View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
606. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

429 70.79%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

177 29.21%
Page 6253 of 6455 FirstFirst ... 525357536153620362436250625162526253625462556256626363036353 ... LastLast
Results 62,521 to 62,530 of 64546
    Once Dolphin, Now Seagull Dorset Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I think we all know that there is only one way that this progresses and it doesn’t satisfy either side thanks to our incompetent MP’s and their desire to retain or grab power.
    Pretentious,moi?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Calm down flower...you’ll do a whoopsy in yer apple catchers.
      On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I am calm. It is all you Brexiteer snowflakes that get rattled.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      In our wonderful country, people are free to march and people can spend over two years bleating away on social media because they can't accept the result but I am not sure how anyone could argue what they are calling for (ignoring the first vote) is democratic.

Presumably you aren't one of these people
      Surely even sadder to bleat away on social media when the vote went your way.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

3 Not allowed!
      General Melchett: “Field Marshal Haig (May) has formulated a brilliant new tactical plan to ensure final victory in the field.”
      Blackadder: “Ah. Would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of our trenches and walking very slowly towards the enemy?”
      Captain Darling: “How could you possibly know that, Blackadder?! It’s classified information!”

0 Not allowed!
      It's wrong to label supporters of Brexit as having lesser intellectual powers than the other side. Of course most of them understand we'll be in for a rough ride for some time, in terms of economics and other things, even if none of us can be very sure how rough it'll be and for how long.

I get the feeling though that many intelligent supporters of Brexit feel comfortable heading into a storm because they know they've got the strength, money, resources etc to probably see it through okay, and are quite fine with seeing the weaker individuals in their midst suffer and lose out. The thought of others being in the shhit while they're doing okay may even appeal to them.

It's just an impression, and even if does accurately reflect reality, of course many of you Brexit supporters out there are not like this. Are there any brexiteers out there who are kind and caring towards all of their fellow countrymen, who would like to speak up and dispel my theory?

1 Not allowed!
      Are most of you not incredibly bored of this thread now? I dip back in occasionally to see if anything from either side has anything remotely useful to say on whatever the newest peice of scaremongering is but it’s basically the same people having the same discussions ad infinitum.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sant andreu View Post
      It's wrong to label supporters of Brexit as having lesser intellectual powers than the other side. Of course most of them understand we'll be in for a rough ride for some time, in terms of economics and other things, even if none of us can be very sure how rough it'll be and for how long.

I get the feeling though that many intelligent supporters of Brexit feel comfortable heading into a storm because they know they've got the strength, money, resources etc to probably see it through okay, and are quite fine with seeing the weaker individuals in their midst suffer and lose out. The thought of others being in the shhit while they're doing okay may even appeal to them.

It's just an impression, and even if does accurately reflect reality, of course many of you Brexit supporters out there are not like this. Are there any brexiteers out there who are kind and caring towards all of their fellow countrymen, who would like to speak up and dispel my theory?
      There are a lot of oldies with defined benefit pensions that don't give a sh1t, they know best and feel little gratitude for the last 40 years where the country generally has generally gone from strength to strength

These people but not stupid but are just pretty selfish and contribute very little to the world around them
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018

0 Not allowed!
      speaker of truth, REMAINERS WORST NIGHTMARE

regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      There are a lot of oldies with defined benefit pensions that don't give a sh1t, they know best and feel little gratitude for the last 40 years where the country generally has generally gone from strength to strength

These people but not stupid but are just pretty selfish and contribute very little to the world around them
      priceless
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      I'm not too sure I'd plunge the entire country into the abyss for £150k, but it's nice to know not everybody loses.

Name:  DqSzmJVWoAMFSC-.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  56.9 KB
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.