Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting to see momentum building in the fightback against Trump's corruption in the US, and now the Leave campaign's in the UK - Banks' letter above is full of alt-right/Trump-style phrases.

Sometimes people are impatient that the gears of the law are slow to grind. Democracy is really, really being tested at the moment. Fascinating times, from a historical perspective.

Totally agree. And from a political point of view as well, but I am not enjoying living through them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The EU has already said it won't accept the Chequers deal as there is too much cherry picking.

I think that's the reason that people are referring to Chequers - -

Certainly we would have to soften significantly from the base Chequers deal, but I believe that is what we are currently doing. And I still think membership of a CU is likely at the last minute to resolve the NI issue. (Look what happened on the last afternoon in the phase 1 negotiations). We may have quite a bit of fudging and extensions first though - Just what businesses and the economy need :rolleyes:

There has been a definite lack of moronic posts today. I wonder how long it can last

11398284.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Project fear = project reality, can our dear friendly Brexitears spin some good news and interweave? Or is it the same old same old? Get over it, leave means leave, not long now etcetcetc??
of course it is that's what the vote was for , this thread has become a site for depressed Grizzlers picking over the same negative things they can drag up which they seem to hope will happen ?GET OVER YOURSELF CHAPS, we're on our way, I'm optimistic along with millions of others, some people don't like change, you'll get over it !

regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
The EU has already said it won't accept the Chequers deal as there is too much cherry picking.
off we go with a no deal then ,the Government is just dragging the country through the mud, BETTER TO BE CRUEL TO BE KIND and be shot of the EU, I wonder who'll be be picking up the tab over there when we leave , trust me the knock on affects will hurt them,
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

Certainly we would have to soften significantly from the base Chequers deal, but I believe that is what we are currently doing. And I still think membership of a CU is likely at the last minute to resolve the NI issue. (Look what happened on the last afternoon in the phase 1 negotiations). We may have quite a bit of fudging and extensions first though - Just what businesses and the economy need :rolleyes:

There has been a definite lack of moronic posts today. I wonder how long it can last

View attachment 101767
one of your little day dreams I believe
https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...-Hammond-budget-2018-brexit-theresa-may-eu-uk
regards
DR

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

View attachment 101767

not very long it seems!!

you truly are a fortune teller, Mr Zero!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh dear, someone is getting a bit tired.

It's quite simple, look at the circle next to the name of the poster - If it's green they are online, if it's white they're not. That's how I could tell that you were around for 30 minutes after I replied to you yesterday, probably trying to create a jpeg to answer before you ran away.

You've now quoted the same question three times but have failed to answer it.

Why do you keep making up jpegs of things you want to say and then posting them with no source ?

Trust me, it's quite simple (a bit like you can post a link or quote another poster without the Internet gremlins getting you - despite what your Internet security 'expert' tells you).

I really am trying to save you the hassle of making up a jpeg every time you want to quote something or someone, and to let people see the source of what you are quoting. It's a great aide to intelligent debate ...................Oh

So you did log back in as wz when I logged out.What a creep.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Explain something? To you? I think we both know that’s a Sysephean task best not undertaken.

As you don't even know how to spell Sisyphus,.I will mark that 1/10,in fact,you appear to be having an aeolian moment,blowing wind from your nether orifice.:wave:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As you know, I'm no supporter of 2 Profs - he's the leaver equivilent of your Plooks BUT you've very much over simplified the green circle. It just shows someone is logged on NOT actually viewing NSC. My light will show me logged on 24 hours a day as I have a laptop always logged on and I'm always logged on via my phone. That doesn't mean I'm actually reading or replying to posts.

Thanks for that.I hold you in equal esteem.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hmm,no wz.Wonder who it's logged in as today.Nearly forgot to add a bit of balance against the lynch mob on here earlier.I notice that having started the witch hunt,Claire Bassett is off to pastures new-'it wasn't me,honest'.

truth.png

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So Aaron Banks is being referred to the Serious Crimes Agency over the source of 'loans' that were made to Leave.EU. Can someone explain how these loans were going to be repaid as surely that was campaign with no future income!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here