View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
543. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

378 69.61%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

165 30.39%
Page 4995 of 5082 FirstFirst ... 39954495489549454985499249934994499549964997499850055045 ... LastLast
Results 49,941 to 49,950 of 50811
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ?? No one stood against her?
    There were four other candidates: Fox, Leadsom, Gove and Crabb - three of them Brexiters, one (like May) a Remainer
    Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      There were four other candidates: Fox, Leadsom, Gove and Crabb - three of them Brexiters, one (like May) a Remainer
      Fair enough.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portslade seagull View Post
      Poison chalice. Once things are sorted they will Come out of the woodwork
      So the Brexiteers have handed her a poisoned chalice and are waiting for her to sort it before they come out the woodwork?

I hope they've settled in comfortably as it may well be a long wait

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      they all voted for the referendum because they all assumed the Remain camp would win it, so never have to address how or what to do if Leave won. and here we are, a great triumph of democracy (how often do we have a direct vote on an issue) and everything is thrown to wind because no one has a clue what to do next. leavers cant organise or provide solutions, remainers want to twist every knife in a hope of abandonment. which is ultimately where this will go and we'll have a decade or so of recrimination of how unfair and undemocratic it all is, and look forward to arguing the toss with EU over every regulation and directive, with them know full well we'll accept and implement everything as we did for 40 years. ho hum.
      I do think you are right about that, im going to make an appointment with my mp to ask the question and see what answer they give.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      I wasn't and said so on here. Also predicted the Trump victory. And Corbyn becoming PM.... (ok, 66% hit rate....so far)

There is also a big difference between whining, and shaking one's head sadly. But anyone not recognising this cluster**** for what it is needs to be whined at, I suspect. Till their head aches with the sound of it.

I have no comment to make to anyone who thinks Brexit at any cost and with no deal is all they want for their emotional equilibrium, but those who still argue it will have any number of small benefits strike me as delusional and ludicrous, which is why I have blocked those among them who post on NSC.

I like this thread, though. It cheers me to see how actually few the real thundr***** number. And I still have less than ten of them blocked. Good luck lads - it seems your gene pool is outmoded
      So you can't abide a democratic vote and moan about it until hopefully in your warped eyes it is rescinded. You like chucking abuse but don't like receiving it looking at this thread.
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die

0 Not allowed!
      Looks like our car parts manufacturing industry about to be decimated thanks to Brexit according to SKY News tonight

0 Not allowed!
      project fear again and again , lovely scenes , Get a grip boys we're leaving, spin it as much as you want but it's all going one way and that's out of the EU
      regards
      DR
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portslade seagull View Post
      So you can't abide a democratic vote and moan about it until hopefully in your warped eyes it is rescinded. You like chucking abuse but don't like receiving it looking at this thread.
      Can't abide a democratic vote??

Moan about it?

Warped eyes?

Oh I love receiving abuse about as much as you do, I suspect. Where I chucked it is, however a mystery.

And what that has to do with anything is anybody's guess.

You sound like you actually care so I won't block you. Yet. But . . . . try not to be such a tit. I am not what you think I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
      A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      Can you not stop this continuous whining on FFS.

This thread has turned into constant moaning from certain posters lately.

Be Happy, you got what you voted for
      firstly you dont like my whine, yet there have been remainers whining non-stop for 18 fricking months? secondly, didnt get what i expected, do you know recognise surrender? its over we lost, turns out its too late.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Can't abide a democratic vote??

Moan about it?

Warped eyes?

Oh I love receiving abuse about as much as you do, I suspect. Where I chucked it is, however a mystery.

And what that has to do with anything is anybody's guess.

You sound like you actually care so I won't block you. Yet. But . . . . try not to be such a tit. I am not what you think I am.

Time to put him on IGNORE