Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ireland was quoted on your graph.

EU nationals are rather like nationals for Working Holiday Visa applicants - Restricted to what we deem developed countries. I assume you don't have a problem with Afghans over Polish in that case?

It's a Times graph I assume they were mentioned because they have been replaced in second place by Romanians.

I support controlled immigration at sensible sustainable levels where the best-qualified person who meets the necessary entry criteria is allowed in.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
No, I am not telling you that at all. No delusion, no blind eyes. In view of your comment I simply wanted you to explain how, in practical terms, remainers are stopping the United Kingdom getting a Good Deal. I understand that some Brexiteers wanted Downing Street to be able to force its version of Brexit through with minimum input from from Parliament - is that the Good Deal you feel Remainers are hampering? Or something else? Fair questions, surely.

What is getting a good deal for you? For me when I voted leave that is exactly what I wanted. Out.
As for who is trying to stop us from leaving try looking at the house of Lords. People like soubry who just can't come to terms with the fact that we voted out. She will do anything to derail Brexit. The deal remainers want is for the UK to remain in all but name. That for me is the worst possible deal. Still paying in but no say. No thanks.

Jan 30, 2008
What is getting a good deal for you? For me when I voted leave that is exactly what I wanted. Out.
As for who is trying to stop us from leaving try looking at the house of Lords. People like soubry who just can't come to terms with the fact that we voted out. She will do anything to derail Brexit. The deal remainers want is for the UK to remain in all but name. That for me is the worst possible deal. Still paying in but no say. No thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pVHOaT9CZ4
regards
DR

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Me giving a thumbs up to PPF, when the deal is soooooo tough for you guys, so much to look forward to :clap:

Cigar.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
as a sporting Englishman, I see us as having no more cards left to play - we're ****ed.

As a sporting Englishman you surely must know you will talk a good game but ultimately lose embarrassingly?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I don't know why you are getting so wound up over what the remainers want or do, it's really not relevant. The simple fact is that this is the exact deal the Government are heading for and the only deal that the Government will be able to negotiate.

And, as will become apparent, this was what you voted for :shrug:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I don't know why you are getting so wound up over what the remainers want or do, it's really not relevant. The simple fact is that this is the exact deal the Government are heading for and the only deal that the Government will be able to negotiate.

And, as will become apparent, this was what you voted for :shrug:
:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here