Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's all very confusing about what we can, can't and should do, nobody including politicians are able to hit the nail on the head to end any arguments or sections of the effect of Brexit.
Which says a lot really.
Is there anyone out there that can, hand on heart, say they completely understand all the legislation.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Again, the usual deflection. You're obviously too stupid to answer the question. Really, why do you bother when you are clearly mentally challenged?

I had no intention of answering your question. You know the answer, You're playing games and I won't engage. You should start asking some questions you don't know the answer to. After a while you may not be such a thick prat.

larus

As I've said before. I don't, in any way whatsoever wonder why your mob have a go at me. I know exactly why you do. And so do you. Keep up the good work, ya wee dafty.

Let me try again. Read it slowly and then answer my question. Come on - be brave. We're rooting for you my little cupcake.

Tell me, who on the Leave side has been actively involved in the negotiations with the EU?

David Davis was marginalised by TM telling the EU to deal with Olly Robbins, so you can’t say him.

Let me give you a clue as to who has been the architects of the policy,
1 Teresa the appeaser.
2 Spreadsheet Phil. We’ll prepare for No Deal when we need to. Doh, great plan you dickhead.
3. Olly Robbins. A civil servant who has been TMs sidekick since the home office.

So rather than the usual remainer retort of “You leavers f*cked it up”, please tell me who has been running the negotiations and which side there were (are) on.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let me try again. Read it slowly and then answer my question. Come on - be brave. We're rooting for you my little cupcake.

Tell me, who on the Leave side has been actively involved in the negotiations with the EU?

David Davis was marginalised by TM telling the EU to deal with Olly Robbins, so you can’t say him.

Let me give you a clue as to who has been the architects of the policy,
1 Teresa the appeaser.
2 Spreadsheet Phil. We’ll prepare for No Deal when we need to. Doh, great plan you dickhead.
3. Olly Robbins. A civil servant who has been TMs sidekick since the home office.

So rather than the usual remainer retort of “You leavers f*cked it up”, please tell me who has been running the negotiations and which side there were (are) on.

You did **** it up.

larus

I had no intention of answering your question. You know the answer, You're playing games and I won't engage. You should start asking some questions you don't know the answer to. After a while you may not be such a thick prat.

You're just a liar and a complete moron.

You know that Remainers have been running the negotiations and screwing it up. If this goes tits up, you know who to blame. I know you'll mouth it off that it's Leavers, but the reality is that it's the Remainer Retards who are making this a disaster.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're just a liar and a complete moron.

You know that Remainers have been running the negotiations and screwing it up. If this goes tits up, you know who to blame. I know you'll mouth it off that it's Leavers, but the reality is that it's the Remainer Retards who are making this a disaster.

Genuine and polite request: When you address posts to me can you please refrain from using derogatory terms for people with mental health issues. If you feel this to be a request you cannot fulfill, kindly abstain from directing any further posts at to me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

larus

You really are a ****ing idiot.

Retards? Mentally Challenged? Inspiring stuff. Stay classy, larus.

Genuine and polite request: When you address posts to me can you please refrain from using derogatory terms for people with mental health issues. Thanks in advance.

Look, if you genuinely want sensible debate then engage.

I've quoted your first 2 messages, and then you take offence. Stones and greenhouses spring to mind here.

Your problem appears to be to be that when you know you can't answer something, you launch a personal attack to deflect.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Look, if you genuinely want sensible debate then engage.

I've quoted your first 2 messages, and then you take offence. Stones and greenhouses spring to mind here.

Your problem appears to be to be that when you know you can't answer something, you launch a personal attack to deflect.

Genuine and polite request: When you address posts to me can you please refrain from using derogatory terms for people with mental health issues. If you feel this to be a request you cannot fulfill, kindly abstain from directing any further posts at to me. Thanks in advance.

In addition, I don't engage with you because I think you're rude and you take everything too personally. You're too sensitive to debate with. The only reason I engage with you at all these days is to call you a ****ing idiot. You ****ing idiot.:)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

In addition, I don't engage with you because I think you're rude and you take everything too personally. You're too sensitive to debate with. The only reason I engage with you at all these days is to call you a ****ing idiot. You ****ing idiot.:)

A little too many nasty comments about disabled people on NSC now

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Let's stop it all, start again, have another referendum or just give up then we can all be nice again.
I agree words like retard are a bit over the top, I wouldn't even call 2 profs that
Let's all calm down a bit we are playing Man U at home tomorrow.
F******g politics, it all bullshit.

Jan 30, 2008
Czech Chump , Watford bloke , Nibble and a few of their side kicks treading water as the EU sails into the distance

regards
DR

Last edited:

larus

Oh the irony. Being accused of being too sensitive by the person who takes cries when he gets insulted back after calling people f*cking idiots and thick prats.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Your life sounds so empty. Just try to stay positive - remember, there's always someone worse off then you somewhere. Yep, I know that seems unlikely, but it's true.

larus

Let's stop it all, start again, have another referendum or just give up then we can all be nice again.
I agree words like retard are a bit over the top, I wouldn't even call 2 profs that

Just corrected for you :lol:

Let's stop it all, implement what was voted for and everyone get behind it then we can all be nice again.
I agree words like f*cking idiot are a bit over the top, I wouldn't even call WATFORD Zero that

Jan 30, 2008
Oh the irony. Being accused of being too sensitive by the person who takes cries when he gets insulted back after calling people f*cking idiots and thick prats.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Your life sounds so empty. Just try to stay positive - remember, there's always someone worse off then you somewhere. Yep, I know that seems unlikely, but it's true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR8XH3R95xE
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You know very little of my life so your insults are empty. You are a thoroughly unpleasant character.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here