Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What happened to the ferry company with no ships?

They paid a Dutch firm to dredge Ramsgate harbour, but nothing after that because Ostend can't cope with freight coming in.

The latest is that 10,000 bookings with Brittany Ferries have been cancelled from 29th March to mid May so that freight can be used instead. Tough if anyone has booked to go abroad in the Easter holidays.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1087750265145643008[/TWEET]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Do You think I’ll still be able to purchase my favourite Balsamic vinegar after 29th March? It’s from Modena You know..

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Add to that P&O now to re-flag all its ships which operate on the English Channel to be under the Cyprus flag. The decision ahead of Britain's departure to keep tax arrangements in the EU.

Any Brexit good news stories?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here's your answer.

" so Dyson will have more access to European markets from Singapore than from the UK!"
So all this time that we're struggling to find out what Brexit will look like, you're sitting there with a copy of the eventual trade deal. Come on then, tell us what the deal is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So all this time that we're struggling to find out what Brexit will look like, you're sitting there with a copy of the eventual trade deal. Come on then, tell us what the deal is.

Whatever the final form of any eventual trade deal, one thing it definitely won’t be is better than entirely free.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Maybe you all need to read the whole article rather than the headline. Go on guess how many jobs are moving ?????

Dyson will no longer be a British registered company and Singapore will become its main tax base, well done

#countingthecostofbrexit

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Why's he a facking hypocrite?
He states clearly the issues here regarding talented engineers.Maybe if we had students that actually had potential in this kind of engineering then he wouldn't need to go elsewhere.Most of the students here are interested in dossing around doing pointless courses or joining groups of demonstrators to Appease the far left.
It's clear that universities here are for making money and to brainwash youngsters.

I'd love to see the stats on the percentage of students who Actually go onto be successful in their field of studying.
This country needs a massive overhaul in many sectors as its just a cash cow for many unscrupulous organisations.

It's not all about better deals with the EU....as stated.

Stop talking Britain down, it's lack of positive thinking and self belief on your part that has driven Dyson away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do You think I’ll still be able to purchase my favourite Balsamic vinegar after 29th March? It’s from Modena You know..

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Humour us here, and just pretend to be a grown up for two minutes.

Does none of what is written in that tweet bother you, at all?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

My name isn't Andrew Adonis, and I don't sit in the House of Lords. We haven't got a free trade agreement (which can take months, even years to negotiate) with the EU, after March 29th, which is just 66 days away.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Unsurprisingly Mr Kawgzynsky has links with Aaron Banks. We are being sold down the river for a right wing coup and for rich men to make even more money

Wasn't he the fool who made a complete wally of himself with a tweet about EU tariffs driving up the cost of exotic fruits in his local Tesco?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Dyson will no longer be a British registered company and Singapore will become its main tax base, well done

#countingthecostofbrexit

Yes but you were all cheering at the job losses. How many jobs going from its head office. Have you read the whole article yet ????

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here