Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Liam Fox predicting 'no deal' and blaming EU for not changing their rules to suit us. You couldnt make it up.

Dave, think you’ve got this wrong. They need us more than we need them, German car sales, Prosecco sales (whoever it is that drinks that ghastly stuff) etc etc. They’ll buckle :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kiss me.
Perhaps one of them was really bad at cleaning graffiti off walls .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt you’d be so cocksure and mean spirited if it was someone close to you losing their job?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Found something,other than crappy pianos,dodgy appliances,cuckoo clocks,and IKEA knock-offs coming from the Czech Republic that's worth keeping after Brexit.Racing from Brno,even though Crutchlow was robbed on the line by an Eytie.And the EU can do nothing about stopping it,either!:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Found something,other than crappy pianos,dodgy appliances,cuckoo clocks,and IKEA knock-offs coming from the Czech Republic that's worth keeping after Brexit.Racing from Brno,even though Crutchlow was robbed on the line by an Eytie.And the EU can do nothing about stopping it,either!:lolol:

Do you have some sort of daily task lists that includes posting complete and utter rubbish on NSC?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Do you have some sort of daily task lists that includes posting complete and utter rubbish on NSC?

No,every other day.The Army taught us to conserve energy in warm weather.Possibly the Navy were a bit more anal about these things?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I certainly wouldn’t be so lazy to blame it on Brexit.
Load of old bullshit.

You’re avoiding the question. Would you be so disgustingly mean-spirited with a family member if they were about to lose their job?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Young, smart, enthusiastic employees to work in the service sector?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Young, smart, enthusiastic employees to work in the service sector?

I am in constant admiration of small countries that produce people with such a work ethic as the Czech/Slovak people.It's a shame that their country/the EU cannot provide them with greater opportunities to blossom,and they are forced to take up employment abroad in much lower-skilled jobs than they deserve.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I am in constant admiration of small countries that produce people with such a work ethic as the Czech/Slovak people.It's a shame that their country/the EU cannot provide them with greater opportunities to blossom,and they are forced to take up employment abroad in much lower-skilled jobs than they deserve.

I think your ire is better placed at the door of the communist system run by the Soviet Union and its satellite states. It takes more than a day to recover from that nonsense and we are all better off when they do.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’re avoiding the question. Would you be so disgustingly mean-spirited with a family member if they were about to lose their job?

If they lost their job due to their inadequacy and then blamed it on Brexit I would tell them straight,bullshit.
Some people need telling,no good dressing it up.We are turning into a nation of the offended.Like these Silly ****er farmers”oooh,we won’t be able to harvest our crops after Brexit “what a load of old bollox,pay a decent wage you twats,then you’ll be able to harvest your crops.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So your neighbour is shite at his job,the other has been sussed and is getting the heave-ho and it’s all Brexits fault?
I’ve heard it all now.

To be honest I don't know exactly how good or bad either one is at their jobs, but one has been with the same company for 22 years and the other 15, I would guess if they were shite they would have been found out sooner, besides, when an insurance company says they are closing one of their UK offices and opening one in France, it kind of takes some of the guesswork out of it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

As disgustingly mean-spirited as saying the Greek people had it coming/got what they deserved?

Imposed austerity leading to mass unemployment, a spike in suicides, nearly a million not having access to healthcare .. rising infant mortality.

Best climb off that high horse HT.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To be honest I don't know exactly how good or bad either one is at their jobs, but one has been with the same company for 22 years and the other 15, I would guess if they were shite they would have been found out sooner, besides, when an insurance company says they are closing one of their UK offices and opening one in France, it kind of takes some of the guesswork out of it.

Perhaps it’s cheaper to rent office space in France now?
Don’t see what that’s got to do with us jumping ship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here