View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
543. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

    378 69.61%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

    165 30.39%
Page 5056 of 5082 FirstFirst ... 4056455649565006504650535054505550565057505850595066 ... LastLast
Results 50,551 to 50,560 of 50811
  1. #50551
    Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Fatherland
    Posts
    42,081


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shame he always spoils it with a lack of knowledge.I expect it will come along blustering and swearing soon,no class at all.
    And you turn a minor oversight into a straw man argument. I’ll leave others to infer from your action.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #50552
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      42,081


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As soon as I read HT's post I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist.
      You can play him like a rubber ball. Even when I spelt it out yesterday he still wanted in. Pathological.

      Time for a beard trim; laters.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
    • #50553
      We wunt be druv ManOfSussex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Rape of Hastings
      Posts
      8,210


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Its not my interpretation,i didnt have any input into the governments amendment to amendment 25.
      I suspect the constitutional lawyers tiding up the amendment for the government into legal jargon that negated any concerns of the government and Dodds for that matter are more clued up than out of touch Clarke who is desperately seeking anything as a comfort blanket as his world collapses.

      So how are the unified ranks of Jeremys revolution this morning? Must be lovely having a committed Leaver as leader.Matches the now committed leaver of the Tories........great stuff.
      I'm sure the Governments lawyers are bang on with everything and it's all watertight just like they were with the Article 50 case.

      Again I'll go with Ken Clarke QC's opinion for now rather than those that agree with a smug, public school, flying spaghetti monster, red trouser wearing pervert on a football forum like yourself.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
    • #50554
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      A long way from the coast...
      Posts
      6,016


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thank you for enlightening me. Itís still 4600 UK jobs though.
      Again just another warning shot to the government as more jobs go in Brexit heartlands. That said, pretty insignificant relative to the fall out if they get Brexit really wrong
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018
    • #50555
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      42,081


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Quite what job losses at Rolls-Royce engineering have to do with the British auto industry,I have no idea.Perhaps you think this is a car?

      Attachment 97683

      I should stick to things you know about.
      Well?
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
    • #50556

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm starting to think that Theresa May is in fact a Cockroach, simply because a Cockroach can exist in the most abysmal environmental conditions and indeed survive for several weeks despite being decapitated. It survives simply to survive. It exists simply because it exists. It has no plan or purpose other than to carry on existing. So, this zombie government limps on.
      HAVE YOU EVER ASKED A LEAVE VOTER WHY THEY VOTED LEAVE AND IF YOU HAVE WHAT WAS THEIR ANSWER ?
      regards
      DR
    • #50557
    • #50558
      Members Hamilton's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      7,511


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by JC Footy Genius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not sure if your'e being deliberately mischievous or just having comprehension problems. Either way even rarer would be a blessing.
      Sadly, I can comprehend every poorly thought through post you write.

      Iíll leave the thread again and no doubt come back to find you still refusing to accept that the referendum result and how we leave the EU are two different things.

      Iím assuming you are some Russian bot anyhow. See ya Vlad.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Either that wallpaper goes or I do
    • #50559
      A. Virgo, Football Genius
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      24,127


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thank you for enlightening me. Itís still 4600 UK jobs though.
      off your game there, missed an opportunity to crow over German ownership of a British marque.
      Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.
    • #50560
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      at home
      Posts
      40,616


      0 Not allowed!
      Name:  IMG_0219.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  65.2 KB
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •