Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Just watching a good bbc news report on how the eu has helped to ensure we dont have a repeat of the last two world wars. Good news for all of us and our families

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Just watching a good bbc news report on how the eu has helped to ensure we dont have a repeat of the last two world wars. Good news for all of us and our families

The last 2 world wars was about Germany trying to dominate Europe. Why the F would they start a world war when they are doing it through the ECB and Euro? Bet the Biased Broadcasting Coroperation forgot to mention that one.

larus

Don't worry. We've seen how well the EU is run. For example, just look at how well Greece is doing. That tiny little economy, which is now having to implement further cuts to pensions (wonder how the left-wingers which seem to be so pro the EU feel about this, after all, it wouldn't happen in Germany), just so that it can unlock the next tranche of bail-out money, most of which will be used to pay the creditors. The IMF are saying that they won't join in anymore unless there is debt write-off, and this is a total non-starter in Germany/Austria/Finland.

With this shining example how how well run the EU is, we can sit back and watch as this train-wreck (also know as the EURO) keeps on the same track to eventual collapse. So, even if people are stupid enough to believe the lies of the politicians (wow, we're at risk of war if we leave the EU; our borders are less secure if we leave the EU; our trade will collapse if we leave the EU), don't worry, as once the EURO collapses (which it will do as all sensible economists agree that the model is either collapse of full fiscal integration), the EU will fragment, change and hopefully revert to what it should have been; a single trading block.

larus

Hmm, so do you really believe everything in the mainstream media? I mean, god forbid, the establishment manipulates and persuades news outlets to run 'on-message' programs. No, this crap only happens in other countries, could never happen here!!!!

Jan 30, 2008
TAKE ALL THE INNER'S OPINIONS ON HERE WITH A PINCH OF SALT , NOT A TRUE REFLECTION OF PEOPLES OPINIONS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY TRUST ME ............... 60% CANT BE WRONG !!
regards
DR

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If the EU Referendum was today.

England began its union with Scotland by inviting the King of Scotland (James VI) to become King of England (James I) as well, and rule over both kingdoms. So that's the first part of your argument blown out of the water.

The rest of it is pretty crap too. Have a bit of shamrock with that chip!

For several centuries the various rulers of the English vied for control north of the border, having legitimacy via a throne is irrelevant.

James was a great great grandson of the Norman (to keep it simple.. for you French) King of England, he was also King of Ireland but you won't find any Irishman bowing before the man

We don't tend to forget who invaded or who occupies

Learn your own history son.

What do you mean by have a bit of shamrock with my chip ?

You Racist little fool

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Tracey Emin has come out. Very proud to be British, and flaunts it on her travel, but sees us as a part of europe "Total insanity to come out of the EU now". Just saying, everyone voting in

Jan 30, 2008
For several centuries the various rulers of the English vied for control north of the border, having legitimacy via a throne is irrelevant.

James was a great great grandson of the Norman (to keep it simple.. for you French) King of England, he was also King of Ireland but you won't find any Irishman bowing before the man

We don't tend to forget who invaded or who occupies

Learn your own history son.

What do you mean by have a bit of shamrock with my chip ?

You Racist little fool

thanks for your imput, how's life in the EURO LA LA LAND???
regards
DR

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
If the EU Referendum was today.

i'm sure you are, just like i'm proud to be English , works both ways :)
regards
DR
Right mate, explain what racist comment was made regarding your race... Seriously angry right now me pal

Il be honest with you

Nobody calls me paddy I'm Irish I'm not English never have been never will be.

Have a shamrock with my chip and call me paddy wtf

So if my name was Asian seagull or black seagull what comment would you have made son?

Tell you now mate I want who you are bang out of order

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
GERMANY was secretly in control of David Cameron’s EU renegotiation throughout - and talked him out of asking for a key immigration block, Iain Duncan-Smith today claims...

He insists that at the last minute, the PM allowed Angela Merkel to sabotage his promised ‘red line’ demand for an emergency brake to halt new arrivals.

Mr Cameron agreed to drop his centrepiece demand less than 24 hours before he planned to spell it out publicly for the first time after furious protest from Berlin.

Delivering his biggest attack on No10 yet in the EU referendum fight, pro-Brexit IDS declares on Germany’s hidden role: “It’s like they were sitting in a room, even when they were not there.

“There was a spare chair for them - called the German Chair.

“They have had a de facto veto over everything.”The former Tory leader told The Sun last night: “I saw the draft.

“I know that right up until the midnight hour, there was a strong line in there about restricting the flow of migrants from the European Union – an emergency break on overall migration.

“That was dropped, literally the night before.

“And it was dropped because the Germans said if that is in the speech, we will have to attack it.

“The whole thing was shown to them.

“The Germans said from the outset, you are not getting border control. Full stop.”

Wouldn't happen in Germany :nono:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Right mate, explain what racist comment was made regarding your race... Seriously angry right now me pal

Il be honest with you

Nobody calls me paddy I'm Irish I'm not English never have been never will be.

Have a shamrock with my chip and call me paddy wtf

So if my name was Asian seagull or black seagull what comment would you have made son?

Tell you now mate I want who you are bang out of order

I need to ask, if 'Paddy' is such an offensive term why is there an Irish bookies called Paddy Power ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here