View Poll Results: Is Theresa May is out of her depth?

Voters
575. You may not vote on this poll
  • She doesn't know what she is doing

405 70.43%
  • She knows exactly what she is doing

170 29.57%
Page 5028 of 5685 FirstFirst ... 4028452849284978501850255026502750285029503050315038507851285528 ... LastLast
Results 50,271 to 50,280 of 56841

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The march of the idiots.
    you leading from the front again
    regards
    DR

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      you leading from the front again
      regards
      DR
      No, I was referring to Leave voters. I voted remain.
      Nearly.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      There are some gullible people around but at least even they weren't stupid enough to believe Nige and Boris

(Or continue to believe them when the Emporer's new clothes are there for all to see).
      Oh lor' - did you really go all through childhood (and your adult life) without getting the point?

The emperor's clothes never were there for all to see! - Geez! Still, that explains why you can't see why most people (as defined in the referendum; those who didn't vote don't count) can see through the EU's new (or actually rather old and shabby) clothes and realise that Brussels, Juncker (Sp), Barnier, Merkel, et al are a load of sh*t that we're best well away from

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
      1.You are not a remain supporter and don't join in with the gang?
      2.Well done you.
      3.Are you sure?
      4.If you can find a shred of evidence that the Russian government supports Brexit,I will be utterly astonished.Evidence,not the ramblings of some demented loser in the Grauniad,stand-up-in-court evidence.
      1. I am a remain supporter and I generally agree with other remain supporters but I haven't actually belonged to a gang since St Lawrence CofE Primary.
      2. Thank you.
      3. I am.
      4. Plenty of shreds although I am not a lawyer and couldn't predict the outcome of a court case involving Putin. I doubt if he'd leave his government's fingerprints on the door handles but if you'd like to think that Moscow has always been neutral in its hopes for Brexit then I can't stop you. Solitude has its virtues I suppose.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      Oh lor' - did you really go all through childhood (and your adult life) without getting the point?

The emperor's clothes never were there for all to see! - Geez! Still, that explains why you can't see why most people (as defined in the referendum; those who didn't vote don't count) can see through the EU's new (or actually rather old and shabby) clothes and realise that Brussels, Juncker (Sp), Barnier, Merkel, et al are a load of sh*t that we're best well away from

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      (Sort of) poll...........

[ ] It is nice to see a remoaner laughing! - as they 'know', Britain is going to hell in a handcart, so they've got f*ck all to laugh at most of the time......

or

[ ] Remoaner still doesn't get it (although being a superior being, probably doesn't realise that).

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post

Nearly.

0 Not allowed!
      I appreciate this isn’t a direct Brexit issue but it’s certainly indicative of the current U.K. climate but I was told a story by a Australian friend and her treatment by U.K. border officials at the weekend. In short she’s a highly qualified middle aged professional female and was handled in, what can only be described as a incredibly aggressive, suspicious and also incredibly dumb manner by two male border goons. She said she didn’t mind being asked questions but why the attitude, and why the ****ing dumb questions?

Embarrassing. Shabby.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      The Russian government annexed Crimea illegally and somebody here is struggling to understand why the Russians might actively seek to weaken the EU through Brexit.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I appreciate this isn’t a direct Brexit issue but it’s certainly indicative of the current U.K. climate but I was told a story by a Australian friend and her treatment by U.K. border officials at the weekend. In short she’s a highly qualified middle aged professional female and was handled in, what can only be described as a incredibly aggressive, suspicious and also incredibly dumb manner by two male border goons. She said she didn’t mind being asked questions but why the attitude, and why the ****ing dumb questions?

Embarrassing. Shabby.
      When I arrived at St Malo to get the ferry back a few years ago, the border official got me to completely empty my boot. A right ********, thing is my wife speaks French, he wasn't expecting that.
      This attitude happens all over not just in the UK. Depends who you get doesn't it, and if they are having a bad day.