Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Clamp’s posting rights on this thread have been withdrawn.

By all means disagree with each other but the level of abuse being levelled by The Clamp is unacceptable.

Equally if anyone else wants to abuse others you know what to expect.

Or abuse aimed at him too?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't we just ban any childish nonsense from this thread? From Brexiters or Remainers. It's just boring to wade through to try and find any balanced, well-reasoned posts.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My pleasure, but may I raise a supplementary point? Both you and 2p report this evening that Remainers are claiming there will be NO trade with the EU after Brexit. Please convince me that this isn't a wild exaggeration.[/QUOTE

View attachment 100167

View attachment 100168

View attachment 100169

View attachment 100170

View attachment 100171

View attachment 100172

View attachment 100173

Sits back,opens Pringles,awaits being told these posts are nothing to do with trade and all about intellectual rights to Haydn's Fifth Symphony,must have misunderstood as I'm not a graduate or just thick.
Bye-bye Clampy,when you coming back as Nibble pluke?:bigwave:

None of those posts suggests NO trade, I don't think you misunderstood, I do however think you are as thick as Pigshit, if not thicker.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
None of those posts suggests NO trade, I don't think you misunderstood, I do however think you are as thick as Pigshit, if not thicker.

I'll take responsibility to act as the official spokesman for the Remainers on this:

1. regardless of the form that Brexit takes we will still trade with the EU.

2. regardless of the form that Brexit take will trade with the EU less than we do now.

I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with these two statements, but doubtless someone will try very hard to.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My pleasure, but may I raise a supplementary point? Both you and 2p report this evening that Remainers are claiming there will be NO trade with the EU after Brexit. Please convince me that this isn't a wild exaggeration.[/QUOTE

View attachment 100167

View attachment 100168

View attachment 100169

View attachment 100170

View attachment 100171

View attachment 100172

View attachment 100173

Sits back,opens Pringles,awaits being told these posts are nothing to do with trade and all about intellectual rights to Haydn's Fifth Symphony,must have misunderstood as I'm not a graduate or just thick.

Um. I queried your statement that Remainers have said that there will no trade with the EU after Brexit. I just wondered if you had any evidence. I'm still wondering tbh because there is nothing above supporting your claim. Perhaps it was a wild exaggeration after all.

(I'm not sure where Haydn's Fifth comes in, or the thickness you mention, but you might accept that I have never called Leave voters thick. Or perhaps you're about to claim that I have.)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Did you know that there are twice as many pigs in Denmark as people?Now that will produce a lot of piggy-poo,but how do you measure it's thickness Baldy?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'll take responsibility to act as the official spokesman for the Remainers on this:

1. regardless of the form that Brexit takes we will still trade with the EU.

2. regardless of the form that Brexit take will trade with the EU less than we do now.

I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with these two statements, but doubtless someone will try very hard to.

I wouldn't attempt to disagree with those statements,but equally trade could also increase,especially when we have to deliver foreign aid to their failing economies!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Um. I queried your statement that Remainers have said that there will no trade with the EU after Brexit. I just wondered if you had any evidence. I'm still wondering tbh because there is nothing above supporting your claim. Perhaps it was a wild exaggeration after all.

(I'm not sure where Haydn's Fifth comes in, or the thickness you mention, but you might accept that I have never called Leave voters thick. Or perhaps you're about to claim that I have.)

You didn't have to call me thick.Someone beat you to it!:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You didn't have to call me thick.Someone beat you to it!:lolol:

One reason I haven't called you thick is that I have a nagging doubt that you are actually a very smart Remainer running a creatively-written spoof account designed to make neutrals think that Leavers are daft embarrassing uncle types who have too much time on their hands, laugh at their own jokes, care little for others and make up things.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
One reason I haven't called you thick is that I have a nagging doubt that you are actually a very smart Remainer running a creatively-written spoof account designed to make neutrals think that Leavers are daft embarrassing uncle types who have too much time on their hands, laugh at their own jokes, care little for others and make up things.

Damnation,you've caught me,Miss Marple.Please don't tell Baldeagle.:blush:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think you will find I offered a possible alternate view,rather than disagreed,but you know best,having a so much larger brain and intellect than me.Do you get problems tripping over people who have swooned at your superbness?

I am certain I will find you offered a possibility specifically excluded by the 2nd statement, therefore a disagreement with that statement. Having a larger intellect than you is not exceptional, it is the norm.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

View attachment 100167

View attachment 100168

View attachment 100169

View attachment 100170

View attachment 100171

View attachment 100172

View attachment 100173

Beats me how anyone can make head or tail of your jpeg after jpeg after jpeg waffle of a response ?

(I assume you have now started taking jpegs of other posts on NSC instead of quoting them as your 'Your Internet security man' also told you that was dangerous and the Internet Goblins would get you).

Just one question - How much are you paying for this Internet security 'advice' :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Beats me how anyone can make head or tail of your jpeg after jpeg after jpeg waffle of a response ?

(I assume you have now started taking jpegs of other posts on NSC instead of quoting them as your 'Your Internet security man' also told you that was dangerous and the Internet Goblins would get you).

Just one question - How much are you paying for this Internet security 'advice' :lolol:

I suppose you are too tight to own an i-phone and didn't get caught up in those problems people were having at the weekend.Omsung Phine about your level,you really are a dimwit.Thought your 'mate' would have given you the latest news on the negotiating team but as he hasn't we will have to assume gopher is just a figment of your imagination.I pay nothing for my internet security as,unlike you,I have friends ITK.:lolol:Don't get too depressed at losing Clampy.I'm sure Nibble will be along to like your post.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I am certain I will find you offered a possibility specifically excluded by the 2nd statement, therefore a disagreement with that statement. Having a larger intellect than you is not exceptional, it is the norm.

Have you worked out the answer to the pig-poo question yet,you massive intellectual?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I pay nothing for my internet security as,unlike you,I have friends ITK.:lolol:.

Well, it seems that if these friends ITK are telling you not to quote another poster on NSC as 'it will be a security risk to you' there are two options

1. Your ITK friends are about as ITK as you are

2. Your ITK friends are ITK and taking the piss as much as some posters on here

Now, I know where my money would be, but given they are your friends on this occasion, I think you probably know better :lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
How the feck is posting a url more risky than posting any other arbitrary set of letters? :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here