Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Not true, if he was lining up with same ******** that ran his area into the ground to begin with and with the ones who did little to reverse it he would have voted Remain.

I wasn't aware that the Tory right, Dacre and Murdoch were all advocates of huge investment in the industrial areas of the North. Maybe their good intentions were thwarted by the sinister meddling by the European Regional Development Fund and European Social Fund.

I work with someone from Merthyr a city in which the second largest employer was the European project office and which all re-development was down to these funds..and they still voted to leave.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Do you not get the very clear point?

The person that posted it has constantly harped on that leavers didn't know what they voting for, now he's saying we did and that we voted for dinner. He's somewhat contradicted himself ..... again ..... and again ...... and again ..... and again ..... and again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The person that posted it has constantly harped on that leavers didn't know what they voting for, now he's saying we did and that we voted for dinner. He's somewhat contradicted himself ..... again ..... and again ...... and again ..... and again ..... and again.

But the point is that dinner means different things to different people. Now, I know you enjoy a good meal so your dinner might be different to that gentleman’s pork chop or suet pudding.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Without now googling, how much UK taxpayers money (net contributions) have we sent to the EU since 2010 ?(helpful hint it's over £70 Billion)

For a bonus point how much had HM treasury forecast, we would have been paying (net) over the next 4 years ?(helpful hint it's over £40 Billion)

*sigh* it's about addressing wealth disparity, Richer countries pay more and then it goes back to the poorest in those countries. A Tory government will never address this. They like an elite and they like to keep wealth in the top 3% of the country. If we leave the EU that money goes. It won't be replaced.

Do you think you could have a go at answering my question?

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

God, you really don't get it at all. You voted for something without knowing what you'd get, Can it be made any simpler for you than that. You may have had reasons for voting out but reasons and wishes aside, you did not know what you were voting for. I've never waivered from that assertion.

Unfortunately the dimwitted yorkshireman on QT you lot tried to make your poster boy turns out to have voted leave for the sole purpose of getting rid of foreigners. He really does your "cause" no favours.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So May says talks will start straight away but Juncker says March. Surely that's one thing they should be able to agree on?

Who is lying?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The talks will start when Paul Dacre says so

[tweet]941659314607017984[/tweet]

Its read by old people that are easily groomed and tend to vote. Despite phone hacking, some editors still have a spell over the government

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Not surprised you view this as a credible SAUCE as you both like exploiting terrible tragedy for political point scoring.

An influential pro-Corbyn blog can be called a publisher of fake news, according to a ruling from the press watchdog.

Corbynista site Skwawkbox published fake news about Grenfell death toll, Ipso rules

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...bout-grenfell-death-toll-ipso-rules-jb3jbnszq

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not surprised you view this as a credible SAUCE as you both like exploiting terrible tragedy for political point scoring.

An influential pro-Corbyn blog can be called a publisher of fake news, according to a ruling from the press watchdog.

Corbynista site Skwawkbox published fake news about Grenfell death toll, Ipso rules

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...bout-grenfell-death-toll-ipso-rules-jb3jbnszq

Very simple question for you

When you voted Brexit did you think there should be a hard border between Britain and the EU and, if so, where ?

I wonder whether I will get a straightforward answer or more amateur trolling ???

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Very simple question for you

When you voted Brexit did you think there should be a hard border between Britain and the EU and, if so, where ?

I wonder whether I will get a straightforward answer or more amateur trolling ???

Not trying to be evasive but can you define what you mean by hard border?

I didn't expect a hard border in NI but I did expect free movement between the UK and EU to end and I'm sure it will.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So May says talks will start straight away but Juncker says March. Surely that's one thing they should be able to agree on?

Who is lying?

No one.

EU agrees in minutes to start trade talks

Britain and the European Union will begin “exploratory” talks on a trade pact within weeks, it emerged today, as the two sides formalised their breakthrough agreement in Brexit negotiations.

After only a few minutes of talks, leaders of the EU 27 member states signed off on a three-page statement authorising the start of transition negotiations. They also agreed to begin informal discussions about Britain’s long-term relationship with the bloc before formal talks in late March.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/eu-agrees-in-minutes-to-start-trade-talks-3b36l3lhl

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not trying to be evasive but can you define what you mean by hard border?

I didn't expect a hard border in NI but I did expect free movement between the UK and EU to end and I'm sure it will.

Free movement of what?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here