Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'M SURE WE'LL ALL BE DELIGHTED WHEN WE LEAVE :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Farage reckons this agreement will hold for about 48 hours. It's gone 3pm now and not so much as sight or sound of his mate Mr Rees-Mogg today. Do you think Farage knows something we don't? Do you have a nice blazer like Mr Rees-Mogg has in this picture?

Jacob-Rees-Mogg-and-Nigel-Farage-994512.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Farage will spout the most devisive bullshit he can come up with. Thrives on it.

It was nailed on that Farage would call it a sell out at some point in the process as it was the remoan loons would say virtually the same thing. ( we won't get what we voted for... after spending 18 months telling us we didn't know what we were voting for).

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Still no sign of Mr Rees-Mogg today. Still, his super bestie is raging......................................

[tweet]939153868994125824[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have re-read what you wrote....and it states quite clearly you claim your were boozing with Bryan Robson in 1972....at time when he had just signed as a schoolboy for WBA. Which part of this have I misunderstood?

Perhaps you were a very good little boy and never let alcohol touch your lips till you were 18,or maybe you are just plain thick.Plenty of schoolboys went to the pub,even with the seniors and teachers.Do you understand now?Probably not,but at least I have made the attempt.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I will explain very simply. In the outline deal published today we have committed to paying for the years 2019 and 2020. We have requested a further 2 years membership from the EU and still await their response. Their response is extremely likely to have a financial element which has not even been discussed yet. This will be in addition to any Brexit bill which has apparently been agreed and includes 2019 and 2020.

I'm afraid that this is the last time i will spend seconds correcting your idiocy as there are far better uses of my time. Maybe you should stick to stories that are a little harder to disprove ???

So you knew who Dumbo's echo was then?:lolol:So 5 years of membership at 9 bill a year=45 bill-have we got a discount for cash?:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Still no sign of Mr Rees-Mogg today. Still, his super bestie is raging......................................

[tweet]939153868994125824[/tweet]

Maybe Mr Farage should complain to the ECJ ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Happy to be called a 'grizzler' on NSC as opposed to 'wanker'
Easier to get tears off a keyboard, and less people laugh at you.

I wasn’t talking to you or about you but since you were quick off the mark to jump in and self identify as a grizzler I wont disagree with you, especially as it’s a modern world and people are free to choose nowadays how they want to identify. You can be a Filipino old maid if you wish Dave, no skin off my nose. But ill respect your choice of grizzler.

Quite a few reports of people telling Pakistanis, and Indians that they were going home soon after the Brexit result. Im not surprised.

How many reports are true though. There were plenty of reports last year of a Polish man minding his own business being kicked to death in Harlow for being Polish, with a tenuous link to a brexit hate crime, even repeated on here, as you well know. Totally false of course, but it didn’t stop people reporting this falsehood in the first place or spreading the lie.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wasn’t talking to you or about you but since you were quick off the mark to jump in and self identify as a grizzler I wont disagree with you, especially as it’s a modern world and people are free to choose nowadays how they want to identify. You can be a Filipino old maid if you wish Dave, no skin off my nose. But ill respect your choice of grizzler.

How many reports are true though. There were plenty of reports last year of a Polish man minding his own business being kicked to death in Harlow for being Polish, with a tenuous link to a brexit hate crime, even repeated on here, as you well know. Totally false of course, but it didn’t stop people reporting this falsehood in the first place or spreading the lie.

Probably the Pakastanis and Indians saying it to each other as no love lost between them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here