View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 5027 of 5685 FirstFirst ... 4027452749274977501750245025502650275028502950305037507751275527 ... LastLast
Results 50,261 to 50,270 of 56850
    Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you incapable of producing a post without a personal snide and/or a nasty comment.
    Why can't you just give your views and arguments rightly or wrongly, that is mostly what the forum is all about.
    You give a very strong impression that you are just not a very nice and angry person.
    Are you incapable of producing a post without a personal snide and/or a nasty comment?
    Why can't you just give your views and arguments rightly or wrongly,that is mostly what the forum is all about.
    You give a very strong impression that you are just not a very nice and angry person.

Try looking in the mirror,because all I have ever had from you is personal abuse.And you are still an utter chopper!
    In Chris We Trust.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Imp View Post
      1. I don't belong to a 'lot'.
      2. I have not been predicting the downfall of Trump.
      3. I have not spouted 'guff' about Russia.
      4. Having checked the meaning of the term 'kindred spirits', please confirm your view that there is not a shred of evidence that the Russian government supports Brexit.
      1.You are not a remain supporter and don't join in with the gang?
      2.Well done you.
      3.Are you sure?
      4.If you can find a shred of evidence that the Russian government supports Brexit,I will be utterly astonished.Evidence,not the ramblings of some demented loser in the Grauniad,stand-up-in-court evidence.
      In Chris We Trust.

1 Not allowed!
      It can't be long now till some collars are felt starting with Banks and Farage with their moll Oakeshott in tow
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Oh what a lovely Brexit we're all having.
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      It can't be long now till some collars are felt starting with Banks and Farage with their moll Oakeshott in tow
      And yet the majority of the press and the BBC will continue with the line that Brexit HAS to go ahead.
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      1.You are not a remain supporter and don't join in with the gang?
      2.Well done you.
      3.Are you sure?
      4.If you can find a shred of evidence that the Russian government supports Brexit,I will be utterly astonished.Evidence,not the ramblings of some demented loser in the Grauniad,stand-up-in-court evidence.
      There is some evidence of Russian Twitterbots posting pro leave propaganda, 3 separate research groupd have found this, but what has been found is not massive amounts, and given that it was largely the older generation that voted Leave, it seems it had a small effect if any, but just a small effect could have been the deciding factor in a narrow victory.
      What is more interesting is that Aaron Banks was offered an investment in Russia to buy goldmines and merge them into one company, with the finance to do it available from a Russian bank. Essentially the deal looks as though it would cost him nothing, and make him a small fortune. Was this deal offered on the understanding that he "invest" his money into the Leave campaign, thereby avoiding a direct funnelling of cash through him which could be traced?
      This is currently being investigated, and I suspect nothing will be proven, just as it is not proven that Russia was involved with the Russian nerve agent used to attack a Russian double agent. No proof that Putins main rival in elections was shot dead by his order, or that the Ukrainian president Viktor Yushchenko was poisoned by Russian agents when he made noises about Ukraine joining the EU.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      There is some evidence of Russian Twitterbots posting pro leave propaganda, 3 separate research groupd have found this, but what has been found is not massive amounts, and given that it was largely the older generation that voted Leave, it seems it had a small effect if any, but just a small effect could have been the deciding factor in a narrow victory.
      What is more interesting is that Aaron Banks was offered an investment in Russia to buy goldmines and merge them into one company, with the finance to do it available from a Russian bank. Essentially the deal looks as though it would cost him nothing, and make him a small fortune. Was this deal offered on the understanding that he "invest" his money into the Leave campaign, thereby avoiding a direct funnelling of cash through him which could be traced?
      This is currently being investigated, and I suspect nothing will be proven, just as it is not proven that Russia was involved with the Russian nerve agent used to attack a Russian double agent. No proof that Putins main rival in elections was shot dead by his order, or that the Ukrainian president Viktor Yushchenko was poisoned by Russian agents when he made noises about Ukraine joining the EU.
      There are people who believe that the Moon landings were faked,and that Beckham and Mrs Happy are in the midst of an acrimonious divorce battle.There are even stranger people who think I called Dame Floella Benjamin a liar,and that she came here on a sunken wreck.No proof whatsoever,apart from proof that there's nowt so strange (or gullible) as fowk.There have even been reported sightings of David Stockdale at St. Andrews,even though most on here KNOW he's gone to Leeds!
      In Chris We Trust.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      There are people who believe that the Moon landings were faked,and that Beckham and Mrs Happy are in the midst of an acrimonious divorce battle.There are even stranger people who think I called Dame Floella Benjamin a liar,and that she came here on a sunken wreck.No proof whatsoever,apart from proof that there's nowt so strange (or gullible) as fowk.There have even been reported sightings of David Stockdale at St. Andrews,even though most on here KNOW he's gone to Leeds!
      There are some gullible people around but at least even they weren't stupid enough to believe Nige and Boris

(Or continue to believe them when the Emporer's new clothes are there for all to see).
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 10-06-2018 at 19:19.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/97...-BBC-live-Marr
      regards
      DR

0 Not allowed!
      The march of the idiots.
      Nearly.