATO that the UK would remain in NATO on same basis, the final sentence in that piece was the briefest mention that other ex NATO officials had rebutted this but left it at that.

As for balance overall, Greece is going through violent demonstrations in Athens about austerity as they approach another cycle of austerity at the hands of the unelected Troika, plus in some of the islands where refugees are to be sent back to Turkey in accordance with the EU's deal with Turkey there have been other violence and organised resistance to the Greek authorities seeking to carry out the transfer.

Nothing on these stories on news at 10 though the austerity piece got an airing on Newsnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here