Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I consider the murder of anybody, however as Ive said, despite your laughable claim that the SS did not commit any atrocities until a Muslim Division did in 1944 (your attempt to slur Islam) This is a football forum in Britain. British soldiers were murdered by the SS. To see an 'alleged' English man, take on the name of a prominent SS division is rather crass.

Crass perhaps,but I'm sure there are people of Jewish and Polish descent who find Voroshilov equally crass.Why would anybody use Fred West as their user name,apart from to upset people.I presume Voroshilov is unrelated to the late and un-lamented Klimenti,but you accept him.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Crass perhaps,but I'm sure there are people of Jewish and Polish descent who find Voroshilov equally crass.Why would anybody use Fred West as their user name,apart from to upset people.I presume Voroshilov is unrelated to the late and un-lamented Klimenti,but you accept him.

Im from a Jewish family. Tell me about his atrocities against the Jews.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
So now you are all big fans of John Neil.Do you also agree with his other proposals,the NHS solution for example?

I don't know his other views and perhaps I wouldn't care for them if I did. He was writing for the Mail in his role of industry 'expert' (oh no it's the e word again!) and with specific respect to the implications of Brexit. For the purposes of this thread, surely that would be of more interest than his views on the NHS? The fact that he might not share common ground with someone like me on other issues probably makes it all the more powerful that he does on this one, surely? Who knows - after careful analysis of his article you might agree with him too........................

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unfortunately,we have some racist posters on the board trying to ridicule people by referring to them as pig meat,so I responded with a picture of how a famous one of their ilk failed to cope with pig meat.Perhaps I should have followed your lead by reporting their racist comments,but I prefer open debate,even with foul racists,as I'm a democrat.

All your blathering rhetoric aside, it still makes no sense. But it's you, so I'm not gonna get The Times on the phone.

P.S Polite request: If you feel I or any other poster has posted something racist could you just report it next time, let a mod deal with it and spare us all another one of your painfully ill thought out attempts to spin posts and admonish remainers. For your sake as much as ours.

For your info though, Gammon isn't a racist term but you say you wouldn't report something racist? Only in the twisted mind of a Brexiteer could tolerating racism be seen as grounds to take the moral high ground.
Cheers
TBTC

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The way he posts at the moment,I was expecting a post about brown passports!Bunch of hypocrites,the lot of them.Gang up on Das Reich for his user name,but one of their besties uses Voroshilov,the 'Butcher of Katyn Forest,and they say nothing.No room for mistakes,as he even uses this foul murderer's portrait.Responsible for 22,000 murders,but I expect they don't mind that as they were mainly Poles and Jews.

Unlike the Nazis?

TP, I salute you. Just when I thought you couldn't get thicker, you go and delight us again. Ya dafty.
:salute:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I don't think the four remaining Brexiteers on here will ever admit the mess this is going to be. I'm just glad their views don't reflect the majority of Leave voters who now, even if they wouldn't reverse their vote (many would) at least have the dignity to admit it's a shambles rather than saying "as long as we leave I'm happy whatever" or just resort to plain insult throwing on here.

It's fine, I don't mind one or two numbskulls getting airated (look at the apocalyptic shit fest that ensued from them after I posted I was having birthday drinks two days earlier than my actual birthday :lolol:). It's nice to have a clutch of our own pet Gammon's but it's all a bit sad now.

For some reason the phrase "and the band played on..." comes to mind.

All good entertainment.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Im from a Jewish family. Tell me about his atrocities against the Jews.

The definitive CIA report gives these details,although you probably will not believe it.The execution orders were signed by Stalin,Malenkov and Voroshilov.

katyn.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I don't know his other views and perhaps I wouldn't care for them if I did. He was writing for the Mail in his role of industry 'expert' (oh no it's the e word again!) and with specific respect to the implications of Brexit. For the purposes of this thread, surely that would be of more interest than his views on the NHS? The fact that he might not share common ground with someone like me on other issues probably makes it all the more powerful that he does on this one, surely? Who knows - after careful analysis of his article you might agree with him too........................

Well he certainly doesn't share common ground with me!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
All your blathering rhetoric aside, it still makes no sense. But it's you, so I'm not gonna get The Times on the phone.

P.S Polite request: If you feel I or any other poster has posted something racist could you just report it next time, let a mod deal with it and spare us all another one of your painfully ill thought out attempts to spin posts and admonish remainers. For your sake as much as ours.

For your info though, Gammon isn't a racist term but you say you wouldn't report something racist? Only in the twisted mind of a Brexiteer could tolerating racism be seen as grounds to take the moral high ground.
Cheers
TBTC

If I choose to regard piggy insults as racist,it is perfectly within my rights to do so,just as posting pictures of Milliband choking on sliced gammon is.Just letting people get away with stuff isn't your bag,and you respond by reporting them.I prefer to take the mickey.Is that fair enough?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The definitive CIA report gives these details,although you probably will not believe it.The execution orders were signed by Stalin,Malenkov and Voroshilov.

View attachment 97240

so of the 22000 officers that were executed, 600 or 700 were Jews who were not executed because they were Jews, but because they were Polish officers or learned elite. The issue was bad enough, without some nerd trying to imply something sinister against the Jews in the massacre.The fact that they were Jewish had no role.

Remind everybody about how the first SS massacres comitted were by a Muslim Division in 1944.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Unlike the Nazis?

TP, I salute you. Just when I thought you couldn't get thicker, you go and delight us again. Ya dafty.
:salute:

I reckon you should try reading the report I posted in reply to DiP, because both sides murdered people by the million,not just the Nazis.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
so of the 22000 officers that were executed, 600 or 700 were Jews who were not executed because they were Jews, but because they were Polish officers or learned elite. The issue was bad enough, without some nerd trying to imply something sinister against the Jews in the massacre.The fact that they were Jewish had no role.

Remind everybody about how the first SS massacres comitted were by a Muslim Division in 1944.

So if the murdered Jews were just a case of mistaken identity,that's all right then,is it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So if the murdered Jews were just a case of mistaken identity,that's all right then,is it?

Of course not you halfwit. No murder is, and 'mistaken identity' was not what you implied.
How many British soldiers did the Russians line up and execute in WW2?
German SS troops murdered British soldiers in separate incidents. This is a football forum in Britain. For an alleged English man, to give one of the groups responsible as his room name is rather offensive. Get the point yet? Waiting to hear more on the first SS atrocities being committed by an SS Muslim division in 1944. Any news yet?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What has it come to where the level of f***witerry on the UKs Brexit is so great that our normal 'extremist loons' (to use a certain posters parlance) can't even get excited about Italy :lolol:

Come on kids, at least make an effort

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If I choose to regard piggy insults as racist,it is perfectly within my rights to do so,just as posting pictures of Milliband choking on sliced gammon is.Just letting people get away with stuff isn't your bag,and you respond by reporting them.I prefer to take the mickey.Is that fair enough?

I don't "report people ". I once reported DR for pretty foul racism on one specific post. The kind of ignorant racism that is more common on here, I simply ignore.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I reckon you should try reading the report I posted in reply to DiP, because both sides murdered people by the million,not just the Nazis.

I'm aware of the history of both concerned and frankly I really don't want a discussion about it. For a start its irrelevant and furthermore it's a heavy, depressing subject that I'm not in the spirit for today.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I choose to regard piggy insults as racist,it is perfectly within my rights to do so,

True. But if you fail to explain why, then you sound stupid and desperate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here