Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It’s this staggering level of ignorance and arrogance which is also causing David Davis problems.

Nothing wrong with a bit of ignorance,arrogance,and brute force.Sometimes the Army way is best,as DD knows very well!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nothing wrong with a bit of ignorance,arrogance,and brute force.Sometimes the Army way is best,as DD knows very well!

We got the ignorance and arrogance, not sure at all we have the vital ingredient of brute force.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The Brexit vote decision has already cost us in excess in £30B already in loss of economic growth, we just borrowed it instead of asking taxpayer for it.

Pray how do you know what economic growth we would have had if the vote had gone the other way ? And how exactly have we 'borrowed it' ? You really are an economic illiterate.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...s-tell-may-to-back-down-over-northern-ireland

But the members of the Northern Ireland affairs committee, comprising Conservative, Labour and Democratic Unionist (DUP) MPs, said the government had so far failed to find any technical means to avoid a hard border with customs checks, and there was “no evidence to suggest that right now an invisible border is possible”.

They wrote: “The UK government has repeatedly underlined that the free movement of people across the border will not be affected and that no physical infrastructure will be put in place. However, the committee was unable to identify any border solution currently in operation across the globe that would enable physical infrastructure to be avoided when rules and tariffs diverge.”

Jan 30, 2008
well , it's blatantly obvious as the reality slowly kicks in and the hard core day dreamers clinging on to the last rites of UK membership of the EU still pushing their desperate last stand, it really does bring a tear to my eye it really does, couldn't come quick enough , really don't want to see people suffering from delusion
regards
DR

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Army way? I certainly dont think Russia is going to come along and help you beat the Germans this time.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well , it's blatantly obvious as the reality slowly kicks in and the hard core day dreamers clinging on to the last rites of UK membership of the EU still pushing their desperate last stand, it really does bring a tear to my eye it really does, couldn't come quick enough , really don't want to see people suffering from delusion
regards
DR

Ha ha. You’re not catching me out this time. I now know that these posts are spoof and not actually the work of a completely thick loser.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Army way? I certainly dont think Russia is going to help you beat the Germans this time.

Wonder why the Germans have asked us to stop the drawdown of British forces in the Reich?Are they still afraid of Ivan?Surely the armed might of the EU will protect them.Wonder if they will ask the Donald for help,as well!������

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Off he goes. Please read the middle para of my post and tell me what you disagree with. And as a bonus tell me where I "claim to know more than the chief executive of Unilever".

You appear to know his crystal clear statements about Brexit not being a factor are just PR induced spin and you think they were worried about the post Brexit wild west environment which is just a figment of your imagination (unless you can provide any evidence).

On one hand Remoaners claim Brexit Britain will see us abandoning workers rights and protections, tax breaks for big businesses, the wealthy on the other you say Unilever was worried about this environment #cakeandeatit

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You appear to know his crystal clear statements about Brexit not being a factor are just PR induced spin and you think they were worried about the post Brexit wild west environment which is just a figment of your imagination (unless you can provide any evidence).

On one hand Remoaners claim Brexit Britain will see us abandoning workers rights and protections, tax breaks for big businesses, the wealthy on the other you say Unilever was worried about this environment #cakeandeatit

Your first paragraph misinterprets what I said and ignores the question I asked.

The second paragraph makes no sense at all, an opacity helped along by the punctuation of an eight-year-old.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Your first paragraph misinterprets what I said and ignores the question I asked.

The second paragraph makes no sense at all, an opacity helped along by the punctuation of an eight-year-old.

Classic Impster ... insinuate something then cry foul when called out on it.

Your ability to comprehend posts has been found lacking on numerous occasions, no surprise it has happened again.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Classic Impster ... insinuate something then cry foul when called out on it.

Your ability to comprehend posts has been found lacking on numerous occasions, no surprise it has happened again.

I appreciate you're an internet tough guy, but you're not half as smart as you think you are. #justsaying

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Classic Brextremists, personalise and attempt to belittle

5289465+_b5033e41c86914e0f0ba519f50f2f4e0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here