Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Pathetic.

No, pathetic is having more than one account on here and denying it ...... and posting from both accounts at the same time.

Also Nibble, if memory serves me correctly, when posting as Nibble you said you were leaving the country if the UK voted to leave ..... are you still here ? When are you joining [MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION] in his imaginary perfect world ? Oh, Plooks posts in a very similar way as you and Nibble ...... maybe you're Plooks as well ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No, pathetic is having more than one account on here and denying it ...... and posting from both accounts at the same time.

Also Nibble, if memory serves me correctly, when posting as Nibble you said you were leaving the country if the UK voted to leave ..... are you still here ? When are you joining [MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION] in his imaginary perfect world ? Oh, Plooks posts in a very similar way as you and Nibble ...... maybe you're Plooks as well ?

Pathetic.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's so sad to see how divisive our country and the world has become.
I'm sure the uncertainty must be affecting many peoples mental health.

The world needs some honesty and direction to reassure people, but things seem to only be deteriorating.
Whatever your view on Brexit, it has become a complete shambles with no agreeable outcome looking possible.
The Tories are ridden by infighting and fudging, and Labour are being dishonest by failing to define their policy.

The whole thing is exasperating and crying out for new leaders of both parties to emerge who can provide definitive strategies that we can choose between. At the moment everything feels so muddled, unclear and cowardly as both parties just concentrate on damage limitation and survival.

I'm embarrassed at the legacy we are leaving our future generations.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
You seem to be assuming the reason why white kids are failing is because they are not being pushed. It must be self-evident that a finite amount of resources and teaching time is diluted when more pressures are put on them. The last sentence is just more tedious stereotyping so favoured by peeps who often complain about sterotyping/prejudice ...

From disadvantaged backgrounds. So it's not white British children but those from disadvantaged backgrounds. It's a shame that those children could not be concentrated on in school and given extra help. It's almost like you are denying that all the immigrants are not putting a strain on our education system. That's without the nhs, housing etc.

White British on FSM. You can blame immigrants but the white British disadvantaged kids do better in areas like London with lots of immigrants and worse in areas like Darlington which has very few. How does that stack up with your theory?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Shame you somehow undermine your own principles by showing different levels of outrage depending whom might use the term 'third world' in the first instance, why would you dismiss another posters reference to it in an almost jokey manner whilst being indignant to another at the same time.

It's a shame I was on NSC at all early yesterday evening, as the Sunday lunchtime I had on top of the FA Cup Final Saturday means I've got pretty much zero recall yesterday after 1600. I see I had the misfortune to be speaking to Footy Genius - A far more memorable experience for him than me, that's for sure.

The term 'Third World' doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's far too commonly a used phrase to take offence at. It's just not used however in the countries the phrase refers to though and some people do use it in a derogatory way. It's ultimately a bit redundant now too though as it's a Cold War phrase.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You and Swilis or whatever his name is really have a thing about me don't you. It's almost flattering. But as I say, overall, rather pathetic.

:laugh: It's just highly funny that you go around accusing people of being liars when you're one yourself !

What you talkin' bout Swillis?!

Come on Nibble, you were always going on about trying to do acting jobs - maybe your failure is why you created another user account. I note you've not confirmed if you've left the country yet as you said you would if the UK voted to leave ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:laugh: It's just highly funny that you go around accusing people of being liars when you're one yourself !

Come on Nibble, you were always going on about trying to do acting jobs - maybe your failure is why you created another user account. I note you've not confirmed if you've left the country yet as you said you would if the UK voted to leave ?

You should get a hobby. I'd guesstimate about 60% of your input on this thread over the last week has been spent baiting me. Give yourself a rest you boring old coot.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well let's see what the extremist loons in parliament get up to over the next few weeks :smile:

Interesting times, one way or the other. I read a report in The Sunday Times yesterday morning that some Tory MP's have apparently already spoken with their local party associations in anticipation of an October election after May goes.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
This makes for grim reading whichever side you are on, Extract from a report on the introduction of a hard border in Ireland:

"There was a strong sense among participants – Catholics and Protestants, remain and leave voters – that protests against a ‘hard’ border may begin peacefully, but would quickly deteriorate into violence. Violent agents were perceived as waiting for an excuse to reemerge, and were referred to as “nutjobs,” “mad hatter people,” “psychopaths,” and the “hard element.”

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Strange isn't it - you're quite happy to throw around the insults including words like liar, quite happy to keep laying into the likes of Soulman and Two Profs but you get all grumpy and upset when you're called out as a liar yourself. And I strongly suspect your THIRD account ( really, who is so sad as to have a THIRD account ) is Plooks. You're both keen on throwing around the insults but when caught out you avoid every question thrown at you. So, when you leaving the UK as promised ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Strange isn't it - you're quite happy to throw around the insults including words like liar, quite happy to keep laying into the likes of Soulman and Two Profs but you get all grumpy and upset when you're called out as a liar yourself. And I strongly suspect your THIRD account ( really, who is so sad as to have a THIRD account ) is Plooks. You're both keen on throwing around the insults but when caught out you avoid every question thrown at you. So, when you leaving the UK as promised ?

:rolleyes:
No I'm not Plooks, yes I was Nibble, no I haven't left the UK, yes I stopped acting because I didn't make a career out of it, no I'm not upset. Got any new material?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m getting a bit bored with this today; think I’ll go and chuckle at the posts Rail thread.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You and Swilis or whatever his name is really have a thing about me don't you. It's almost flattering. But as I say, overall, rather pathetic.

Let me explain something to you, I will spell it out slowly as I know you are not the brightest bulb in the box. You are an irrelevance to me, I only engaged with you when you decided to intimate that me and my children could not find jobs and that I blamed that on immigrants. You also (along with your German mate) tried to drop little insults. Let me suggest something to you in the future, when you decide to insult someone, try looking at yourself and see if you have room to talk. I won't bother with you anymore as I'm starting to feel a little bit guilty, it must be torture enough to be you, without me reminding you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This makes for grim reading whichever side you are on, Extract from a report on the introduction of a hard border in Ireland:

"There was a strong sense among participants – Catholics and Protestants, remain and leave voters – that protests against a ‘hard’ border may begin peacefully, but would quickly deteriorate into violence. Violent agents were perceived as waiting for an excuse to reemerge, and were referred to as “nutjobs,” “mad hatter people,” “psychopaths,” and the “hard element.”

Some interesting figures out this morning in all that:

60% of Northern Ireland voters think Brexit made a break-up of the Union more likely. Higher than Scotland at 59%
10% of Catholics and 15% of Sinn Fein voters would support cameras at the border being attacked.
10% of Sinn Fein voters would back border infrastructure or installations being attacked
Support for Remain now at 69% in Northern Ireland.

If only Jacob Rees-Mogg was Prime Minister then he could politely remind the Irish that they really ought to know their place.

Still, it's probably all just Project Fear dreamt up by Europhile, remoaning 'experts' though. :rolleyes:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:rolleyes:
No I'm not Plooks, yes I was Nibble, no I haven't left the UK, yes I stopped acting because I didn't make a career out of it, no I'm not upset. Got any new material?

You mean you was Nibble? Despite you denying it many times. You are far too clever for us, none of us suspected you in the slightest.
It's quite ironic that you cannot even disguise that you was a previous poster, it must be those brilliant acting skills at work again :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here