Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Aaaaand Jo Johnson quits as Transport Minister.

This whole ****ing mess has paralysed this country. ****ing Tories.

The country is a total joke. People here in Berlin are openly laughing at Dominic and his quote about not understanding the significance of Dover.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Lets vote: Shall we eat my hot dogs?

Vote result: 60/40 Yes!
I've pissed on them.
We've voted, we're still going to eat them! It would be undemocratic not too. And we'll force anyone who has changed their minds too.

Enjoy your pissy hotdogs.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The country is a total joke. People here in Berlin are openly laughing at Dominic and his quote about not understanding the significance of Dover.

I would think people in Berlin would be more worried about having a lame duck leader running the country and the rise of extremist parties ...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Heart-warming to see a politician actually acting with a conscience, ahead of self-interest or blind party loyalty.

And incredible that the author of the quote shares genes with the least principled politician of our generation.

Here's another one (not sharing genes though)

[tweet]1060939264622510081[/tweet]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amusing to see numerous Corbynista fan boy's praising a Tory ..

“David Cameron has committed that he will only lead a government that offers an in-out referendum. We will hold that in-out referendum before the end of 2017 and respect the outcome.

We will honour the result of the referendum, whatever the outcome.

Jo Johnson - Conservative manifesto 2015

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Another one gone and hard to disagree with him, DUP in revolt also. What a mess...

I know you take a keen interest in GDP growth comparisons when supposedly negative for the UK. What are the UK growth figures doing at the moment ?... especially compared with the Euro zone?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Amusing to see numerous Corbynista fan boy's praising a Tory ..

“David Cameron has committed that he will only lead a government that offers an in-out referendum. We will hold that in-out referendum before the end of 2017 and respect the outcome.

We will honour the result of the referendum, whatever the outcome.

Jo Johnson - Conservative manifesto 2015

The 2015 Conservative government is long gone :shrug:

Edit: he also isn't saying Brexit should be stopped. You really are struggling :lolol:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
You think it acceptable to let our politicians renege on their promises/manifesto commitments then :shrug:

We have had a GE since. I don't think the current government should be expected to do things the previous one said they would.

Also, assuming this was his promise (clue, it wasn't) he isn't reneging on it.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I know you take a keen interest in GDP growth comparisons when supposedly negative for the UK. What are the UK growth figures doing at the moment ?... especially compared with the Euro zone?

You should read the detail. July was growth as the sun shone and we all spent loads during World Cup. August and sept were bad. Business investment dropped for three consecutive months for the first time since financial crisis. More and more firms are making plans clear. Jp Morgan taking almost 300 billion to Frankfurt. Get your head out of the sand!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We have had a GE since. I don't think the current government should be expected to do things the previous one said they would.

Also, assuming this was his promise (clue, it wasn't) he isn't reneging on it.

Yes we have .. and that government repeated the previous Tory government decision to honour the referendum result. Amusing to see what depths of undemocratic lunacy you are prepared to defend.

He was the lead author and was elected supporting the manifesto but shouldn't be held accountable for what was in it ... brilliant :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You should read the detail. July was growth as the sun shone and we all spent loads during World Cup. August and sept were bad. Business investment dropped for three consecutive months for the first time since financial crisis. More and more firms are making plans clear. Jp Morgan taking almost 300 billion to Frankfurt. Get your head out of the sand!

Once again postive news for the UK brings remoaners untold misery ...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I might pop back later if the undemocratic loon set can pool their collective 'wisdom' :lolol: to form a vaguely credible argument until then ... adios, amigos.

Remember it's all about this ...

FemaleTinyIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

compared to ...

255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I might pop back later if the undemocratic loon set can pool their collective 'wisdom' :lolol: to form a vaguely credible argument until then ... adios, amigos.

Remember it's all about this ...

FemaleTinyIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

compared to ...

255px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

Amazingly, we can have both. Ciao.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here