Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I quite like the vibe on here now. Except for the really vicious, personal posters (you know who you are guys, chill yeah?) all the other Leave voters are now on a kind of "Yeah, we did **** this up didn't we" vibe. It's funny and good to see them being a bit humble now. Well done and again, I'm sorry we, as remainers. didn't give a good enough case for you to be able to see the mistake you were making. Hindsight and all that.

Without question you are one of the most vicious and personal posters on here. Fvcked things up? Dream on. Long term gain. Man up and embrace.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sorry but I think that you are wrong, I don't believe that most leave voters had a view, either short, mid or long term, they just went running to the booth, frothing at the mouth, desperate to leave without thinking about anything, except immigration and 350 million for the NHS.

There's only one team frothing at the mouth now - and it ain't team leave!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I quite like the vibe on here now. Except for the really vicious, personal posters (you know who you are guys, chill yeah?) all the other Leave voters are now on a kind of "Yeah, we did **** this up didn't we" vibe. It's funny and good to see them being a bit humble now. Well done and again, I'm sorry we, as remainers. didn't give a good enough case for you to be able to see the mistake you were making. Hindsight and all that.

Theres that Walter Mitty imagination everyone loves nibble, completely away with the fairies in your own little invented universe. Nonsense and twaddle rattling around with all that vacuous thinking in your head. Is it a security blanket thing?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Without question you are one of the most vicious and personal posters on here. Fvcked things up? Dream on. Long term gain. Man up and embrace.

You're just plain wrong. And not just about that. I never get personal. Don't mistake the anger you feel at my posts for my posts being aggressive or personal. Your reaction needs changing, not my posts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The night is young and i've only had one drink ...

A recommended read for remainer stalwarts on this thread ..
Britain’s middle-class Brexit Anxiety Disorder
POLITICO puts Remainers on the couch — it’s not pretty.

https://www.politico.eu/article/brexit-anxiety-disorder-britain-middle-class/
You know what? - I can recognise every remainer on here in that article (which is excellent and well researched, BTW). Strangely though, it's a penny to a pound hat none of them, even if they can read the whole article without apoplexy (or without giving up after two paragraphs because it's just more Brexit lies) will recognise their behaviour - which the article has got to a tee.
Hopefully, as the article suggests, some sort of easing of the condition will take place after March 2019.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You know what? - I can recognise every remainer on here in that article (which is excellent and well researched, BTW). Strangely though, it's a penny to a pound hat none of them, even if they can read the whole article without apoplexy (or without giving up after two paragraphs because it's just more Brexit lies) will recognise their behaviour - which the article has got to a tee.
Hopefully, as the article suggests, some sort of easing of the condition will take place after March 2019.

In a nutshell "Remainers are mental". How very mature. Also a very convenient way to dismiss the very real concerns we have for the UK. I can't blame you, nobody likes to be reminded of the mistakes they have made or the trouble you are in.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
So which is it to be kids, Chequers or 'no deal' ?

yulSyu0.gif

Do you know what you voted for yet ?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Yes they also suffer from ostrich syndrome. They keep burying their heads in the sand hoping it will all go away.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Yes, all the characteristics are clear to see. Unfortunately, I think many of them have become so addicted and obsessed that they will still be prattling on in 5 years time. It's like a coping mechanism for not getting their way :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, all the characteristics are clear to see. Unfortunately, I think many of them have become so addicted and obsessed that they will still be prattling on in 5 years time. It's like a coping mechanism for not getting their way :facepalm:

Yes, but don't summarise it easily for them - let them read the full article about what the psychiatrists say!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'll summarise the bunkum article so others don't have to bother reading it. Some journalists and a couple of uni psychologists desperate to get published have theorised that remainers are somehow experiencing some sort of collective PTSD. It's a load of diversionary hokum. Entertaining enough but not to be taken seriously.

It’s also published on a site that is notorious for removing any comments that disagree with their articles.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
It's a load of diversionary hokum.

Bit like this thread. Seems everyone wants to talk anything but Brexit. As each week goes by and more issues become apparent it becomes more obvious.

Ask any specifics and, at best, it's I don't undertstand it but 'I imagine it'll all be ok' or 'I'm pretty sure it will all work out right'.

More often, it's just ignore and change the subject.

Just look at the last 10 pages :shrug:

Last edited:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Yes, but don't summarise it easily for them - let them read the full article about what the psychiatrists say!

It's not a link to the Guardian or an article rubbishing the UK so I'm not sure they have the ability to process or understand it!

I've read it but I'm not sure you have, or possibly you don't understand it. For starters there is no mention of psychiatrists, you might want to read it again as your comprehension is poor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here